CHAPTER 9

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

I thought that yesterday I was clear enough, but this girl just keeps on doing the same thing. She's actually, Ms. Stubborn.

-Dahyun: You know, I talked with Chae and Tzu about you a lot of times... They are curious about you too (smiles) They wonder why aren't you nice to me... Tzu even threatened you sometimes because I've been feeling down. Don't worry though, they are too innocent to do anything at all. Plus, I wouldn't allow them to touch you... (chuckles) You... You could at least look at me while I'm talking...
-Dohyun: (looks at her) The problem is that you don't stop talking (sighs)
-Dahyun: (smiles wide) That means that you need to look at me all the time, then...
-Dohyun: (rolls your eyes) You are just making both of us waste our time...
-Dahyun: Do you really think so? I think that now we are a little bit closer than yesterday... (smiles)
-Dohyun: But I don't want to be close to you.
-Dahyun: Why do you hate me that much?
-Dohyun: H-Huh?
-Dahyun: Give me a nice reason why you hate me... I'll leave you alone after it.
-Dohyun: Uhm... I...

A reason why I hate her? That's too difficult to answer... She didn't do anything to me with bad intentions. Actually, I've been the one trying to put a barrier between us since the beginning...

-Dahyun: (giggles) Your silence makes me happy right now... It means that you don't hate me, and that... Well, it gives me hopes.

How can she smile at me that way? It's been so long since someone dedicated such kind of smile to me... What am I even saying? She's a girl, and she almost kills me.

-Dohyun: Lunch time, I'll go...
-Dahyun: Okay... It was nice talking to you (smiles)

Nice? I was obviously forced to listen to her, how can that be nice? She should just leave with Baekjoon, I'm sure that he'll give her the attention she asks for...

-Someone: Hyung! Hyung!
-Dohyun: Yeah?
-Someone: One of my classmates got stuck inside the gym's warehouse!
-Dohyun: Okay, call the concierge, I'll head towards the warehouse to keep him calm...
-Someone: Okay...

I was going to the cafeteria in order to enjoy my lunch, but I guess that now I'll need to attend this first. Since I'm the president, I can't refuse. I head the warehouse where some students are waiting outside...

-Dohyun: You all know him?
-Someone 2: His from the first course, his name is Fool...
-Dohyun: Fool? (turns around)

But just when I turn around, they push me inside the warehouse and lock me inside. How didn't I expect something like this? Ugh, since I became the first one at school, I've gained some enemies... Guess I'll say goodbye to my lunch.

DAHYUN'S POV
-Time skip after lunch-

How weird... Dohyun is not here and the class is about to start. Did he leave again? He didn't right? I mean, I didn't do anything to him besides talking. I followed his rules...

-Teacher: Everyone, open your books, we are gonna continue with last week's lesson...
-Dahyun: (raises her hand)
-Teacher: Yes, Dahyun-ssi?
-Dahyun: Uhm... Did Dohyun leave school?
-Teacher: Eh? (notices that you are not there) I don't think so... I saw him this morning... How weird.
-Dahyun: Maybe he's at the infirmary? Could I leave to check on him? I'm really worried...
-Baekjoon: (raises his hand) Can I go too?
-Dahyun: Oppa, what are you doing?
-Baekjoon: I want to help too... (smiles) I know that you worry about him...
-Teacher: Okay, I guess that he'll be there... If he doesn't feel good, let him be, okay?
-Both: Yeah!

Oppa is really nice... He even offered himself to help despite the fact that he hates Dohyun. Ah, I would prefer him to be my fiancé... But now I need to help Dohyun.

BAEKJOON'S POV
Am I being egoistic by doing this? Why is Dahyun that interested on him? He's nothing special... He ignores everyone and acts really arrogant. I'm tired of him.

I know where is he, that's why I sent Dahyun to check the toilets and the infirmary. I'll be the one taking him out of that warehouse... I could had stopped those kids before, but Dahyun was with me...

-Baekjoon: You! Dohyun... You are inside right?!
-Dohyun:...
-Baekjoon: I have the keys to open... Don't worry (opens the door) You can come out now...
-Dohyun: (gets up) How did you know where I was?
-Baekjoon: I checked some other places... (sighs) You okay?
-Dohyun: Do you even care?
-Baekjoon: Hey, stop acting like that! Just in case you didn't notice, I just saved you...
-Dohyun: I didn't ask you to.
-Baekjoon: Can you just stop acting as an asshole?! You are not better than me, you know?!
-Dohyun:... (your tummy growls)
-Baekjoon: I should had expected something like this... Do you want to go to the cafeteria?
-Dohyun: No one's there now.
-Baekjoon: I'll go with you, and don't answer something like "I didn't ask you to" cause I'm doing this because I want to... (sighs)

We then start walking to the cafeteria... Should I tell Dahyun? I think that it'll be fine with just a message saying that he's okay. I wouldn't like her to join us right now.

DAHYUN'S POV
Where are you Dohyun? You didn't leave again, right? Tell me that you are still here... I keep on running until I hear some noises coming from the cafeteria...

I get closer and spot Baekjoon and Dohyun together... Then, my phone buzzes with a notification. Oppa, wrote me... "He's okay, return back to class"

Why would he tell me to go and leave them alone? Ah, Dohyun looks actually comfortable with Baekjoon oppa around him. I feel a little bit jelly, Dohyun would never talk to me like that.

Maybe I should just leave and return back to class... I don't know what happened to him, maybe I'll ask tomorrow or later. For now, I'll let him be.