CHAPTER 5

DOHYUN'S POV
She's actually touching my earphone while listening to my music and breathing inside my comfort zone. This is the definition of a disaster for me.

I feel like something is pressing hard on my chest... I think that I'll stop breathing eventually. Please, leave me alone... Go away and don't bother me anymore.

-Dahyun: This group is really cool, the songs are really cheerful, I feel like partying now (chuckles)
-Dohyun:... (starts hyperventilating)
-Dahyun: (notices you) Oh, ah... Are you okay? You are turning blue...
-Dohyun: (falls on your knees)
-Dahyun: Dohyun! Are you okay?! Do you want me to bring you to the-
-Dohyun: (hit her hand) Leave...
-Dahyun: But...
-Dohyun: Leave me alone, damn!

Suddenly, a teacher notices what's happening and enters the class.

-Teacher: Oh no, Dohyun! Are you okay, son? (pats my back)
-Dohyun: (coughs) She entered...
-Teacher: She entered? (confused) What are you talking about?
-Dohyun: My comfort zone...
-Dahyun: I just wanted to spend a nice time with you...
-Teacher: (sighs) Dahyun, you can't approach Dohyun... He's kinda... Well, you just can't, okay? (smiles) Let's visit the infirmary, the doctor will help you to calm, don't worry...
-Dohyun: (nods)

We then leave the class and Dahyun dumbfounded. She doesn't understand. And I don't need her to anyway... If she keeps the distance with me, everything will be fine.

DAHYUN'S POV
Aww... Why can't I approach him? I didn't do anything wrong to him. I'm just trying to be nice. How am I supposed to get to know my fiancé like this?

-Time skip until she returns back home-

-Dahyun: I'm back...
-Mom: Welcome back dear, how was it? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Horrible... Baekjoon oppa and the rest of the class are really nice to me... Except for...
-Mom: Except for?
-Dahyun: Im Dohyun... He called me monster, and when I try to approach him nicely, he faints or almost dies. Why? What's wrong with me?! Do I look bad for him or something like that?!
-Mom: Of course not... (pats her head)
-Dahyun: It would be much easier if my fiancé was Baekjoon oppa (pissed) And I need to do this nonsense in order to return back to my old school (sighs) I'm gonna meet the girls... I need to free my mind for a while...
-Mom: You are doing great sweetie, is just the second day, take it easy, okay? (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'll try...

I then grab the keys and leave towards Chaeyoung's house. I'm almost sure that Tzuyu will be there too...

-Time skip until she arrives towards Chaeyoung's house-

-Chaeyoung: Dahyun-ah! (hugs her)
-Dahyun: Ah... I needed to meet you girls... Oh, why are there that many shoes here? (confused)
-Chaeyoung: Visit (smirks)
-Dahyun: Really? Who?
-Chaeyoung: Do you remember those gorgeous girls from that time when we went bowling?
-Dahyun: The ones who assist the Seoul Female Elite school?!
-Chaeyoung: Exactly, come to my room... They are there with Tzuyu (smiles and drags Dahyun upstairs)

We rush towards her room and once there, I bump with Tzuyu and three other girls. God, they feel as if they were superior, like goddess...

-Dahyun: H-Hi... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Dahyunie (smiles) Let me introduce you to Momo, Sana and Mina... They are the girls we bumped into that day while bowling...
-Dahyun: I remember, nice to meet you (smiles)

Suddenly, Momo and Sana rush towards me... I feel like really tensed right now. Why tho? I mean, they are normal girls like us... I shouldn't be nervous...

-Chaeyoung: So, what were you talking about?
-Mina: Nothing interesting... (smiles) How about Dahyun-ssi?
-Sana: Yeah, something interesting? (smirks)
-Tzuyu: Hey, don't get that close to Dahyun...
-Sana: (smirks) Why not? You jealous? (heads towards Tzuyu and hugs her)
-Tzuyu: I didn't mean it this way...
-Dahyun: The truth is that something really heavy is going on right now... (sighs)
-Momo: Hey, why do you look so down? (smiles) Almost everything has a solution in this world...
-Dahyun: First of all, I have a fiancé, second, he hates me, third, he's my ticket back to Hanlim School (pouts)
-Chaeyoung: Wow... A fiancé?!
-Dahyun: (nods) Apparently, we are arranged since we were born.
-Tzuyu: And why do you think that he hates you?
-Dahyun: He ignores me and treats me as if I were a monster... The thing is that he seems really afraid, he actually fainted once...
-Sana: He reminds me of Nayeon's younger brother...
-Mina: Yeah, but we all know that he has a problem...
-Momo: What's his name? Is he at least handsome?
-Dahyun: I wouldn't say that he's my type, but he's so handsome. He's the best at everything, his name is Im Dohyun and I can't stand him... Plus, it is really difficult to be romantic with him because my boyfriend dumped me literally yesterday!
-All:...
-Dahyun: Did I say something wrong?
-Mina: He's our senior's younger brother... (gulps) I've heard that he's even attending the psychologist.
-Dahyun: What?!
-Sana: We don't know too much about him because she barely talks about him... They don't even live together.
-Chaeyoung: It seems to be a serious issue...
-Momo: Since you are his fiancé, I think that you could talk with Nayeon eonnie... She may tell you everything you need to know (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Then... Are we meeting again soon?
-Mina: Yeah (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: YES! I-I mean... Dahyunie, you'll be able to solve your problems... (smiles awkwardly)

Oh my god, Chaeyoung is so obvious with her crush for Mina... And I can't belive it, Dohyun oppa is even attending the psychologist. I wonder what kind of problem does he have.

It is probably something really serious, cause it causes him to almost faint every time I try to approach him. I'm glad that Tzuyu and Chae invite them... Now I'll be able to talk with their senior and ask about him.

No matter what, I'll get closer to him and I'll make sure that I return back to Hanlim with the girls. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to go back with Jangseo oppa too...