Chapter Twenty: The Morning After (Viana)

Here it goes. Another big transition made by Viana. He was treating me gently just like you would a newborn baby. His breath on my neck gave me chills. I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be.

A few seconds went by and I felt pain, nothing but pain and it made me tense. He noticed.

"Want me to stop?" Just the fact that he was being so understanding made me fall even deeper than I had already fallen.

I shook my head. I can handle this, I'm a big girl. He pushed a little deeper which hurt a lot more. I sucked air through my teeth hoping that would relieve some of the pain. I was wrong.

"Babe I can stop if you want me to." He looked at me.

I nodded. He stopped and laid next to me.

"I'm sorry." I tried not to look at him because now I felt embarrassed.

He grabbed my chin, looking me straight in my eyes.

"Don't be sorry. It's normal. I'm not going anywhere." He smiled and kissed me.

The next morning I woke up and my best friend, now boyfriend was sleeping right next to me. I got my clothes on and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After I walked out of the bathroom I heard my front door close. My mom was home and Diggy is laying in my bed, naked. I walked back in my room, closed my door and shook Diggy to wake him up. He woke up with a smile on his face.

"Hi." His morning voice was so cute.

"Hi." I smiled.

I picked up his jeans and threw them at him.

"My mom is home." I've never seen him move so fast.

He got his jeans on but kept his shirt off. That six pack is finally mines. We left my room and went downstairs to the kitchen. My mom was making coffee.

"Hey mom." I kissed her cheek.

"Were you okay by yourself?" She looked up at Diggy and turned to me.

"Diggy told me Romeo was here." She raised her eyebrow.

"I know he's a snitch." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Why was he here?" She raised her eyebrow again.

"He's just a friend mom, plus he was here with me AND Tamara but I bet Diggy did mention that part." I glared at Diggy.

Mom chuckled. "No he didn't mention that."