Chapter 29: Tongue Tied

Trigger Warning: Chapter contains sexual assault.

Andrew

Arms remain restrained. Tied to the bed posts like in my fantasy. Only difference, Veronica was tied up, not me. Pulling at the ropes, the headboard rattles. I yank until I'm too tired. Calming my mind, I focus on the water stain on the ceiling. That doesn't sedate me. I only want to fix the leak. What the fuck happened?

Searching the room, it's bare. The A/C roams, but nothing or no one else does. I debate on screaming for help, but I don't want people to see me naked. Why the fuck am I naked? My cock shrivels up from the cold air. Nipples have hardened. Body hurts from laying in the same position for god knows how long.

The ceiling fan ticks faster than a clock. I'm afraid it may fall. Sounds like a bearing is loose. The door knob rattles. Room service? Maybe it's a maid. I lift my head up and anticipate any help I can get. Fuck, when her black babbled hair bounces, I remember the events that lead up until now.

Drugged with clorophorm. I have no clue how she dragged me into this bed. I'm a big man. Six feet something, one hundred two hundred pounds. She's either real fucking strong, or she had someone else's help. This is quite possibly the first time I've ever feared a woman. I can't remember what she did to me, but I have an idea.

"Good morning hunny!" She swoons as if she's my beautiful wife on a long work day, just getting home for dinner. "Did you sleep well?"

I decide to play along with her physcotic charades. "Yeah baby." The smile on her face sickens me. To think I used to think she was hot. God she grosses me the fuck out. Her eyes are as black as mine. Must be on some drug. "Babe?"

"Yes Daddy?" Gag. I hated when girls used to call me daddy. Even more now that I have a daughter.

"Can you untie these knots...please?" I grit the last word out. Hating that I have to be nice to the woman whom just committed rape. That hasn't sunk in just yet. But my stomach begins to churn. 

"You're a bad boy Andrew." I'm a fucking man. I want to yell, but remain quiet. "You had to be taught a lesson. No one speaks to me the way you did."

Fucking karma! She treats me the way I treat Veronica, except I don't rape my fucking wife. Vee is as fucked up as me. She likes to be dominated, and I love dominating her. This had no consent, and I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it. I feel like I lost a part of my masculinity.

"Baby..." This is harder than I thought. "You and I both know I was just teasing. You're the one I want, not Veronica." Please just fucking untie me already bitch!

She taps her chin, contemplating the idea of untying me. "Come on baby. I want to be able to touch you when we kiss. To run my fingers through your beautiful hair. Up and down your soft skin. You're pretty babe." Pretty fucking stupid.

Fuck this is making me miss Veronica so much. "Alright. But only because I want you to finger me. It's my turn."

Squeezing my eyes shut, I want to cry. I cheated on my wife. She'll never believe me. Not after what she saw. Swallowing the emotion down my throat, I play her game. "Fuck baby, I can't wait." I choke over the sobs.

Aubrey slowly undresses, stripping down to her undergarments. Why is she doing this to me? She can get anyone she fucking wants! Why me? "You know what would really turn me on?" Her ears become greedy, needing to hear more. "You tied up with me in control."

Teeth nip at her pink, puddled lips. I think she liked that idea. Or at least I hope she did. Movements move closer to the bed. I want to run but i'm strapped down in more ways than literal. I used to think my marriage was something that tied me down. Not at all now that she's gone.