Chapter Fourteen: Fraud (Diggy)

Me and Viana were getting ready to step outside of the friendship zone. We didn't plan on doing anything friendly. One thing I did know was that this would be something very new to Viana. Was she ready? If so, she must want me the way I want her.

We got back to her house and upstairs to her room. I loved everything about her room. She had blue lights all the way across her room so when the lights were off the whole room was blue. It reminded me of something you'd see on Tumblr. It was the perfect setting.

We did that thing with our eyes again but this time I acted on it and kissed her crashing her onto the nearest wall. She pushed me back onto her bed and sat herself on my lap. Where has this Viana been hiding? I like how dominant she is.

Our tongues were wrestling and our body temperatures were rising. The soft moans that escaped her mouth made me want her more. I broke our kiss.

"You have a condom right?" I looked her in her eyes and put a piece of her hair behind her face.

"No, that's not my job." She smiled at me.

"You right. I'll be back." I couldn't wait anymore.

I took her off my lap and headed downstairs to my car. I opened my car looking for condoms and got a text from Jessica.

"Babe some info about you has been plastered on all the walls at the school. Viana wrote them. They are copies of the papers I gave you in the car. Smh I'm srry."

I looked in my glove compartment and pulled out the papers that Jessica had handed me in the car. I read it and I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Viana had mentioned almost every embarrassing moment I'd ever shared with her. Why was she purposely trying to make me look bad?

I stopped reading and went back in the house with the paper in hand. She disgusts me and I'm done with her. Forget the feelings I thought I had. She's the last person I want to be around right now.