CHAPTER 27

(A: WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains smut, so read at your own risk. I won't be the responsible if you lose some innocence after this, so yeah, that's it, I warned you😂)

DOHYUN'S POV
-Dohyun: W-What do you mean by... Sleeping together? (gulps)
-Dahyun: What does it mean for you? (smirks and gets closer)
-Dohyun: Dahyunie... You are so close...
-Dahyun: Oppa, I don't think I'll be able to hold it back anymore... (embarrassed)
-Dohyun: Hold back... What?
-Dahyun: My crave of kissing you... I've been throwing a lot of hints to you, but you just don't catch it... Ah, you are so mean... Why is it so hard for you to understand my heart? (pouts whole whining)
-Dohyun: Dahyun... (serious) You are serious?
-Dahyun: (nods) Oppa... I like you, I love you... I'm really sorry for not realising my feelings before... I should had never dated Baekjoon. Oppa, you are the only one for me...
-Dohyun: Despite the fact that I'm not perfect?
-Dahyun: Oppa, for me, you are perfect just by being yourself... (smiles and leans closer to you) I love you so much...
-Dohyun: (pulls her closer and seal your lips with hers)

What am I doing? I'm kissing Dahyun... Its the first thing that I ever kiss someone... Oh my god, I'm kissing my best friend. But, I feel like I'm much lighter than before... This is what I've been craving for a while.

-Dahyun: Oppa (smiles) Let's head inside, okay? (pulls you inside)
-Dohyun: (enters behind her) Dahyunie...
-Dahyun: Oppa... Are you conscious of what are we going to do?
-Dohyun: I'm the one supposed to ask so... Are you sure?
-Dahyun: (nods and smiles) You have no experience... Can I take the lead?
-Dohyun: Uh... Sure, guide me.
-Dahyun: Okay (smiles and pushes you to the bed) Sit there... (smirks and gets on your lap) You know... This is my first time too...
-Dohyun: Huh?
-Dahyun: My ex didn't deserve this treatment (jokes)
-Dohyun: (chuckles and relaxes)
-Dahyun: You finally relaxed... (smiles) Oppa, if you think that you are not ready for this, we can stop, okay?
-Dohyun: Dahyunie... I won't stop at this point (chuckles) Plus, it's you... I want to do everything with you, you are my comfort zone.
-Dahyun: (puts her arms around your neck and kisses you)

Suddenly, her arms start going down my neck and starts lifting my shirt. At the same time, her lips start traveling down my jawline... This is seriously happening.

-Dahyun: (takes off your shirt) You can take my clothes off too whenever you want... We are just starting, but don't take too much, okay? (chuckles)
-Dohyun: (nods and kisses her again) Dahyunie...
-Dahyun: Oppa (stops kissing you for air) Woah...
-Dohyun: (takes off her shirt too) I might have a nosebleed soon... (jokes)
-Dahyun: Oppa! (hits your playfully)
-Dohyun: Sorry, sorry... Its just that I have never seen a woman like this... The day at the temple, I was really nervous.
-Dahyun: I was really nervous too (smiles and puts her forehead against yours) But I fully trust you...
-Dohyun: I trust you too (smiles)

Then, Dahyun grabs my hand and guides it to her breast still clothed with her bra. So this is how a woman's body feels, huh? Much more delicated and precious than men's.

-Dahyun: Relax... I wouldn't know what to do if you had a nosebleed (chuckles)
-Dohyun: I'm relaxed...(giggles) I'm just thinking about how different our bodies are...
-Dahyun: (chuckles) You are strong everywhere... (caress your back and chest) I like it so much.
-Dohyun: I love yours too (chuckles and starts rubbing) Can I take it off?
-Dahyun: (nods and smiles) Oppa, let's just go with the flow, okay?
-Dohyun: However you want it... (chuckles)

I take off her bra in order to be welcomed by her already erected nipples. I don't really know what should I do... Guess I'll just follow my instinct.

With one hand I start playing with one of her beast while I work the other one with my tongue. Is this actually what she expected? The first time is always the most difficult...

-Dahyun: Oppa (moans and pulls your hair)

That's the signal, I'm doing a nice job... And if it couldn't get better, I'm starting to grow down there too. Tonight there's no way back... It'll happen. And it can't be with anyone but her. The girl who'll make me totally perfect.

-Dahyun: Oppa... (makes you kiss her again) How about if we take everything off? (smirks) You are already hard...
-Dohyun: (nods and pushes her off you) Dahyun-ah... (starts kissing down her tummy until reach her bottom clothing)
-Dahyun: (chuckles) Are you gonna take the lead?
-Dohyun: Yeah, so? What are you going to about it? (smirks and pecks her lips)
-Dahyun: (giggles) It's okay... Just keep going...

Then, I take off all her clothes off. For the first time ever, there's a naked woman down me. I don't really know how to feel... She's precious. I feel like protecting her from everything...

-Dohyun: (gets on your knees) Dahyunie... I'm gonna try something...
-Dahyun: Go ahead, you can do whatever you want to me... I'm yours oppa (smiles)

Then, I bury my head on her womanhood and start liking it. Soon she pushes my head deeper while moaning and groaning in pleasure.

For being a beginner, I would say that I'm doing a great job. Suddenly, I notice how Dahyun's breathing becomes heavier...

-Dahyun: O-Oppa...
-Dohyun: It's okay, come for me (smiles and keeps on working)

I keep on going until she comes, I try to take it all while she enjoys her orgasm... Once she's done, I get off of bed and take off my boxers.

-Dahyun: (breathing heavily) That was... Woah...
-Dohyun: You want to keep on going? (smiles cheekily)
-Dahyun: Of course... I want the real thing... (smirks)
-Dohyun: Fine, you asked for it (chuckles)

I get on top on her and start kissing her... Then, slowly, I start introducing my member inside her. By the face she has, it probably hurts her.

-Dohyun: It hurts, right? (worried)
-Dahyun: It's okay (smiles for you) I just need to adjust to your size... Plus, I knew that it would hurt...
-Dohyun: I'll make you feel good afterwards, okay? (kisses her)
-Dahyun: (nods and smiles)

Once she tells me that it's okay to move, I start thrusting my hips against her. This is something that I've never felt before... I understand why almost all the boys at class wanted this.

-Dahyun: (moans in your ear) Go faster... Oppa...
-Dohyun: As you wish babe (smirks and starts thrusting harder and faster)

After I while, I feel the urge to come... Before I do it, Dahyun insert my manhood inside her mouth and I release it there.

-Dohyun: I'm sorry for making you swallow such a disgusting thing... (caress her cheek)
-Dahyun: It's okay... (smiles and hugs you) I'm exhausted though...
-Dohyun: (laying by her side) I am too... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: It was awesome, right? (smiles)
-Dohyun: (nods) You are awesome.
-Dahyun: Do you like women a little more now?
-Dohyun: Nope... I just like you (smiles and kisses her forehead)
-Dahyun: Oppa... Then, are we something now?
-Dohyun: I should ask you in a more romantic way, not after having sex. But, I would like to be your boyfriend (hugs her tight)
-Dahyun: Then we are officially going out now (smiles and snuggles against you)

Dahyun is not only my first friend, she's my first friend, my girlfriend and  my comfort zone. From now on, it just rests to improve and be happier  everyday. With her, I'm sure that it'll be possible.