CHAPTER 23

DAHYUN'S POV
-Two days after-

-Dahyun: It was amazing... (excited) Before we left, I even got to hug him... I don't know, for a moment, it felt like it was just the two of us, and I was even more confident than usually!
-Nayeon: And I got to see my brother after around fifteen years? (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Since when have you been apart?
-Nayeon: Since I was seven... And he was five... (looks down) Its been quite long... So I'm really happy for what you did, Dahyunie (smiles)
-Dahyun: There's no need to thank, I want to make oppa happy (smiles) I don't know what happened to him in the past... But I'll make sure that he gets over it!
-Nayeon: You've done a nice job so far... You sit together, hold hands, even hugs... (smirks) You regret the arrangement thing, right?
-Dahyun: I was scared of it at first! How was I going to marry someone who I didn't know?! (laughs)
-Chaeyoung: Not to mention that he didn't like you neither (laughs)
-Dahyun: Yah~ It was so hard to get along with him... (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: So, what's the next step?
-Dahyun: Hmm... I don't know (giggles)
-Jihyo: (sighs) You are still a kid...
-Dahyun: Hey, I've had two boyfriends before him! I'm not a kid...
-Mina: But you said that you want to go serious now, so something must be done differently now (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Mina unnie is right, you need to act mature in front of him! (excited)
-Dahyun: Act mature?
-Sana: I've heard that men are attracted to older women, which means that they like mature girls... (smirks) In other words, you need to be an adult!
-Dahyun: Ah! (gasps) I get it, I have an idea... (smiles)

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

-Teacher White: That was all for today, you may leave now...
-Dohyun: (stretches)
-Chaeyeon: Today's class was fun, don't you think? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Hmm... I don't know, you almost fell asleep! (chuckles)
-Chaeyeon: That's not true! I was just (keeps on talking)

I look outside the window and suddenly spot Dahyun. What is she doing here? How is it possible for her to come the SME so fast?

-Dohyun: Sorry Chaeyeonie, I need to leave earlier today (smiles and exits her house)
-Chaeyeon: But...

I head outside, when suddenly I spot Dahyun wearing some clothing that she doesn't usually wear. She almost looks like a grandma... Why is she dressing like that?

-Dohyun: Uh... Dahyun?
-Dahyun: What do you think, oppa? I just borrowed them... Do I look pretty? (smiles)
-Dohyun: You... You look like a cute grandma... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Eh?! Grandma? (pouts)
-Dohyun: What happens? (confused)
-Dahyun: Nothing...

-Time skip to the weekend-

-Taoseo: Dahyun-ssi, do you want a tea? Oh, we have hot chocolate too-
-Dahyun: I just want a nice coffee... The strongest you have, please (smiles)
-Dohyun: Coffee? I thought you liked chocolate more...
-Dahyun: Oh please oppa, you don't know me too well...(chucklds and sips the coffee) Ugh! Too bitter! I might vomit... (sticks out her tongue)
-Dohyun: (laughs)
-Dahyun: Why are you laughing, oppa?! (pouts)
-Dohyun: It's just that I told you that it would be better a chocolate for you... And you just... (keeps on laughing) You are so cute... (pats her head)
-Dahyun: (mumbles) I'm not cute... At least, that's not what I wanted.

-Time skip three days later-

-Dahyun: Oppa... (trying to act sexy) Do you come here often? (smirks)
-Dohyun: Dahyunie... This is my garden (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Aw (pouts and takes a seat next to you)
-Dohyun: By the way Dahyunie... (trying not to check her out) Why are you wearing that kind of clothing?
-Dahyun: What kind of clothing?
-Dohyun: Hmmm... Too revealing... I mean, isn't your skirt too short?
-Dahyun: (smirks and approaches you so you can get a better sight) Do you think so?
-Dohyun: (avoiding looking at her) Wait here... (gets inside and grabs a blanket) You know... We are not in summer anymore... You should start wearing warm clothes... (puts the blanket around her) This is much better (smiles)
-Dahyun: (sighs) Oppa, you are so kind... (smiles) Also, too innocent...
-Dohyun: Huh? Why do you say so? (smiles)
-Dahyun: For nothing, thanks for taking care of me... (chuckles)
-Dohyun: You don't need to thank me, you also take good care of me, we are friends! (smiles)
-Dahyun: (mumbling) "Friends"

DAHYUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

-Jeongyeon: (laughing at Dahyun) He called you grandma and you almost vomit because of a coffee in front of your crush...
-Dahyun: It's not funny... (pouts) I've tried everything in order to look like a mature girl...
-Mina: Maybe that's not the type of girl he likes... We should think of something else.
-Dahyun: For example?
-Momo: Food!
-Tzuyu: You are hungry again?
-Momo: No! No, it's just that preparing nice food is the easiest way to reach a man's heart. Or at least, that's what I heard... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Do you want me to cook for him? But I can only do popcorn and sometimes I burn them... (looks down)
-Jeongyeon: We can help you (smiles)
-Nayeon: (chuckles) This situation is too funny for me... I'm still thinking about my brother calling you grandma, sorry...
-Dahyun: Jeez... Unnie you should be helping me!
-Chaeyoung: And when will you give him your food? You'll need an excuse, don't you think?
-Dahyun: Agh... That's right. I need to tell him to meet, or else he'll leave to Chaeyeon's house... (sighs) That girl really steals a big part of his time.
-Sana: Maybe she's also after him... I mean, he's the only boy she can be with, it's probably for her to have a huge crush...
-Dahyun: (pouting a lot) I don't want that...
-Nayeon: That's why you need to move faster! Why don't you go on a picnic? (smiles) My brother knows a lot about nature... You can go to the mountain, I mean, no one barely goes there...
-Dahyun: You are right! (excited) Our next plan will be a picnic where he'll taste my handmade food. Its decided...
-Jihyo: It would be your official date, right? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Date... (smiles slightly blushed) Yeah, it'll be our first date! (chuckles)