CHAPTER 3

DAHYUN'S POV
-Time skip once she returns back home-

I head straight to my room in order to leave my stuff. Then I look at the mirror in my room, and take a deep breath. Okay, I can do this. I'm gonna face my parents and ask why the hell did they do such stupid thing!

-Dahyun: MOM! DAD! (rushes to the living room) We need to talk cause... Why the hell did you enroll me in a male school?! And what is worse, why did you do it without discussing about it with me first...
-Mom: Cause you wouldn't have accepted... Plus, this is the best for our family (smiles)
-Dahyun: Huh?! Someone paid you?! How much?! And why?!
-Dad: Okay, first of all... No one paid, we did it because we have a deal with someone...
-Dahyun: And what's that deal?
-Mom: More than a deal, it's an arrangement...
-Dahyun: Arrang--WHAT?! What do you mean? (starts shaking)
-Dad: You have a fiance and he attends that school... (sighs) Look, since the moment you both were born, you were fated to be together...
-Dahyun: (starts tearing) You want me to get married with a stranger?!
-Mom: Dear, that's the point of you enrolling the school... You don't need to marry right now, but you can start to get to know each other (smiles)
-Dahyun: I-I can't do such thing! You separated me from Jangseo oppa! You don't care about my feelings! Don't count with me for this thing... I pass! (rushes to her room)
-Dad: Dahyunie... Kim Dahyun... DAHYUN-AH! (sighs) Aigo...
-Mom: I'll talk with her, I'm sure that she'll understand somehow... We need to be patient, she's just shocked by the sudden news (smiles)

I can't belive it... They have gone crazy... I'm arranged to someone since the beginning?! What the hell?! I can't accept it! I don't want to do this, I refuse!

-Mom: Dahyun...
-Dahyun: No! I don't want to keep on listening about that nonsense... (sobs)
-Mom: Dahyunie... (approaches her) Our company depends on this arrangement, I know that you don't like this... We just need you to marry him, and then once everything is solved with the companies, you can divorce...
-Dahyun: Are you using me like an object for the company?!
-Mom: No, we are just asking you to help us... (smiles) What do you want in exchange? You just need to make him go crazy for you... That's all. Nothing serious (caress her cheeks) Help dad with the company, c'mon love, you are a sweet girl...
-Dahyun: I want to return to my old school... Once I get him to like me, okay?!
-Mom: Okay, if that's everything needed... (smiles) Thanks for understanding sweetie.
-Dahyun: By the way... What's his name? I mean, I don't even know my fiancé's name... (sighs)
-Mom: Im Dohyun, don't worry... He's really handsome (winks) It won't be that bad (laughs and leaves)
-Dahyun: D-Dohyun?!

The boy who is isolated and ignored by everyone? The boy who is known by everyone as Mr. Perfect? The boy who pushed me today? God, it is seriously going to be difficult to handle...

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

Today I woke earlier than usual, the reason? I need to talk with the teachers before the class starts. I need to ask where is she sitting so later on I can search for a seat far away from her.

-Taoseo: Sir, we are here (smiles)
-Dohyun: Yeah, thanks (exits the car)

I then start heading to the main room and when I'm about to place my hand on the knob, someone else puts his hand on mine. I turn around my head to meet with her smile. Not again please...

I quickly move my hand and start running to the back of the building. Damn it, I'm feeling dizzy again... Out of everyone, why do I keep on bumping with her? And why is she here this early anyway?!

-Girl: Wait, wait! I know that we didn't have a nice start... But-
-Dohyun: Go away! (covers your mouth to hold you vomiting) Don't get closer!
-Girl: Hey... I'm not trying anything weird with you... (smiles) You see, my name is Kim Dahyun... Could we be friends?

Did I hear correctly? Friends? She's crazy... I can't stand any woman... My sight is starting to be blurry, this is not good. Please, someone... Take her away from me... Ugh...

DAHYUN'S POV
The heck?! He fainted?! Why am I that shocking for him? Is it because he's not used to girls? Uhm... Mr. Perfect is really weird.

I approach him and check him out from head to toe... Mom was right, he's handsome. But not like he's actually someone easy... Is he seriously my fiancé?

Wait, does he know about our arrangement? Maybe he fainted because of that... What does he think about me? Am I pretty enough to be with Mr. Perfect? Ugh, Kim Dahyun what are you thinking? I'll call for help... I don't think I'll be able to carry him alone.

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip some minutes later-

I open my eyes slowly... Where am I? What happened? My head hurts like hell... Ah, I'm at the school infirmary... I turn my head around and spot her again. Not again!

-Dohyun: (jumps out of bed) Get away from me!
-Dahyun: I was worried... You hit your head hard when you fainted (smiles) The doctor said that you'll be okay, well... Maybe a blue may come out tomorrow (chuckles) Nothing serious tho...
-Dohyun: (grab your bag and tries to leave)
-Dahyun: Wait! I'm talking with you (smiles) You haven't introduced yourself yet...
-Dohyun: Leave me alone, please...
-Dahyun: Why? (confused) We go to the same class... Let's walk together, okay?
-Dohyun: (sighs and starts running)
-Dahyun: (gasps) Wait! If you wanted a race you should had told me before! (chases you)

I head to the class as fast as possible and then I lock the door. That girl is crazy... Why can't she just do as if I didn't exist?