Chapter 22

Jimin

"Hey baby, did you know that I found your father?"

I caressed my bump while smiling at her. My little baby is getting bigger and healthier already. I wish he would accept me and his daughter.

I looked behind me when I felt someone coming. I immediately hide my bump and stand up from my seat. I heard muffled voice and decided to follow it.

I hide when they stopped. I'm kind of far from them so I can't hear that anything. I peeked out and I saw Yoongi and Yoonji shouting at eavh other. I flinched and covered my ears.

When I decided to hear them out again I froze from what I heard. I wish I didn't take my hands off my ear. I wish I'm not curios. I wish I didn't follow them

"What about Ji--"

"I don't care about him right now! There's so much thing in my head for me to process! I don't want to care for him! "

I can hear my heart shattering from inside as tears welled up. I can't breath that much and I had to hold on something. My vision is getting blurry and I dropped on my knees holding my head.

I can feel something flowing down my legs and I don't know what it is. But it's red.

I saw someone approaching me before everything goes black.

Taehyung

"Chim will be fine, okay?"

I hugged Jungkpok tighter while crying. I saw him lying on the floor, unconscious and bleeding. I panicked that moment and I thought I will lost him.

"K-kook I'm scared" I waid and he keeps muttering sweet words and soothing my back

I looked at Yoonji who was staring at the ER. Ever since she came she didn't even talk nor glance at us. To be honest, I felt scared when I saw how emotionless her face can be.

It's like she has no emotions at all. It's scary and her aura is so cold. It's like her brother but I know Yoongi is worst than her. I just know because I saw it once and I don't want to witness that again.

The doctor comes out from the door and I sighed in relief when a smile was plastered on her lips.

"Are you the family of Mr. Park?" She asked and Mom stand up

"How is he? How is the baby?" She asked

"He's okay now Mrs. Kim, he just needs to rest. The baby is fine and healthy but I suggest you that keep an eye to that young man. His stress level is high and it's bad for the baby" the doctor said and Mom nodded

"Doc, why did he bled?" I asked and she looked at me and frowned

"He almost had a miscarriage but good thing you get him to the hospital fast" she said and I put hands over my mouth

H-he almost lost his baby?!

I don't think Chim will forgive himself if he knew this. When the doctor left we went inside the room.

I almost cried at his state. His face is pale and he has an oxygen mask on. He's sleeping peacefully. I teared up and went straight beside him.

"C-chim, what happened? Why are you so stress? What's wrong? Y-you almost lost you baby" I mumbled even though he can't hear because he's sleeping.

"Did you hear our conversation?"

I flinched when I heard Yoonji's cold voice. She's looking at Jimin lifellessly. She had tears in her eyes while looking at him.

"I'm sorry" she said getting on her knees while chanting sorry

We looked at her confusingly. She's crying while saying sorry over and over again. What did she do?

I looked at Jimin when he fluttered his eyes open. I hwlped him sit up and he's looking at Yoonji confused written all over his face.

"Hey, what are you doing? Please don't kneel, the floor is dirty" Jimin said in a soft voice

Yoonji looked at him before standing up. She sighed and avoid his gaze. She sit up and looked down at her lap.

"Hey! Why the sad faces? I'm alright see? Don't worry" he said making me smile

I'm scared. I'm scared that someone might break his pure heart. I'm scared that I can't protect him from that! I'm so mad at myself for letting him get hurt.

"Don't worry, I'm fine"

For now.

__________________
Not proof read:(

I know no one is reading this story and I'm okay with that. I'm writing for entertainment so yeah, I keep writing.

You know, for those who read this crap, thank you. This is not a good story but you chose to read this. I'm so happy.

Ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko no?

They say I have a pure heart and I don't know if that's true. I don't really want to write story that has too much angst. I'm just hurting myself.

I'll talk to you on another chapter, okay? If anyone wants to talk to me, go on. I'm always free, you can tell your problems or rant about things! I'll be your friend, your sister, or heck even mother! Love yourself sunXines! I love you:))

-Xine