CHAPTER 22

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip until the weekend-

-???: (knocks at your door)
-Dohyun: Chaeyeonie? Did you forget something? You can come in... (smiles)
-???: (knocks at your door)
-Dohyun: (gets up) Chaeyeon-ah, I told you that you could (opens the door) Dahyun...
-Dahyun: Oppa (smiles) You weren't expecting me... Huh?
-Dohyun: No... Uh... What are you doing here? (confused)
-Dahyun: I came to visit you (smiles)
-Dohyun: Dressed like that?
-Dahyun: Why? Do I look ugly or weird?
-Dohyun: No, no... The opposite. But, why are you dressed like that? Too elegant for a visit, don't you think?
-Dahyun: Well, today we have an important event... So you should dress elegant too (smiles)
-Dohyun: Huh? What kind of event? I thought I told you that-
-Dahyun: Where's the plushie?
-Dohyun: Hmm? Which one?
-Dahyun: Ah, you even forgot about it? (pouts) You are so mean... You totally replaced me...
-Dohyun: I... I don't want to depend on anyone...
-Dahyun: Still, I liked being your special girl, you know? Then, Chaeyeon unnie appeared and we stopped seeing each other...
-Dohyun: Dahyun, you-
-Dahyun: Tonight... Tonight I'm gonna give you something that you won't be able to throw away... (smiles) I hope you'll remind me always thanks to it.
-Dohyun: (gulps) Uhm...
-Dahyun: Just take a shower dress nicely oppa, I'll wait for you (smiles)
-Dohyun: This is so weird... (sighs) But since you made all the way here and dressed up like that, I guess that I have no option...

I don't understand anything... I'm taking a shower when I already showered this morning. Why am I obeying her?

However, this kinda reminds me of that night... Christmas night. She appeared suddenly and told me to dress up nicely too. That night, she became my first friend.

I'm really thankful for her, and due to my kind of personality, I think that it just suits me to allow her to take the lead... I guess that's the reason why I obey her.

-Time skip until you are ready-

-Dohyun: I don't understand anything... You just appeared so suddenly, you didn't even write me that you would be coming over...
-Dahyun: You would have refused (chuckles)
-Dohyun: Ah, you never change... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa... I don't want you to be away from me... (smiles) Uhm, I like and enjoy being close.
-Dohyun: Dahyun-
-Dahyun: I know... I lot of stuff happened... I know that I hurted you, but I want to be with you (smiles) That's why, today you'll be meeting with two persons really important.
-Dohyun: Huh? (confused)
-Dahyun: Oppa, do you trust me?
-Dohyun: (nods)
-Dahyun: Then let's head downstairs... (smiles)

We head downstairs and suddenly, I hear some people talking from the living room. What's going on here?

-Dohyun: Dahyun?
-Dahyun: I think it's time for you to reunite with your mother and sister... (smiles and holds your hand) They'll keep the distance... While, I'll be right by your side. I want to be your comfort zone, oppa...
-Dohyun: Dahyunie... I-I don't think this is a great idea... Its been so long since I last saw them, I was still a kid and-
-Dahyun: It'll be fine, c'mon (smiles)
-Dohyun: (sighs) I can't do this... I--(she pushes you inside the living room and they all go silent)
-Dahyun: (whispering) C'mon, greet them...
-Dohyun: U-Uh... It has been so long since... Since we last saw each other mother, noona... (bows)
-Everyone:...
-Mother: Oh, my boy has grown up a lot... (starts tearing) I've been wishing for this day to come so long...
-Nayeon: Woah... He's definitely my brother, he got the visuals too (chuckles) I hope we can get along from now on, Dohyun-ah...
-Dohyun: Me... Uhm... I-I... (starts to sweat)
-Dahyun: (grabs your hand) Keep calm... Everything's okay (smiles) Let's take a seat, okay?

Dahyun guides me to the other table's extreme... We sit in a way that I keep a security distance with all the women except for Dahyun. I haven't noticed, but her parents are here too.

-Dohyun: Oh uhm... Mr and Ms. Kim... Welcome to our house... (bows)
-Da. Dad: It's okay, it's okay (smiles) Let's enjoy tonight's dinner... We are here to celebrate the agreement of our business...
-Dad: Yeah, and also the reunion of my son with my wife and daughter... We could actually try being a happy family now (smiles)
-Dohyun: Let's take it easy, please... (looks down)
-Mother: Don't worry, we won't rush anything... For me, it's already enough to see you again (smiles)

The dinner passed by, and it actually resulted be something really nice. At first I was nervous and really awkward, but she was by my side. Maybe, that's why I liked Dahyun, she was my comfort zone.

-Da. Dad: Well, we are leaving, thanks for having us (smiles and bows)
-Dad: No, thanks for coming, you are always welcomed (smiles and bows too)
-Dahyun: Oppa, I'm leaving (smiles) It was fun, right?
-Dohyun: (nods) I'm very thankful for what you did... (smiles) I missed my mother and sister a lot, but I never had the courage to meet them...
-Dahyun: (chuckles) I'm happy that you are happy...
-Dohyun: Well...
-Dahyun: Oppa...
-Dohyun: Hmm?
-Dahyun: Can I... Can I get a hug? (smiles shyly)
-Dohyun: Eh? So... Suddenly? (gulps)
-Dahyun: The other day you hugged me out of no where and it caught me off guard... I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted... Could I repeat? (chuckles)
-Dohyun: (take a deep breath and open your arms)
-Dahyun: (throws herself into your arms) I really really love oppa's warmth!
-Dohyun: (smiles)
-Dahyun: I know this kind of acts is hard for you, but it makes me really happy, you know?
-Dohyun: I told you that I'm okay as long as its you... (looks down) However, this is something that you shouldn't be doing with me.
-Dahyun: Why? (confused)
-Dohyun: It'll create a wedge between you and Baekjoon... Though it is already created (avoids the eyes contact) I just want to avoid getting in trouble...
-Dahyun: Bad for you oppa, I'm a troublemaker (chuckles and whispers to you) And I broke up with him already... (smiles and heads towards the car)
-Dohyun: (blushes) What?