CHAPTER 2

DOHYUN'S POV
I leave the bathroom after dealing with my panic attack and start heading slowly to class. It must have been a mistake. Yeah, maybe it was just a mere illusion.

I arrive to my class and check through the little door's window. No... I'm not wrong, my eyes are not lying. There's definitely a girl in my class... How's that possible?! This is a high school for men!

-Someone: Dohyun... What are you doing outside?
-Dohyun: Mr. Lee... T-There's a girl inside our class...
-Mr. Lee: Of course... She's the new student, didn't I tell you already? (smiles) Let's go, we need to start the class.
-Dohyun: I can't!
-Mr. Lee: What? (confused)
-Dohyun: Im telling you that I can't enter the class right now... (gulps) Can you bring me my bag? I'm not feeling good... I'll call home so they come to pick me.
-Mr. Lee: What are you saying? Dohyun, what happens? Do you have fever or something? (places his hand on your forehead) You have a normal temperature.
-Dohyun: Mr. Lee... Please.
-Mr. Lee: Well, you are doing really good in all the subjects... I guess that it won't be a problem if you miss a day (smiles) Wait here, I'll bring the bag.
-Dohyun: (nods and bows) Thanks.

-Time skip some minutes later-

-Taoseo: Sir... What happened? Aren't you feeling good?
-Dohyun: It's not that... Its something worse.
-Taoseo: What could be worse than not feeling well?
-Dohyun: Having a girl at class... (sighs)
-Taoseo: The new student is a girl? (surprised)
-Dohyun: Yeah... Hard to belive, right?
-Taoseo: You talked with her?
-Dohyun: I pushed her away... She touched me.
-Taoseo: I'll talk with your father, let's pray so you don't need to change your school.
-Dohyun: (sighs) I hope so...

DAHYUN'S POV
I spend the rest of the day with Baekjoon oppa and his friends. Why am I even at their class if they are older? Although I'm having fun, I don't understand what's the purpose of me being here.

-Dahyun: That boy hasn't returned to class...
-Baekjoon: Are you talking about Dohyun? Uh... You see, it's better to ignore him (smiles) It's impossible to get close to him anyway.
-Dahyun: Why?
-Baekjoon: You probably don't know about it, but he's know as "Mr. Perfect" (smiles) Almost everyone here hates him...
-Dahyun: That's rude... Why?!
-Baekjoon: Because he's superior to us... If I'm honest, I kinda dislike him too... Before he arrived, I was the best at soccer... I was going to be a professional player, I spent my whole life preparing myself for it.
-Dahyun: So? What happened?
-Baekjoon: Dohyun came and won me like nothing... I was really frustrated.
-Dahyun: Still... I don't think that that's a reason to hate him... He pushed me today, but he didn't look okay... (smiles) I'll talk about it tomorrow, I'm sure that we can become friends!
-Baekjoon: Uh, listen to me Dahyun-ah, Dohyun has no friends... He's always alone. He enjoys it. Don't disturb him, okay? (smiles) I'll see you tomorrow (waves and walks away)

They are too cruel... They are ignoring him just because he's good at everything? I'm sure that he's not perfect anyway. And he should be able to make friends too. I'll try tomorrow-

Oh! Chae and Tzu said to meet, guess that I won't be returning back home for now...

-Time skip until she meets Chae and Tzu-

-Chaeyoung: (hugs her) How have you been?! Did they do something to you?
-Tzuyu: If they did, they better get ready... (serious)
-Dahyun: Hey, keep calm... Everything's fine... (smiles) Just that I missed seeing some girls around (jokes)
-Tzuyu: What's with that blue on your arm?
-Dahyun: Ah, this... Well... It was an accident (giggles)
-Chaeyoung: How's the school? Did you make friends already?
-Dahyun: Yeah, there's a boy... Baekjoon oppa (smiles) He showed me around and introduced me to his friends. They are fun to be with...
-Chaeyoung: Do you like him? (smirks)
-Tzuyu: Please, its her first day there... (rolls her eyes)
-Dahyun: There's also... A special boy...
-Both: "special"?
-Dahyun: Yeah, well... He's known as Mr. Perfect (chuckles) Actually, I haven't talked with him at all...
-Tzuyu: Mr. Perfect? How arrogant...
-Chaeyoung: I'm sure that he's one of those good looking guys who flirt with everyone. How many ex does he have? Huh?
-Dahyun: I don't know, I told you that I barely talked with him (smiles) Anyway, let's have fun now... I don't want to talk about school anymore!
-Chaeyoung: Then, about Jangseo oppa-
-Dahyun: I don't want to talk about him neither! (pissed)
-Tzuyu: (whispers) How did you mention him the day they broke?!
-Chaeyoung: Sorry?
-Dahyun: It's okay, it's okay... (sighs) Just, don't mention him again.

DOHYUN'S POV
I'm currently at my room, when suddenly my father enters. Oh great, I'm not in the mood to deal with him right now.

-Dad: Dohyun... Can we talk?
-Dohyun: I'll skip the part where we argue, so... Yeah.
-Dad: (sits at the edge of your bed) Look, I've heard what happened to you today... And well, you see...
-Dohyun: (raises an eyebrow) Do you have something to do with it?
-Dad: (gulps) Kinda? (smiles awkwardly)
-Dohyun: (jumps out of bed) What do you mean by "kinda"?! You transferred her to my school?!
-Dad: I just want to help you... I thought that you would be okay since it's just a girl and-
-Dohyun: I can't even breath next to her!
-Dad: Dohyun... Son, I understand that you didn't have it easy. I understand that this is probably one of your hardest moments ever, but you need to give her a try. You know what the doctor said-
-Dohyun: You are treating me as if I were crazy... (rolls your eyes) I just can't interact with women. I can do whatever you ask me for, but not that, please... Understand me.
-Dad: Dohyun... (pats your back) Step by step... At least, try to be at the same class... You don't need to talk. Just go as far as possible while you feel comfortable enough (smiles)
-Dohyun: I hate it... (looks down) But I guess that I'll try. I mean, at school I am Mr. Perfect.
-Dad: It is said then... (smiles) Come downstairs in ten minutes... Taoseo will be done with dinner soon.
-Dohyun: Okay... (smiles weakly)

I can't believe that I accepted his offer. Being at the same class with that girl... I can't belive it. I hope she doesn't dare to try to approach me or something like that.