Chapter twenty-one :)

Chapter twenty-one

We sang to music and danced in the car, until we finally arrived at Josh's birthday party. We all got out of the car and made our way to the front entrance. Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist and Kaya and Ava linked our arms together. We walked into the door and was instantly greeted by my brother.

"Happy birthday Joshie woshie" I said in a baby voice then gave him a hug.

"Thanks Nattie wattie!" He hugged back before giving a hug to Ava and Kaya and shaking Tom's hand. I gave him his present then the four of us left and wondered onto the dance floor.

"Let's dance" Ava yelled and grabbed my hand and Kaya's dragging us to the centre of the dance floor. I smiled at Thomas and waved. He gave a light chuckle and sat down on a bar chair watching us dance.

*****
We kept the beat going and moved to the rhythm of the music. I swayed my body and Ava jumped up and down while Kaya was slow dancing with Will.

"Hey I'm gonna go and find Tom" I yelled over the music so that Ava could hear me.

"Ok I will come and help" she smiled and followed me. We walked for a while and looked for him. Then I came across Dylan.

"Hey Dyl do you know where Tom went?" I screamed so he could hear me.

"Ummm I think he's out side with Ki Hong" he shrugged and I thanked him. Then Ava and I both walked outside. But he wasn't there. We walked along the path to a small alley way. I popped my head around the corner, only to find something that I wish I hadn't.

Thomas was kissing another girl.
Not just any girl but Isabella.
His Ex girlfriend.