CHAPTER 1

DAHYUN'S POV
Woah, the summer holidays have been awesome! I hanged with the girls, and not gonna lie, I've met my soulmate, my ideal man.

-Jangseo: Dahyunie, good morning (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa! (smiles and hugs him) Are you ready for our first day of school after holidays?
-Jangseo: Don't mention this hell place... It would be much better to be on that beach, alone... (smirks)
-Dahyun: Oppa... You know that this is necessary... (smiles) What would my parents say?
-Jangseo: Ugh, I hate your parents...
-Dahyun: They hate you too... (chuckles) It feels like an impossible love, don't you think?
-Jangseo: Yeah, yeah... But, don't you think that it is much better to have fun from time to time?
-Dahyun: What are you saying? Let's head to class already...
-Jangseo: Dahyun (grabs her arm) Come with me for a while... C'mon...
-Chaeyoung: (pushes him away) She said that classes are about to start... Let her go (serious)
-Jangseo: (rolls his eyes) What if I don't want, shortie?
-Tzuyu: Get away asshole (serious)
-Jangseo: Tzuyu... (smirks) It's sad that you don't want to try something new...
-Dahyun: Hey! Stop this... Let's head to class and forget about this... Okay? (smiles) C'mon.

We head to class but no one is there yet... I wonder where's everyone... They should be around already.

-Teacher: Kim Dahyun...
-Dahyun: Yeah?
-Teacher: (hands her some papers) Here... I hope the best for you in a future... (smiles)
-Dahyun: What is this? (confused)
-Teacher: Your parents have agreed with the transfer to this new school.
-Dahyun: The SME?! But it is a school for boys! (panics) And I can't leave! I have my friends here... Also, Jangseo oppa... Why did they agree to something like this?!
-Teacher: I can't give you such information but Ms. Hoon... (a woman enters) Dahyun, she's Ms. Hoon, she'll be the one guiding you on your new highschool.
-Dahyun: But I haven't accepted this!
-Ms. Hoon: Your parents did instead of you, now... You need to come with me (smiles)

My parents accepted it. Why though? Why didn't they tell me anything about it? I'll make sure to complain about it once I return back home... Maybe there's still a chance for me to avoid it...

-Tzuyu: Hey, are you really leaving?
-Chaeyoung: You can't do that, we are bros... (pouts)
-Dahyun: My parents accepted this... (sighs) Oppa-
-Jangseo: Uh... I don't care at all (smiles) I'm sure that you'll do great there too...
-Dahyun: What?!
-Jangseo: I just think that we should break up... I mean, you are heading to a school just of guys...
-Dahyun: D-Don't you trust me?
-Jangseo: (sighs and gets serious) I tried to look for a nice excuse but you are just too insisting... Look, I just wanted to have fun with you, if you know what I mean... But you are a kid still... Not for me. Have fun in that place (srughs and leaves)
-Chaeyoung: Asshole! You'll pay for this...
-Tzuyu: Dahyunie, do you want us to--Hey! Don't cry... He doesn't deserve your tears... (hugs Dahyun)
-Dahyun: I should had known... He was not good for me... (sighs while crying) Damn, ill have a horrible face for my first day there...
-Chaeyoung: Don't worry, you don't need to do this... They are forcing you!
-Ms. Hoon: Her parents have agreed, now follow me...
-Dahyun: I'll miss you girls! Its not as if I were leaving Seoul... We can still hang out together... (chuckles and forces a smile)
-Tzuyu: Anytime (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Tell us about how is studying with just boys (smirks9
-Dahyun: Sure... (smiles)

DOHYUN'S POV
I'm heading to school, Taoseo, our butler, is the one in charge of bringing me there. I look at the rearview in order to check myself.

I must look perfect, wear the uniform perfect, everything perfect. I am perfect. Being perfect is my only option anyway...

-Taoseo: We are here sir, I'll pick you once the classes are over.
-Dohyun: Yeah (leaves the car and starts walking inside the building) Good morning everyone (smiles)
-Boy: Good morning president.
-Boy 1: Thanks for helping me the other day, president (smiles and bows)
-Dohyun: It was nothing (smiles and bows)

I keep on walking and enter my class, I sit exactly at the center of the class. The reason? Because it is the perfect location...

I approach my desk, and then I spot a bag with a lot of decorations on it... I wonder who left it here... Whoever was, is getting my perfect image dirty.

-Someone: (places a hand on your shoulder) Sorry, this is your seat? I'm new and I don't know where should I sit... (smiles)
-Dohyun: (turns around and panics) Don't touch me! (pushes her away)
-Someone: Hey! What the hell are you doing?! What's wrong with you?

I can't! I can't! Why is there a girl here?! I can't deal with a girl... Ugh, I feel like vomiting... I need to rush to the bathroom...

I run through the corridor trying to cover myself... I can't allow anyone to see me like this... Not again... The bathroom... Why is it taking me too long to arrive?!

DAHYUN'S POV
What the hell was that?! Why did my parents send me to such a weird place?! I want to return... This is not my place...

-Dahyun: (sighs)
-Someone: Woah... You talked with Dohyun? (surprised) You must be crazy...
-Someone 2: Plus, what's a girl doing in a place like this one? (smirks and approaches Dahyun) Aren't you afraid of being alone with guys?
-Someone 3: Hey, Taeho let her be... Its her first day here... You should be nice with her... (smiles) Good morning, my name is Han Baekjoon...
-Dahyun: Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Dahyun... (smiles)
-Baekjoon: You can sit next to that desk... Dohyun probably has his reasons... He's usually really nice with everyone, I mean, he's the student's council president... (smiles)
-Someone: Still he's a weirdo... He's surely gay. That's the real reason why he's here...
-Baekjoon: Don't say so... (rolls his eyes) Anyway, that's how our class is... (smiles and srughs) Get ready, the teacher will be here soon.
-Dahyun: Y-Yeah... Thanks for your help oppa (smiles)

And then, all the class goes wild, is it that surprising for them to hear the word "oppa"? Well, of course... There's not any girl. God, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, I miss you...