Chapter 4: Nothing but Trouble

Finished with my meal, I wait for Vee to catch up. Her eyes search the room, trying to avoid mine. I stare directly into her. Look at me. Shoulders roll, she seems cold, conservative. My cock awakens as she licks her lips, moaning at how delicious her chicken was. It's been a few months since we've had sex.

With work, the kid, and Veronica's episodes, it's been difficult. I don't think I've ever masturbated so much in my damn life. Don't worry. I'm not going to cheat on her. I've out grown that awful phase. She wipes her mouth with the napkin.

Placing a hand over her bloated belly, she finally fucking looks at me. "Hi beautiful." I get a giggle out of her. "You all done?"

Hair dips deeper as she nods her head. Checking the time, it's only six. We have an hour. That's plenty of time. I wave for the waiter to bring our check.

"How was everything?"

I let Veronica answer for us. This guy pissed me off. Checking the amount on the receipt, I'm blown away by the price, but I hide it. It's okay, I can cover it. Pussy isn't cheap. Shutting the black book after throwing the cash in, I become impatient. "We're leaving."

Her head rests on her closed hands. Until now. "What?" Quickly finishing her water, I basically carry her out of the restaurant.

The vacant side, behind the building where we parked, allows privacy. As I push her up against my truck, I try to lift her dress up, but fail. It's too tight against her skin. I'll have to unzip it. Cupping her breast, I dig into her until she's gasping. "I want this pussy. Give it to me."

Laying her hands on top of my shoulders to keep balance, I lift her leg around my hip. "Feel how hard you make me." She grinds onto my cock. "Fuck I miss you."

Drowning my senses in her skin, I get a moan out of her. "Fuck me right here."

"You want me to fuck you outside?" I didn't think I could love this girl more than I already do. Gliding my hand up her leg, I fish for pussy. Mmh, look what I caught. "You're going to kill me." Shaved, except for a landing strip. No panties.

Flicking her clit, she lays her head back against the truck. I take the advantage, and kiss up and down her neck. She rides my hand. " I want to feel you." Her aroused eyes squint at me. Taking her mouth, hands explore my abdomen. Tearing open the shirt, I'm exposed to her. "Fuck, I love you Andrew."

Figuring that her leg is probably tired of holding all her weight, I lift her into my naked chest. Opening the truck, I place her inside. "Keep those heels on. Dress off. Now." I know she said about fucking outside, but I'm selfish. No one but me is allowed to see her.

Done as I said, she sits naked. So confident as she sits there so sexy. Pushing her down, she wraps her legs around my shoulders. Digging her high heel into my back as I taste her juices. The pleasure always outweighs the pain. Rubbing my hand up and down her calve, I flick my tongue over her clit.

I guess I look up to my beautiful wife to, because that's exactly what I'm doing now. But her head is tilted back. Grabbing for her tit, I pinch the nipple. Lathering my tongue all over her cunt, I want her to cum before I plunge my dick inside.

She needs to be soaking wet. Getting down, deep and dirty, one of her hands squeeze mine. "Ah. Mmh. Yes. Andrew." Let go baby.
I don't stop eating her cunt until the Geyser launches into my mouth. "Yes baby!" Hot cum drenches my chin. I lick all of her clean.

"We're not done." She gets up with the sexiest smile ever.

"Bring me that cock." Meeting her in the truck, my shirt still hangs wide open. Taking a seat beside her, she begins to unbutton my jeans, removing my dick.