Chapter 11: Cockblock

Claws scratch into my bare back, waking me from the drooling nap. Saliva coated lips have crusted over. I groan when she stops. "Andrew." Veronica whispers. Suctioning lips rain down my ink covered skin. I roll over, finding Veronica on her knees on the edge of the bed. A smile drops over her mouth.

Please, tell me she's going to suck my cock.

Her lips are ready for me. They begin to move, but not in the way I want. "Aubrey and I were talking." Nothing ever good comes from grown women talking. I raise my eyebrows. "She just moved here, and is looking for a job." No. I know where this is fucking going.

"Baby. If I don't want the woman I love so much to work with me, what makes you think I'd ever let someone I don't like work with me?"

Pouting lips all over again, but she won't get me this time. "Come on Andrew. You have connections, and I think you owe her after the way you treated her. Don't you think?"

Pfft. "I don't owe anybody shit. I just paid for her fucking nails babe. If anything, that bitch owes me. Don't you think?"

Her mouth forms an O, and how I'd love to make her O, but I have other things on my mind. And not that berry bitch. "Where's Flower?"

"Sleeping." Awe, I didn't get to say good night to my little girl. "Please think about it Andrew. She really needs a job, and I know you're a hard worker. If you can just refer her, she might get in."

I sigh. My wife has a way with words, I'll fucking tell you. "I'll think about it." Not for long though. I don't want to spend too much time thinking about useless shit. "Come here."

She doesn't budge, and I'm wondering why. "I'm not kissing your crusty saliva lips. Go brush your teeth, then we'll talk."

For the first time in so long, I genuinely laugh. "As you command your heinous."

The bright lights hit me after the sun has gone down. The bristles work in between my teeth, brushing into my gums. I have to be careful with the way I brush. Last I was at the dentist, he told me it's not how hard you brush, it's how thoroughly and the length you do it.

He said that my gums are receding. I'm not too worried. Some people lie just to get any money they can. Or sometimes, they're telling the truth. But I can't tell the difference. Rinsing with mouth wash, I swoosh the blistering minty liquid around in my mouth, until it's the only thing I taste.

After emptying, I smile briefly into the mirror. Flashing the lights off, I crawl into the leaping darkness with my hidden wife. Hurrying to hold her to my side, I swallow the taste of her moans as we kiss. Tongues twist, mating as their own sexual being.

As she straddles my laid out body, I lift her shirt, rubbing her smooth back. Clenching onto her hair, as if that's the only way to tap out, from the depths of her deadly kiss. Doing just so, I pull her hair back, ending it. I move to her neck. Feeling the goosebumps beneath my tongue as I suck.

Afraid that I might suck the life out of her, I move to the other side. "Andrew..." My name has left her lips, but sunken into the pores of my skin. Mixing with my blood, becoming mine. I love the sound of my name from her. Groping a breast, I crave to suck on those next.

Peeling the thin layer, she must have already taken the bra off. "Fuck you're precious. Let me cherish you." Without her answer, I vacuum a tit into the chamber known as my mouth. Holding them hostage, Veronica braises herself against the wall before her.

Fingers drift through the ends of my hair. I didn't put any gel in today, so it should be easier for her. "Please." I hate uncertainty. What is she requesting? "I want you so bad." She states before I had to ask.