Chapter three :)

Chapter three

I walked in to my room and shut the brightly painted blue door behind me. I rushed over to my closet and began to rummage through it. I started chucking clothes around trying to find something decent and appropriate yet something that would make me look hot and irresistible.

I couldn't find anything. 'Natalie you idiot! What about the stuff that you bought today?' I shouted in my head. I ran over to my bed and pulled out my beautiful lace dress that I bought earlier. I held it up in front of my face and hugged it. I walked over to my bathroom and took a shower. Once I cleaned myself I wrapped a towel around my body and walked over to my small make up mirror and drawers. I applied foundation, liquid eyeliner, mascara, a light blue and white shaded eyeshadow and a light pink lipstick.

I let my brown hair hand loose, delicately moulding with my shoulders. I slipped on my white lipstick shoes and dress then walked over to the door but stumbled on something. I got up from the floor and pulled the magazine Thomas was laughing at earlier from under my feet. 'what was so funny about this?' I asked my self.

I read the front cover The Maze Runner. I opened up to the first page, there was a photo and a box below the photo named Dylan O'Brien. So that's who he was. Then there was a photo and his name below of Will Poulter. Then my eyes met someone who looked a lot familiar. Thomas. 'Thomas what are you doing in the magazine?' I started asking my self questions. Then I read a small passage that said:
This is the cast of 2014 The maze runner.

'Oh my gosh! Thomas is famous!' I put the magazine down and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and began to chop up some tomatoes and cucumber. I put it into a bowl then my mum comes in. "Thanks darl and you look beautiful! I can do the rest, you just go and see if Josh has cleaned his room" she asked as she reached for the knife and started to chop some feta cheese. "Ok" I replied and walked out of the kitchen. "And Nat your father is going to be home shortly" she said kept on chopping. "Ok" I replied again.

I walked up stairs towards Josh's room. I opened the door. "Hey big bro" I sarcastically spoke. He was on the phone. "Hey Nat and I'm on the phone to Emily so could you please leave" he asked in a sincere tone. "Argh fineeeee" I whined like a baby then left. It wasn't that bad having my best friend date my older brother, like when we go to the movies he pays for me as well as Emily or I get to go to big parties. Because of Josh being with Emily, Josh always asks her to go then she will say ok but can Nat come and he would say yes then I get to come! I get benefits from it, because I got Josh and Emily together Josh owes me and he will always remember that.

And I don't mind the idea of her being my sister in law. I walked back into my room and sat on my bed staring blankly at the turquoise wall, that was covered in shells and a large bookshelf filled with books of all types.

I got out my phone and put on my playlist, then I began to hum to the song that was playing. Until I heard a knock at the door and voices echoing down stairs.

'They are here' I thought to myself.