Chapter 47: Starved For You

"You okay baby?" We've been holding hands the entire car ride. I can't seem to let her go. At the gym, seeing that guy in her space, really showed me how much I want to be with her. That I want to be the only man touching her, kissing her. I want to hold that spot in her heart forever.

"You still haven't told me what that was all about." If we weren't so sweaty, I'd tug her into my side, just to have her closer.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb, because I don't want to have to admit how jealous I was.

"The kiss. You kissed me at the gym in front of everyone! It was awkward, but it also felt so-."

"Natural, and right?"

She exhales, biting her bottom lip. The one that I was tugging on earlier. "Amazing. Why did you do it? Any other time, I can barely get you to touch me. But you kissed me with people watching."

How do I play with these words lightly? "I just had this feeling, and I wanted to kiss you."

Her mouth expands with laughter fuming out the gums. "You were jealous!"

Fuck! I've been caught. Reel me in babe. "How could I not be? What the fuck was he doing? All over you like you couldn't perform the workout. That guy was a douche. Completely took advantage of you."

Stumped over my accusations, didn't I do the same? I took advantage of Vee knowing that she wasn't aware of the present. "Yeah, he was definitely invading my space, but I'm glad he did."

I turn to her, my eyes are pouring out of their sockets with marvel. "What? Why? Please explain."

"You kissed me! I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have done that if he didn't come bother me." She's not wrong.

Can't believe I'm saying this, "I guess I'm glad he did too then. He gave me the balls to make the move on you."

Her hand launches over to my lap. This woman is handsy. "These balls baby?"

She should have waited until we showered. Now her hands will smell like sweaty ball-sack. Veronica massages me. I grip the steering wheel. "Yeah."

My cock shoots up to the sky like a rocket. I'm just waiting for it to blast off. Then she stops. I'm hard, and it's her fault. Why does she do this to me? "What?" She strikes me with a stern face. "I'm not sucking that thing. You stink."

"You're a mmh-. I can't say it." If I called her a dick, that wouldn't be nice. That's really not something you should call your wife. Well she's my ex, but I don't want her to be.

"I'm a what Andrew?" She sits to her knees, lips snatch my ear lobe, biting. "Tell me baby."

"You're a fucking sexy woman." Nice save.

"Uh-huh. That's what I thought."

       Veronica

Munching on a protein bar, Andrew drinks his protein shake. I'm not sure why I'm even taking anything. I hardly worked out. Being pregnant and going to the gym really don't mix well. I just wanted to look cute. It worked.

Some guy named Brody came up and started talking to me out of no where. I knew what his end goal was. Men typically don't just want to make friends. If that were really true, then why didn't he go up to Andrew? Women rarely talk to me, and if they do it's because they want to know something.

He just wanted an excuse to touch me. Spotting me, it felt so uncomfortable. I'm glad Andrew saved me when he did. He saved me, but also took the breath from my lungs to fill his own. I feel so giddy inside. We silently stare at one another, until I can't take the pressure.