Chapter 28

This chapter contains mature content that's not suitable for young age. If you think you're open minded enough go on and continue reading this. No one is stopping you.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
__________________

Yoongi

"LET'S CELEBRATE!!! SHE'S IMPRISONED RIGHT? RIGHT?"

I groaned and sat up carefully. I shut my eyes close because of the lights. I looked around and saw that I'm in a hospital room. What happened?

"Yoongi's awake! I told you to be quiet you bastard now look what you've done" Jin said smacking Hoseok's aaid

I tried remembering what happened and I frowned. Where is Jimin? I should explain to him! Where's the butch now? Did they put her in jail?

"What happened? Where's Jimin?" I asked and they looked at each other worriedly

"You passed out because Suran injected you some drug but it's not that dangerous. As for Jimin...well" Namjoon hesitate but I looked at him pleading

"He lock himself in his room and he don't want to eat. It's bad for the child for fu--oh my!"

The two of them glared at Hoseok while I looked at him, confusion written on my face.

"What do you mean it's bad for the child? If he's nit eating then why wou--don't tell me he's pregnant?!" I asked angrily and they looked down

"Answer me!" I shouted and they flinch

"H-he is" Jin said

"For how long?" I asked

"Eight months"

I took a deep breath to calm myself. Why didn't he tell me? Why did he keep it a secret?

"Who's the father?" I asked calmly and they avoid my gaze

"Pleasr tell me who's the father" I beg and Hoseok looked at me

"It's you hyung"

I froze and my heart hammered inside my chest. I impregnated Jimin? When? I can't remember anything about me touching him? Wait. Don't tell me--

"Ah!"

A sudden pain strike in my head. The three of them panicked and went beside me immediately. I held my head as memories keep regaining in my mind.

I groaned and decided to leave them. They're annoying especially Hoseok. I'm kind of tipsy because of the alcohol. I may be drank too much.

I walked towards the counter when I saw a familiar person. Oh, the cutie. What's his name again?

"Hey cutie" I said and he smiled at me

Oh wow. He's beautiful. Ah! Knock it off Min Yoongi!

"Hey! " he said drunkenly and I chuckled quietly because of his cuteness

"Want to kiss?" I asked all of a sudden and I'm shocked that he agreed. I'm not in a right mind but oh well.

I pulled him into a heated kiss and I smiled when he kissed back. Kissing turns into making out session. He moaned when I decided to slipped my unholy tounge inside his mouth.

"Want us to continue this upstairs?" I asked and he nodded. I don't want people to see us making out or worse, having sex.

I pulled him upstairs and we almost stumbled. I heard him giggled when I locked the door and pulled him into a kiss again. His lips are so sweet.