Chapter 45: Favorite Mistake

Andrew

That wasn't cool what Veronica tried to pull off back there. I dropped Vee off at the hotel, and Flower at her evening class. Of course I don't want to just be friends with Veronica. It's just safer for her to believe that. When she spilled the water on her chest, my cock wanted to stand at attention, but the dickbag that whistled; cut off the tension in my jeans.

Her perfect tits stared at me. So I only did the right thing and covered her up with my jacket. Then her glossed lips whispered that I make her wet. Fuck, she doesn't know what she does to my system. I shut down from being around her. This cock is out of order. We can't be together. I can tell my choice of words pissed her off.

So she tried to embarrass me, which it fucking worked. I didn't want that woman's number. I didn't want fuck her. And hell no, I didn't want to be her friend. Veronica thinks she's funny. I'll give her something to laugh at. We're going on a ride tonight. Just us.

To make myself feel better, I'm buying that fucking motorcycle. At the dealership, I've spent at least twenty minutes trialing up and down the bikes trying to find one that fits my personality. I think I found the one. I just have a feeling.

The salesman approaches me. Before he can even ask how he can help, "I want this one."

"Right on man. Come in and we'll get you set up."

<\3

"Andrew? What are we doing?" Guiding her over to the bike, I take the shirt off of her face

"Surprise baby. I thought we could go on a friendly little ride while Flower is in her afternoon class."  She's still in that leather jacket, so she's ready to ride.

"No. Absolutely not." I hand her the helmet.

"Put this over your beautiful face." I hop on, waiting for her to get on behind me. "Don't you trust me? I've been riding for since I was fifteen Vee. You'll be okay."

She switches her weight from her left foot, to her right, finally submitting. "Fine."

She places the helmet over her straightened brunette hair. When she gets on, I tell her to wrap her arms tightly around my abdomen. The engine screams it's natural roar. Veronica's arms squeeze me so tight, my breath comes out in steady puffs.

I pat her leg, trying to calm her before we take off. There's nothing like having a sexy girl and a sexy bike at the same time. The gasoline stings my nostrils. Tires smother the cement with each turn of the wheel. Once we pass the green light, I give it hell.

Veronica's hands jitter over my stomach. Secluded, no one is around. For some odd reason, she thinks it's a good idea to submerge her hand onto my crotch. She rubs the spot on my jeans, right over my cock. I feel her hips grinding on the seat behind me. She screams my name. About to lose control, I swerve off to a vacant sanded area.