CHAPTER 13

DAHYUN'S POV
Once I'm done at the bathroom, I hear some kind of arguing coming from Dohyun's room. I rush there as soon as possible, but froze and hide the moment I hear something really unexpected.

-Baekjoon: Ohh... (smirks) Dohyun, do you actually like Dahyun?

Eh? Why is he asking Dohyun such kind of question? It's too sudden! And why am I this nervous? Why isn't he answering... Please, say something. Say that you don't. C'mon, oppa.

-Baekjoon: Why aren't you saying anything? Huh?
-Dohyun: We should start studying... I'm sure that she'll be here soon.
-Baekjoon: You are avoiding it because you don't want to admit that you had fallen in love with her?
-Dohyun: (sighs) Look! Although I liked her, I can't be with her! I can't touch her... Its just too complicated, I can only be my her side but I can't feel her at all. That's my punishment. I can be her friend, but I need to torture myself knowing that I'll never be something else... (looks down and places the seal back at your bed)

Oh no... What am I supposed to do now? I would have never expected Dohyun oppa liking me... I mean, he never threw any kind of hint. And what am I going to do about my feelings for Baekjoon oppa, now?

-Baekjoon: It's good that you know your place... (smiles) You'll never be anything else than just a weird friend with mental issues...
-Dohyun: (sighs and opens your book)
-Baekjoon: Plus, since you two are that close... I'm sure that you already know about this... Dahyun likes someone, that's why she's not leaving SME (smiles)
-Dohyun: Why would she ever leave SME, anyway?
-Baekjoon: Oh, she didn't tell you? If she got closer with you, your father would-

Enough! That's enough! Dohyun doesn't deserve this... I shouldn't had allowed Baekjoon oppa to come here. I should had expected this kind of mistreatment towards Dohyun.

-Dahyun: I'm ready... Should we start? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Sure (smiles)

DOHYUN'S POV
After that weird day having Baekjoon and Dahyun studying at home, something changed between us. I wouldn't want to think that it's my fault.

I should had denied the fact that I like Dahyun, but I don't understand why I didn't do it. Now I think that the atmosphere that surrounds us has become awkward. So we are not that close again.

Dahyun said that she would study by her own at home, so she didn't come again to study with me. In another hand, Baekjoon ignores me completely. I'm not surprised.

At class, although Dahyun acts all goofy and extra as always, I feel weird inside. So I have been avoiding her as much as possible.

-Dahyun: Oppa... Are you having lunch at the student council room again?
-Dohyun: Yeah, sorry Dahyun...
-Dahyun: You don't need to apologise, it's just that we don't see each other that much lately... I was wondering, is there something wrong?
-Dohyun: There's nothing wrong, just that since the course is ending, I've got much busier... Sorry (smiles)

And there goes another lie, why can't I just tell her what happened the other day? Soon the summer holidays will be here and I wouldn't like feeling guilty all the time. We must make up.

-Dohyun: (turns around) Dahyun.
-Dahyun: Y-Yeah?
-Dohyun: Let's talk later, okay? I want to talk about something important with you...
-Dahyun: Okay, let's talk later oppa (smiles)

-Time skip until classes are over-

-Dahyun: It's weird to be walking back home together (smiles) Normally Taoseo picks you up...
-Dohyun: I know, but today I don't need to attend the psychologist so I'll be fine if I arrive a little bit later home (smiles)
-Dahyun: Ah, I see... And about the women?
-Dohyun: Oh, uh...
-Dahyun: (chuckles) Call Taoseo, I know that this is too hard for you... I'll wait with you, okay? (smiles)
-Dohyun: (looks down embarrassed) I'm sorry...
-Dahyun: Don't be, it's okay (smiles)
-Dohyun: So... Are you doing fine with the exams? Soon they'll be over...
-Dahyun: Yeah, well...
-Dohyun: Since you decided to study by yourself, I was a little bit worried (smiles)
-Dahyun: Sorry about that, I just thought that I should study by myself from time to time... (smiles)
-Dohyun: I see... Its great to try to improve (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa... Uh, do you like someone?
-Dohyun: H-huh?!
-Dahyun: (chuckles) Sorry, was it too sudden?
-Dohyun: (serious) I don't like anyone.
-Dahyun: Eh... Why so serious? I think that boys at your age usually have some romance... (smiles)
-Dohyun: I'm not interested in such stupid thing...
-Dahyun: You also didn't want me to be your friend, and here we are... (chuckles and srughs)
-Dohyun: That's something very different...
-Dahyun: If you say so... You know? I like someone...
-Dohyun: Oh, I see... How great for you (fake smiles)
-Dahyun: Really?
-Dohyun: (nods) I'm sure that whoever is the person you like, he's a good person (smiles) I'm happy for you.
-Dahyun: Thanks oppa! (smiles and gets closer to you) Uh...
-Dohyun: D-Don't-
-Dahyun: Sorry, I was just happy to talk with you again... (smiles)
-Dohyun: It's okay, humans need contact anyway...
-Dahyun: Do you think that I'll ever be able to touch you? (smiles)
-Dohyun: (raise your hand) You can do it... (sighs) I-I trust you...
-Dahyun: Oppa... (raises her hand and places it against yours slowly)

Woah... This is the difference between a girl and boy's hand? Her hands are tiny compared to mine... Also, why is she so soft? Her skin is milky and it looks much more delicated than mine...

I have never been able to do something like this... So for me, this is a whole new world. I'm touching a girl after years of darkness.

-Dahyun: (smiles) You are a liar...
-Dohyun: Eh?
-Dahyun: You know... I heard what you talked about with Baekjoon...
-Dohyun: (blushes and gulps) You heard it? It's just a misunderstanding...
-Dahyun: Oppa... Do you like me?
-Dohyun: I don't. I told you that I don't like anyone... I'm not interested in romance.

How can I lie that many times per day?