CHAPTER 19

DOHYUN'S POV
After that comforting talk with Chaeyeon, we both returned back to class, or in other words, inside. Teacher White started with the next lesson...

-Time skip until classes are over-

-Dohyun: That was so cool, I like this school (chuckles)
-Chaeyeon: I like it too! (smiles) Don't forget to do homework...
-Dohyun: I won't (smiles) See you tomorrow.
-Chaeyeon: Yeah, see you (smiles)

I leave Chaeyeon's house and bump with Dahyun once I exit. How does she know that I was here? That's scary...

-Dohyun: Oh, Dahyun-ssi...
-Dahyun: Dahyun-ssi? Where's the "Dahyunie"? (pouts)
-Dohyun: Ah... How did you know that I was here?
-Dahyun: Taoseo brought me along (chuckles) This is your new school?
-Dohyun: (nods)
-Dahyun: It's just a normal house...
-Dohyun: So?
-Dahyun: Nothing... Do you attend this school alone?
-Dohyun: Nope, I'm with Chaeyeonie... (smiles and holds tight the drawing)
-Dahyun: (notices it) What's that?
-Dohyun: A drawing that she made for me... (smiles) I think I'll hang it in my wall... She draws really good.
-Dahyun: Yeah... But I didn't come here to talk about her (clears her throat) Where have you been this summer?! We didn't meet at all...
-Dohyun: I've been with Chaeyeon...
-Dahyun: A-Are you that close?
-Dohyun: (nods) She's the only one able to understand me perfectly (smiles)
-Dahyun: U-... (looks down) Are you going to return someday to the SME?
-Dohyun: I don't think so... (gets inside the car) Dahyun-ssi, I have no intentions of being involved with you anymore. Right now, there's not any reason for us to be together... It was fun, but its time to turn the page (smiles)

Then, Taoseo starts the machine and we return back home. Today was my first day of school, I would say that it was... Perfect. I even solved everything with Dahyun.

DAHYUN'S POV
What? Oppa doesn't want to be involved with me? Why?! What did I do to him?! I don't understand anything... Since that girl appeared... She ruined it! She ruined everything!

-Chaeyeon: (clears her throat) You must be Dahyun, right? (smiles)
-Dahyun: And you... Chaeyeon, right?
-Chaeyeon: Chaeyeon unnie, for you... (smiles) I'm the same year as Dohyun-ah (chuckles)
-Dahyun: (rolls her eyes)
-Chaeyeon: By the way, Dahyun-ssi, I've heard everything from you... Dohyun told me (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa told you about me? (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: Yeah, he explained me that you are not arranged anymore... Or in oder words, you are not necessary anymore (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa didn't say that!
-Chaeyeon: No, but I did... (giggles) You know, you probably didn't notice... But, Dohyun is really tired. And you can't give him what he needs...
-Dahyun: Why not?!
-Chaeyeon: Because, he needs me, and you can't be me. Look, I understand him better than anyone... We are going through the same thing.
-Dahyun: I'm his friend, I can help him-
-Chaeyeon: You had the chance and you lost it... Please, let Dohyun be happy now. Just focus on your boyfriend and leave him alone.
-Dahyun: How do you know that?
-Chaeyeon: I told you that he explained everything to me (smiles) You know, at least you are the first girl he ever liked, congrats (starts getting inside)
-Dahyun: Wait, what? Oppa likes me?
-Chaeyeon: He liked you... Now he got over you (srughs and gets inside)

Oh no... I knew it. I knew that he was lying! Why didn't he tell me then?! Oppa you idiot... Now what?! The fact that he liked me doesn't mean that we needed to get apart... I need him back.

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip to the weekend-

-Taoseo: Sir... Chaeyeon-ssi has come to visit you (smiles and mutters) Though Dahyun-ssi is my favourite...
-Dohyun: Okay, I'm coming (smiles and gets downstairs to open the door)

I open the door and bump with Chaeyeon's smile. But that's not all, that's Baekjoon? What is he doing near my house?

-Chaeyeon: Dohyun-
-Dohyun: Shhh, hide with me (pull her behind a wall)

Baekjoon: Yeah... I'm in front of his house... Why? I'm helping Dahyunie... Yup, she's obsessed with bringing him back to school. I'm not gonna complain though... This might me my only chance to see him again?

-Chaeyeon: Who is he? (confused)
-Dohyun: Dahyun's boyfriend...

Baekjoon: I like him. I'll make sure to keep Dahyun distracted. If he's not mine, then he won't belong to anyone. I'm the one fated to be with I'm Dohyun.

-Dohyun: Huh?! (frozen)
-Chaeyeon: Oh, woah... You are popular over boys too? (jokes)

Baekjoon: I'll break with Dahyun once I'm sure that they two are not related anymore... After all it was just an excuse. Look, I don't hate her. I accepted her because of her glowing eyes, I felt really sorry for her and I had to say yes... For me, she's just a friend, and also will help me to get him. It's the best plan, right?

-Dohyun: This son of-
-Chaeyeon: He'll hear you...
-Dohyun: Let's get inside... I had enough (really pissed)
-Chaeyeon: (nods)

We get inside my house and get straight to my room. What the hell am I supposed to do now?! This idiot just confessed that he likes me... But he always hated me at class?!

And that's not the worse part... He's playing with Dahyun's feelings. I can't allow that to happen... I must do something about it!

-Dohyun: (gets up) I'm leaving.
-Chaeyeon: Huh?! Where are you going? And alone... With women?!
-Dohyun: (nods) I-I'll go fast...
-Chaeyeon: Dohyun, you could have a panic attack... Its way too dangerous-
-Dohyun: It's about Dahyun! (sighs) She helped me when I was the worst... I need to help her now... (looks down)
-Chaeyeon: (sighs) Dohyun... Do you still like her?
-Dohyun: That's not the point here, Chaeyeon (smiles) It's just that she's Dahyun, my Dahyun. My first friend.
-Chaeyeon: I can't change your mind, anyway, right?
-Dohyun: Nope, I'll go no matter what... I'll head to her house or wherever she is and I'll save her from this idiot. I'll tell her truth (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: Just take care and make sure that he doesn't catch you... He's at your door.
-Dohyun: Don't worry, there's nothing I can't do, I'm Mr. Perfect. I'll use the back door... (smiles)