CHAPTER 4

DOHYUN'S POV
Okay... I am now locked inside the class, but what I wanted to do is to talk with teachers in order to change my seat.

Now the teacher can't enter... And how the hell am I supposed to discover where the hell is she sitting? Dad, I know that I promised you that I would try... But I can't deal with this girl.

-Dahyun: (hitting the door) Open the door! Why are you doing this? (pouts)
-Dohyun: (through the door's window) Go away... Why are you following me?
-Dahyun: Because we assist to the same class and because my bag is inside... (smiles and points to a desk with a bag at the top)
-Dohyun: When did you bring your bag?
-Dahyun: Before... (smiles) I was outside drinking water at the fountain and then when I wanted to enter again, I bumped with you.
-Dohyun: Why are you this early at school?
-Dahyun: I could ask the same thing to you... (chuckles)
-Dohyun: I came earlier to talk with the teachers and make sure that you sit as far from me as possible (serious)
-Dahyun: What?! (surprised) I came to do exactly the opposite... I want to sit with you (smiles)
-Dohyun: Don't, I don't want to interact with a woman.
-Dahyun: That's kinda male chauvinist, don't you think? (pissed)
-Dohyun: You wouldn't understand...
-Dahyun: I would understand it if you explained it to me... (smiles)
-Dohyun: Don't need to do so... (heads to her spot)
-Dahyun: Hey, but my bag is-
-Dohyun: (takes a deep breath and grabs the bag)
-Dahyun: Oh, thanks (smiles) Are you going to return it to me?
-Dohyun: Get outside to have it back...
-Dahyun: What? (confused)
-Dohyun: (throws it through the window)
-Dahyun: My bag! Are you crazy?! (pissed runs outside)

This is my chance! I head to the concierge's room and grab a roll tape. I then return to class and move my desk to the back of the class.

Then, with the roll tape I seal a space where she won't be able to enter. It'll be my comfort space... Yeah, it sounds great. It's the only way I assist class without fainting.

-Dahyun: You! (pissed) What the hell was that?!
-Dohyun: (enters the seal part) You can't cross it.
-Dahyun: Huh?! Watch me do it!
-Dohyun: No, no, please... I beg you... Stay away from me.
-Dahyun: Why are you treating me as some kind of monster?
-Dohyun: Because that's what women are, monsters.
-Dahyun: You-

Then, the bell starts ringing and all the students start coming. Great, I see how Dahyun returns back to her seat. Woah, I was closed to faint again.

DAHYUN'S POV
Oh crap... How am I supposed to approach my fiancé, when he looks at me as a monster? Why though? I didn't do anything to bother him.

-Baekjoon: Dahyun-ah, good morning (smiles)
-Dahyun: Morning (smiles)
-Baekjoon: Hmm... What is he doing? He sealed a zone only for him?
-Dahyun: Yeah, he doesn't want me around...
-Baekjoon: Why?
-Dahyun: (sighs) I don't know...
-Baekjoon: Uh... Don't worry, I'll talk with him (smiles and approaches you)

DOHYUN'S POV
I'm currently inside my comfort zone, when suddenly, Baekjoon comes towards here. Ugh, what does he need from me now? Anyway, I need to keep it cool and be perfect.

-Baekjoon: Dohyun...
-Dohyun: Good morning, Baekjoon (smiles) How may I help you?
-Baekjoon: Uh... What's all of this?
-Dohyun: Oh, uhm... (gulps) Have you heard of comfort zones? This is mine, no one can enter...
-Baekjoon: (rolls his eyes) You know, this is the reason why you don't have friends... You are a weirdo.
-Dohyun: I don't need friends because I am perfect...
-Baekjoon: Really arrogant, that's what you are. Look, just make sure not to bother Dahyun. She's the first girl ever here... I would like her to enjoy her scholar life here.
-Dohyun: As the student council president, that's actually my duty. So, as long as she doesn't approach me, everything will be perfect (smiles) Now if you excuse me, the teacher is here, you should return to your seat.
-Baekjoon: I can't stand you (sighs and returns)

Ooff... That was close. I didn't have time to talk with the teachers, I guess that this may be weird for them at first, but I didn't have any other option.

I need to keep that girl away from me... Who knows what is she capable of... All women have a monster inside, and I won't allow any of them to hurt me.

-Time skip until lunch break-

I take my lunch out of my bag and start eating. Guess that I won't be able to leave the class cause that girl may try something again.

-Baekjoon: Dahyunie, do you want to have lunch with us again? (smiles)
-Dahyun: It would be cool to... But, why is he staying at class? Is that even allowed? (confused)
-Baekjoon: It is not, but since he's Mr. Perfect, no one can tell him anything... (srughs) Anyway, forget about him, let's go?
-Dahyun: I think that I'll be staying here too (smiles)
-Baekjoon: Huh?! Why? With him? He's a weirdo, and he'll ignore you completely... Are you sure?
-Dahyun: (nods) Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna pass today... (smiles)
-Baekjoon: However you want it, if you get tired of talking alone, you can come with us, okay? (smiles and pats her head)
-Dahyun: (blushes slightly) Thanks oppa (smiles)

No way, why does she need to stay here? I'm not gonna allow her to enter my comfort zone. And I'm not gonna listen to her neither, earphones, time to work buddies.

I'm listening to music while eating my lunch avoiding her gaze, when suddenly I feel how she pulls one of my earphones.

I panic and then I notice that she has entered my comfort zone... I try to calm in order not to pass out again... Why can't she just leave me alone?!

-Dahyun: You weren't listening to me, so I was wondering what kind of music were you listening to (smiles)