Chapter 12: Fuck Me Look

He talks about how I shouldn't give him that look

He talks about how I shouldn't give him that look. How am I suppose to concentrate on anything with his greedy eyes staring me down? I want him to fuck me right on that chair. The one that I picked out for our out door patio. I'd rip those jeans further then the dainty holes that are already surfaced across his knees. Poor Aubrey, she probably feels like a third wheel. I find myself biting my lips, giggling like a school girl.

Submerged in the odor of smoke as we gather around the fire pit. Averting my attention into the flames, it's hot, but it doesn't and never will match the heat of Andrew. I help the kids roast marshmallows. "Alright, last one Flower." She'll be so tuckered out. A sugar crash after her second s'more.

Flower likes her marshmallows lightly toasted, to a golden tint. She's nothing like her mother. I love burnt marshmallows. The ones that catch completely on fire. Where you have to use all your might to blow out the flames. The gooey goodness sticks to your pallet. Yum.

Sticking the marshmallow on the rod, she places the stick on the side of the pit. "Be careful sweetheart." I help her hold the handle. Watching Aubrey with Tyler makes me sad that she's not a mother. If she doesn't want children, that's her choice, but there's nothing like the overwhelming felicity and love a parent endures.

Aubrey would be a lovely wife. I know women don't need a man, but I hate that she's alone. No one deserves to be forlorn. "Mommy." Attention back on Flower, which is a good thing. I get lost too often. "It's done."

I pull the marshmallow off the rod. "If you say so hunny." Smooshing the gooey sugar packed ball in between the chocolate bars and crackers, I regretfully hand it over. I feel bad feeding this into her system, but I'd feel even worse if she missed out on childhood s'mores. I want her to experience it with her mommy and daddy.

As she eats always messily, I get a little unkempt myself. Fingers are coated with the sticky substance. I lick them clean, making sure to remove it all. Lathering my tongue over each finger, then my lips, I suck on my finger until it pops out of my mouth.

"Well, thank you for having us, but I have to get Tyler back home to his mommy. School tomorrow, and she likes him in bed early." His eyes deepen to an angry green, disliking the word school. I giggle, kids are so funny.

"No problem, thank you both for coming. I hope we can do it again sometime." Aubrey stands, I offer to take the stick from her.

"I'd like that. I'm sure Tyler would to, right?"

Tyler shrugs his shoulder. "Whatever you say." That earns a chuckle from Andrew. I love seeing him with kids. He's so good with Flower. Seeing men be good fathers is so attractive. When we say goodbye, I'm surprised Andrew does to. Probably only because Tyler was standing right here, before parting.

The sliding door shuts behind them. I lay the sticks where Aubrey was sitting. Rushing over to Andrew I kiss him quickly. "What was that for?" He licks the marshmallow from my mouth as he pulls me back in for another kiss.