Chapter 52: Where's home?

Clawing into the skin of his back, Andrew made me come four times before he finally came inside of me. We sit in the warm bubbly water. Washing the sin from one another, I bend his head back to steal a kiss. "Thank you for today." 

He brings my knee to his lips, kissing the cap. "Of course." His fingers trail down the length of my calve. "You're so sexy."

I trace my fingers over his. "Are we still getting that tattoo together?"

Water splashes over the rim of the tub. "You remember?"

"Yeah, but you're probably too stingy to get one with me now." Spinning around, he tugs me on his lap.

"What is up with you and that gorgeous mouth of yours?" He sucks my bottom lip into his hot mouth, sucking on the juiciness. "You're fucking bad."

"Isn't that how you like them Andrew?" I'm ready for round two. I wonder if little Andrew is yet.

"Used to. I like my flower girl now." I blush.

"Oh? Well how are you going to punish me? Every bad girl needs a lesson Mr. Mena. Teach me." I whisper the last part as I bite his ear lobe.

"Oh so now I'm in charge again?" Twenty minutes ago it was me riding him. Taking care of myself, now I want him to show me that possessive side.

"Always were." His ego inflates with that line. The lubrication is hidden in the water. Dried up, Andrew drains the water, knowing exactly what we need.

"Stand with me." My hands balance against the shower wall. Andrew pulls my hips back. "Lock your knees baby."

Resting my head on my forearms, Andrew isn't happy with that. He pulls my damp hair back. I stare at the ceiling. His other hand fishes for my left hip. The waiting game becomes unbearable. When is he going to fuck me?

Pushing my hips back, a sinister chuckle echos through the walls. "Patience." A slap to my ass cheek. I gasp, delving in the feeling.

He hovers over my back, kissing down my spine. Then when I'm least expecting it, he enters me fiercely. Causing me to burst out with passion, "Oh god yes!" The love making is long gone. He fucks with force. Slamming his hips into mine. I can't stop moaning. "Baby..."

Gripping my breast, I need his hand on me instead. I steal him away from my hip, to hold onto my boob. He squeezes as he thrusts into me. The grunts from his stomach cater my arousal. I imagine that day we went to the gym. The way he looked and sounded. Sweat dripped down his skin, shining in the dark lights.

He grunted when he lifted those heavy weights, much like he does now. For the time being, he stays silent other than the growls. He doesn't call me beautiful, or baby. "What am I Andrew?" I need him to be vocal. It's what gets me off. "Who am I?"

"Mine." He grunts as the thrusts become deeper. Drilling his screw into my pussy, he slaps my ass again.

"Your what?"

"Fuck! My baby girl." His face falters onto my drenched back. Biting the skin, he then kisses the teetered spot. "I love you."

We become as one as our orgasms simultaneously palpitate. "I love you too."

                                     Andrew

"Hot tea for my smoking hot girlfriend." I got that smile I was craving. "I'll be right back." My phone starts to ring. I race to the beaming sound.

"Hello?"

A professional woman instantly responds. "Hi, yes is this Andrew Mena?"