Chapter 28: Karma

Veronica

Hair bounces as I walk to the new hotel room. Champagne bubbles against the limpid glass. I dare my tongue to dive in and take a taste. A silky night gown dangles around my frame. Those brand new panties I bought are on, after I washed them of course. They smell nice, and look sexy. What better combination is there?

Laying on the bed, high heels hang over the floor. I used to be afraid that someone was underneath the mattress, about to grab my legs and pull me under with them. Then I had Andrew to protect me while we slept. Not anymore, but I have Flower to snuggle next to me. I get to protect her.

Sipping on the champagne, I decide against finishing the whole glass. I don't want to be drunk. Nervousness does kick in. It feels like my first time all over again. The reason is, I've never slept with anyone other than Andrew, consensually.

Excitement runs through my blood. Laying on my elbows, I don't want to mess up my hair, just yet. Getting more comfortable, I start to rub my clit over the top of my thong. Toes curl inside the high heels. Just as I'm on the way to dive inside, there's a knock on the door.

"Right on time."

Checking the peep hole, a gorgeous stallion stands on the other side. Decorated in a pressed button up shirt, except it's buttoned down. Before answering the door, I put Giveon THIS AIN't LOVE on. It's so fitting for this evening. Playing with my hair, I see him go to raise his hand again. Opening the door, those green eyes widen. Hand lays on the door frame as I place all my weight on one foot.

"What happened to the blonde, reginette?" (Queen)

Blush blushes over the blush I had put on earlier. "Do you not like it?"

Hands have found their way into his pockets. He embarrassingly watches the ground, smirking. "You look sexy as hell. You're the type of girl who can pull off any look."

"Thank you. Please, come in." Stalking back over to the bed, I sit. Watching his movements, confident just like my husband. I can't lie, I still love Andrew, but after what he did, I don't care about how he'd feel over this. Gliding one of my legs over the other, I smile up at him. "Touch me."

White teeth break through his plump pink lips. He strides over, cologne strikes me, hitting me in all the right places. A large hand grips my thigh, opening my legs. Smoothing over the skin, he crawls his way up from the bottom. Kissing my ankles, then calf, to the innards of my thighs. Skipping over my pussy, lips delve on my stomach.

"Relax, bellissima." (Beautiful) The tensing seizes. Cupping my hand around the back of his head, he continues to crawl up my skin. Kissing my breasts, taking his time on the area. When his lips nip on my neck, I all but scream. A gentle lover. Our eyes meet for a second before our lips do the same.

The kiss is slow, passionate. His tongue dips inside to mine. I suck on his taste buds, moaning into his mouth. Warm hands roam up and down my skin. Callouses snag, but I like the roughness. I need it somewhere. Lifted into his lap, he removes the robe. Then my bra is next. He growls, rolling his r's. Which is the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"Pierced nipples baby? Bad girl." Laying me back, he sucks one into his mouth. Lathering the nipple with his tongue, I start to grind my hips onto his hardened cock. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I pull once his hand circles my clit. Pushing him on his back, I unbutton the rest of his shirt. Then his pants.

"I want your cock in my mouth." Dimples mark his cheeks. He finishes what I started, undressing the rest of himself.

Sinister chuckles saunter across my open skin. "You will, when I say it's time."