Chapter 51: Come On

Andrew

Restless nights have passed since I don't get to sleep with my flower girl. I wonder if she misses me as much as I miss her near. My neck cranes, aching from the uncomfortable couch. Now that her memory is with her, I figured she's in the same position before the accident. Doesn't want to be touched, or bothered with.

The communication is slim. Talk is cheap, but we're already wasting too much money on this hotel. As soon as these results come back and we meet our parents, we're out of here. Depending on where they live, I guess we'll be out of here quicker. The thought didn't cross my mind that they may be in another country, or dead.

Shaking my head, I sit up straight stretching my limbs. A yawn protrudes from the back of my throat. I hate it when people obnoxiously scream for no reason when they yawn. I've already warned Flower not to do that. Sauntering over to the kitchen, I begin to brew some much needed coffee.

Shooting a text to Vee, I suppose it's only polite to ask her if she'd like something to drink. I listen to the bubbling of the coffee. Why do I need this to be happy? Without it I'm even more of a dickhead. My sweatpants hang low on my hips. Boxers show themselves.

Leaning against the counter, a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. "Morning." Turning, her hair is as crazy as mine, but I still find her stunning. Her cold face sticks to my warm stomach.

My hoarse morning voice answers. "Morning baby."

"Any news about the results yet?" I wish. It's only been a week. Too soon to tell when they'll be in.

"Not yet. What do you want for breakfast?" I comb my fingers through her hair, trying to distract her from that thought.

"Toast and bacon!" That's it?

"Sweetheart, you have a baby inside of you. Eat more for him or her." I peck her forehead. "Please."

She sighs into me. "You make it so hard to say no." Uncontrollably, my mind takes itself to the dirty end. I can't help but flirt with her.

"Mmh? How hard baby?" I wrap my arms around head, tugging her in closer. "You make everything hard for me." I peel back her cute little sweater. Kissing her bare shoulder, "Tell me."

Veronica throws her head back. Her hair touches her ass, and I'm jealous of it. "Right now, for example." Her hips hug my thighs. "I want to say no...but I can't help but want you even more."

A smile escapes. Time for me to plant kisses everywhere. I want her feelings to grow. I kissed her closed eyes, high cheek bones, jaw, then her neck. "Tell me to stop." I'm on the edge right now. I haven't been holding her at night. I not only want her, but need her so bad.

Hands roam her pregnant belly, up to her expanding breasts. "Your coffee-."

"Fuck the coffee." I lift her up and carry her back to the bedroom. Dirty tissues litter the bed. "Hey...what's all this?" She hides her face into my neck. "Veronica. Talk to me."

I sit with her in the corner of the room. "I just, it's just, I, I keep thinking about us."

I can tell it's still hard for her to communicate her feelings. "And?"

"I want you to sleep with me at night. Talk to me, touch me. I know it's my fault why you feel so intimidated, but I need to know how you feel. Right now, I want you to fuck me. I'm ready, and I trust you."

"It's not your fault." Not wanting to bring up any memories, it's that ugly dickbag's fault. "I want all of that too. I just don't want you to regret it." She snuggles into me. "Let's just take it slow okay? We don't have to have sex right now."