Chapter twenty five

"It was filmed here" I say he looks at me "what no that's impossible" he says he looks at it "your right" he says and leans back I pause it and take it out "there hiding something from us" I say he looks at me "what would they be hiding" he says "I don't know but whatever it is my father knew and they took him for it" I say "ya maybe" he says I close my laptop "you can trust me right" he says I nod "sure" I say he gives me this look "can you trust me" he says I look at him "ask me in a month" I say I grab my laptop and I go out and run it upstairs and go back down "great your down here I have a new mission for you guys" John says as he throws a file on the table "what is it" Jordan says as he goes through it "I need you guys to find and kill him his name is Collin Baker and he killed one of our own" John says I look at him "so we just kill him" I say he nods "he's an assassin for the black angels" Noah says I look at it shit he is I forgot we had an assassin "now find him and kill him" John says and leaves I look at the file "It looks like he also made deals with the wrong people" I say and show them the paper "oh my god" Taylor says I nod "so how do we track this guy" Madison says "we start where he was last seen here" I say and point to the abandoned warehouse "it says he was to shoot and kill the leader of the devils" Cole says "then let's go" Jordan says "I need a gun" I say he looks at me "should I trust you with one" he says I give him this look "nah I'm just going to go shoot up a hospital" I say he raises an eyebrow "ha funny give her a gun" Noah says he hands me one I take it and put it in the inside of my jacket "thank you" I say "let's just go your riding with me" Jordan says we go and get in his car and we head to the warehouse.

We park in front of the building we get out "let's split up me and Tessa will take the top Madison and Cole take bottom and Noah and Taylor take the middle" Jordan says they nod "alright let's go" he says we go in and me and him head for the stairs we get to the top I get my gun out and point it we go over to the window where the riffle is I bend down and look at it I look and see a book I pick it up and see it has names I look oh no "hey I think I found something" I say he comes over and looks at it "a kill list" he says and looks at it "I don't think he's working for the black angels anymore" I say "why is your name on there" he says I look at him "I don't know" I say "that was my old gang but I don't know what happened" I say I look and see bullets "well I think your his next target" he says I nod "I think so" I say "we can use me as bait" I say and look at him he looks at me "you sure it could be dangerous" he says "dangerous is my middle name" I say and get up he chuckles "alright we will tell the others" he says I nod we go down "we found something" Jordan says handing them the book they take it "your names on it why" Taylor says I look at her "he was in my old gang he was out assassin that would go on missions with us and trading deals but I don't know what happened" I say "well it looks like your next on his list" Madison says I nod "wait what if this is a trap" Noah says we look at him "Tessa" Cole says I look and see a red dot at my chest shit this isn't good I look closer "he's in the next building" I say "Cole with me stay here with her" Jordan says him and Cole leave "why would he want you dead" Noah says I shrug my shoulders "I don't know" I say after a little the dot goes away and Jordan and Cole drag him in I look at Jordan and he's cut "your face" I say and put my hand to it he backs away "I'm fine" he says I look at him "alright let's just get this done" I say they tie him to a chair "why do you want me dead" I say he looks at me "your father to torture him so he knows what it feels like to lose a child" he says I look at the others then back at him "my father wouldn't kill unless you did something to piss him off" I say he smirks a little "let's just end this" Cole says I look at him I take my gun out and hold it to his head I start to pull the trigger but I stop damn it I can't go down this path "Tessa" Noah says I don't look at them I start to pull it again "damn it" I say and drop it and I go outside I lean against the wall and bend down "I can't go down that path I can't give into it" I whisper I close my eyes and take a deep breathe I hear a gunshot go off they come out "I'll tell John it's done" Madison says I look at them "you guys go ahead we'll meet up" Jordan says "alright" Taylor says Cole gives me this look I look at him they soon leave "can we just go there's nothing to talk about" I say he leans against the wall next to me "you hesitated back there why" he says I look at him then look away "I didn't" I say he gives me this look "you did I could see it in your eyes one minute you are dying to kill him then the next you ran why" he says "because I have these serial killer genes"