Chapter nine :)

Chapter nine

We arrived at my house and we got out of the car. I opened the boot and we got all of our stuff out. "I will quickly get changed in to my togs and I will meet you back at my car" I smiled and walked into my house with my bags in my hands.

I walked through the front door and went upstairs. I placed all of my stuff on my bed and got unchanged. I put on my new bikinis. I threw a white lace beach cover and some thongs. I grabbed a small beach bag and put a towel, my phone, car keys and wallet into it. I checked myself in the mirror and whipped all of my makeup off, because other wise it will get ruined. I walked to my brothers room.

"Hey Josh, I'm just going to the beach" I told him. Josh and Emily were eating pizza. "Ok, hey do you want some?" Josh asked. "No it's ok, I've already ate" I smiled. "You two guys fun and please" I smiled and blew Emily a kiss. Emily laughed and blew one back to me. "We sure will, now run along little duck" (sorry I had to use the Hunger games in it!) Josh said and shooed me away. I laughed and walked down the stairs.

I picked up the sunscreen from the cupboard and walked to my car. Thomas was walking out of his house and Ava was fixing her hair. "Hey, are you ready?" I asked Ava. "Hell yeah! And there's gonna be a lot of cute boys" she wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh yeah I forgot about" I saw the smallest amount of jealousy on Thomas's face.

"Oh yeah and I bet I can guess" she chuckled. I smiled. "Ok let's go" Thomas said as he opened the car door. We got in and I turned on the radio. Anaconda was playing by Nicki Minaj. Ava and I started singing and dancing.
"My anaconda don't."

"My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns hun."

"Do you even know what that means?" Thomas looked over at us. "No Thomas I don't, please tell us" Ava replied in a sarcastic voice.

"It's probably to grown up for you, little Ava and little Natalie" he pated Ava and I on the head and started laughing. "Your so funny Thomas" I put my middle finger up at Thomas and Ava started laughing.

"That hurt" Thomas held his hand to his chest and began to fake cry. "Awww is little tommy sad? Will a kiss make little tommy better?" I said in a child like voice. He nodded his head and pouted like a little kid. I parked the car.

I leaned in and when I was just about to kiss him on the cheek he turned his head causing me to kiss him on the lips. He kissed back, it was really passionate. I released for air before saying "hey I was only gonna kiss you on the cheek" he smiled. "I know" I gave him a playful death stare and he chuckled.

"Don't pretend like you didn't like it" he rolled his eyes and unbuckled himself. "Shut up" I gently punched him in the arm.

We got out of the car and Ava was already chatting up some guys. "Does she always do that?" I asked Thomas. "Mmmm no, it's just she hasn't been in a relationship for a while" he smirked. "Oh and what about you? When was your last relationship?" I nudged him and he smiled.

"Argh... About 2 years ago with a girl named Isabella" he smiled. "although I have some one in mind any way, do you want to sleep over tonight? Like your Ava's best friend and well... I guess your mine too" he smirked and his cheeks started to go crimson.

"I'd love to" My cheeks started to burn from blushing. "When was your last relationship?" He asked sweetly with his accent. Oh that accent. "Well his name was Augustus Waters, but he died." I pretended to cry and he laughed. "No seriously" he looked me in the eyes. "His name was Tyler and it was 9 months ago when he cheated on me and we broke up".

We walked down towards the beach.