CHAPTER 6

DOHYUN'S POV
Today I won't go to school... Not after yesterday's event. That girl is crazy, I told her not to approach me but she keeps insisting... At this rate, I'll die soon.

-Taoseo: Sir, are you sure that you don't want to go? Mr. Im won't be happy with it...
-Dohyun: I need to recover from what happened yesterday... You don't know but, Taoseo hyung, I was near to die. That girl grabbed my earphones and crossed my comfort zone...
-Taoseo: I understand (smiles) Then stay here, but at least do you homework sir...
-Dohyun: I will, don't worry (smiles)

DAHYUN'S POV
-Once at school-

Today I won't approach him... I'll respect whatever he says cause I don't want him to go to the infirmary again. Plus, this afternoon we'll meet with his sister and ill be able to finally know what the hell is wrong with him.

-Dahyun: Good morning Do-- Oh, he's not here...
-Baekjoon: (arrives too) Good morning Dahyunie (smiles)
-Dahyun: Morning oppa... (smiles)
-Baekjoon: What are you up to?
-Dahyun: Nothing... I thought that Dohyun oppa would be here soon...
-Baekjoon: Again with him? (rolls his eyes) He's a loner, he doesn't like people...
-Dahyun: Have you ever tried to approach him after he became better than you?
-Baekjoon: Of course I didn't... No one likes him. Mr. Perfect is the best, but that makes him too arrogant.
-Dahyun: Aw... (sighs) Well, let's get ready for class...

-Time skip until classes are over-

-Tzuyu: Dahyunie! Right here! (waves at you)
-Baekjoon: Who are they?
-Dahyun: They are... My old school's friends... (smiles) I'll be hanging with them today.
-Baekjoon: I see... Guess we'll see tomorrow? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yup, see you tomorrow oppa (waves at him) Hey girls...
-Chaeyoung: Who's that boy?
-Dahyun: He's Baekjoon oppa, he's the one who welcomed me. We go to the same class, we could say that I'm on a superior course than you... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Then you'll get even worse marks (jokes)
-Dahyun: Ouch, that hurts...
-Sana: (from a car) Girls, you ready? (smirks) Hope in...
-Dahyun: Let's do this...

We get inside that huge car, and head to the SFE... I don't really know who should I introduce myself to their senior. I mean, I'm her brother's fiancé...

-Momo: You don't need to be nervous, Nayeon eonnie is nice... (smiles) Just tell her that she's pretty, and you'll have her under control.
-Dahyun: Okay, got it (chuckles)

Once we arrive to the school, we spot three other girls wearing the same uniform as Sana, Mina and Momo eonnie. Ooff, I'm getting nervous.

-Mina: Eonnie (smiles and waves at them) They are the girls we talked about...
-???: Oh, they are really cute (smiles) My name is Jihyo, and they are Jeongyeon and Nayeon.
-Three: Nice to meet you... (smiles)
-Nayeon: So, who's Dahyunie? I've heard that you want to talk with me?
-Dahyun: Ah yeah, actually I don't know if you are aware of who am I...
-Nayeon: Hmm... Sana's or Momo's girlfriend?
-Dahyun: What- No!
-Sana and Momo: For the moment...
-Nayeon: Then? (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'm Kim Dahyun, your brother's fiancé...
-Nayeon: Oh, so you know Dohyunie... (looks down) So, what do you need?
-Dahyun: I would need to talk about him... He keeps on having some kind of panic attacks everytime I approach him, and he calls and treats me like a monster... What should I do?
-Nayeon: Forget about him... He can't be with women.
-Dahyun: Is he gay?
-Nayeon: It's not related to his sexuality! Look, we don't even live together because he suffers of caliginephobia...
-Dahyun: What's that?
-Mina: Fear of women.
-Dahyun: What? Damn... I almost kill him, it makes sense now... (sighs) I'm really sorry for him.
-Nayeon: He'll be okay if you just forget about him... Just ignore the fact that you are arranged (smiles)

But I can't do that... Dad and mom expect me to become closer to him. Now that I know that he's scared of me, the only thing I can do is to try to make him notice that not all the girls are mean.

-Time skip until she returns back home-

-Dahyun: I'm back...
-Mom: Hi dear, how was it? (smiles)
-Dahyun: The same as the other days... (srughs)
-Mom: And how are you doing... With him?
-Dahyun: He has a serious problem, how didn't you tell me that he suffers of caliginephobia?
-Mom: What?
-Dahyun: He's afraid of women!
-Mom: Oh, it makes sense now why did his dad ask you to transfer to his school (smiles) He probably wants him to improve.
-Dahyun: He didn't ask me, he forced me... I would like to be back at Hanlim... (looks down)
-Mom: You can't do that, plus... Don't you feel bad for Dohyun?
-Dahyun: He called me monster... I don't think I'll ever be able to like someone like him. He's not my type...
-Mom: You are arranged, you can't do anything about it. Plus, I promise you that he's much better than Jangseo... Thousand times much better!
-Dahyun: (gasps) How can you talk like that about him?! You never gave him the chance...
-Mom: I could see that he's a player, even your friends knew that he was not good for you...
-Dahyun: I loved him... You don't know how hard is this for me... (starts tearing)

DOHYUN'S POV
Oh, night is already here... I haven't left home today. Maybe I should actually try to go for a walk. At this time, almost all the girls are at home. It'll be easy to keep the distance.

-Dohyun: I'm leaving... (smiles)
-Dad: Where are you going at this time?
-Dohyun: For a walk... There's no women right now (chuckles)
-Dad: Talking about that... How are you doing with Dahyun?
-Dohyun: I hate her, she almost kills me... Today I skipped class, I'm not gonna lie...
-Dad: (sighs) Dohyun, we talked about this, you promised that you would-
-Dohyun: I know... But yesterday I seriously had a horrible day, I thought that I was going to die... (looks down)
-Dad: Tomorrow don't do the same, okay?
-Dohyun: I won't... (smiles and leaves)