CHAPTER 10

DAHYUN'S POV
-Time skip some weeks later-

-Tzuyu: Woah... Christmas is already here... Time flies so fast...
-Chaeyoung: Right? Dahyunie, you don't seem to be enjoying the break, though...
-Dahyun: I regret some stuff... (sighs)
-Chaeyoung: What happens?
-Dahyun: You know that I was planning to head to have a Christmas date this year?
-Tzuyu: You mentioned it like thousand times... (rolls her eyes)
-Chaeyoung: But Jangseo is an asshole...
-Dahyun: I wanted to invite Baekjoon oppa... But I didn't have the guts to.
-Tzuyu: You actually like him?
-Dahyun: I think so...
-Chaeyoung: And about that boy?
-Dahyun: Dohyun... Well, he comes to school everyday, and I talk with him a lot, sometimes he even answers. But I need to keep the distance... (sighs) I haven't improved... Not even a bit.
-Tzuyu: He'll spend Christmas holidays alone?
-Chaeyoung: Hmm... I think that I heard from Mina unnie that his mother and sister, reunite with him once per year...
-Dahyun: Really?! (surprised)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, they celebrate Christmas together, but almost all the times, he just locks himself at his roo... I feel sorry for him, he must feel lonely.
-Tzuyu: True... About us, we are gonna celebrate new year together? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah! Let's call the unnies too... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Do you have Nayeon's phone number?
-Tzuyu: I think I do... Though I was about to delete it...
-Chaeyoung: Are you going to call her?
-Dahyun: I'm just wondering if I could join them in Christmas... I think that Dohyun is a little bit used to me (smiles and calls her)

-Time skip some days later-

-Nayeon: Are you sure about this? This is not like other celebrations you must have seen... Here it is kinda delicated...
-Dahyun: I spent a long time doing my make up and choosing the outfit (smiles) There's no way back.
-Nayeon: And your family agrees with this?
-Dahyun: Of course! Plus, my older brother is with them so it's okay... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Fine, let's go then...

We enter Dohyun's house, it's the same as the day when I brought the homeworks. Not even a little Christmas decoration hanging... Dohyun must hate all of this.

-Taoseo: Oh, Dahyun-ssi... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Merry Christmas! (smiles and bows)
-Taoseo: (smiles) Ms. Im...
-Do. Mom: Where's my son?
-Taoseo: Locked inside his room... (looks down) Mr. Im tried to take him out... But as always, it was just a waste of time...
-Nayeon: And where's dad?
-Taoseo: He's finishing getting ready (smiles)
-Dahyun: Can you guide me to Dohyun's room? (smiles)
-Do. Mom: What? Dahyun-ssi, are you aware of-
-Dahyun: We are together at school, if I follow his rules, he'll be fine (smiles) I came here because I didn't want him to be alone...
-Nayeon: Mom, let her be... She seem to understand him more than we do (smiles)
-Dahyun: Thanks unnie (smiles)

Taoseo then guides me to his room and he then returns downstairs with the rest. This must be really hard for Dohyun, but that's why I'm here, to support him.

-Dahyun: (knocks the door)
-Dohyun: Taoseo, I told you that I don't want to come down... I can't be with them, I know that they are family and all of that... But, I just can't...
-Dahyun: How about opening the door to me?
-Dohyun: You! What are you doing here?
-Dahyun: I wanted to spend Christmas with you... (smiles)
-Dohyun: Huh?!
-Dahyun: Sorry for not asking you at school... But I'll follow the rules here as well... (smiles) We can keep the distance while having dinner, and we can talk and so too!
-Dohyun: But-
-Dahyun: Don't spend Christmas alone, you have people that want to be with you... (smiles) I'm not asking you to go downstairs... It can be here in your room, just let me in as well. Please...
-Dohyun: (opens the door) You wouldn't stop talking if I didn't allow you in anyway... (sighs) Keep the distance, okay?
-Dahyun: I will! (happy) Thanks for letting me in oppa... It'll be fun, you'll see...
-Dohyun: (rolls your eyes)
-Dahyun: By the way, shouldn't you have fixed yourself? It's a celebration, you must look handsome... (smiles)
-Dohyun: I... I bought the suit, but since I wouldn't exit my room... Uhm...
-Dahyun: What are you saying?! It took me a lot of time to get ready for this... You should do the same! I'll turn around while you change...
-Dohyun: You are so annoying... (sighs)
-Dahyun: (turns around) C'mon, Mr. Perfect must look perfect today! (chuckles)
-Dohyun: (starts changing)

Woah... A boy is actually changing behind me... Why do I suddenly feel so nervous? He's Dohyun, I should be calmed. Plus, he would be really pissed if I took a slight peep at him...

-Dohyun: Done... (sighs) I don't think it-
-Dahyun: Woah, you look really handsome! You just need to fix your hair a little bit... (smiles) You'll be perfect...
-Dohyun: (check yourself at the mirror) Huh... Okay... (starts fixing your hair) This is a nonsense...
-Dahyun: It is not, we are celebrating Christmas! (smiles) You know, I even brought a gift for you...
-Dohyun: What?!
-Dahyun: You know, when I first saw you, you reminded me of a cute seal... (giggles) That's why I wanted to give you this... (hands you a box)
-Dohyun: What's this?
-Dahyun: Open it (smiles)
-Dohyun: (opens the box and takes out a seal plushie) You... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Woah! You smiled while I'm here! (surprised)
-Dohyun: U-Uh... You know, I don't have anything for you...
-Dahyun: It's okay (smiles) You allowed me to spend Christmas with you and smiled at me. That's the biggest gift you could give to me!
-Dohyun: If you say so...
-Nayeon: (knocks the door) Dahyun are you there?
-Dahyun: Yeah unnie, I'll be spending the night with oppa (chuckles)
-Nayeon: What, he allowed you in?! (surprised)
-Dahyun: Yeah, we are more less friends, so don't worry about us (smiles)
-Nayeon: Okay... Merry Christmas Dohyun...
-Dohyun: Hmm... Merry Christmas.
-Nayeon: (surprised) He answered back...

This Christmas is totally different from the others that I've spent. But I'm happy because although he's trying to hide it, he's happy today.