CHAPTER 24

DOHYUN'S POV
Dahyun is acting really weird lately... Like, why does she want to have a picnic so sudden? She just appeared and told me "get ready we are leaving"

Actually, Dahyun is the only one able to do that... Normally, I would refuse to head outside if its not needed. But since she asked me... I have no option.

-Dohyun: Can you repeat me why are we doing this?
-Dahyun: We didn't hang out together this summer... That's why we must have fun while the weather allows us to... (smiles) Soon, it'll be too cold.
-Dohyun: You have a point there... (smiles) Then, what are we doing?
-Dahyun: We are looking for a great place to have a picnic... But, why are not tables and so like in the map? (confused checking the map)
-Dohyun: Let me see... (grabs the map) Oh!
-Dahyun: What happens?
-Dohyun: Dahyunie...
-Dahyun: Yeah?
-Dohyun: This map doesn't belong to the mountain we are in... (laughs and hits her softly with the map)
-Dahyun: W-What? (embarrassed) Oh no... I messed up again...
-Dohyun: (chuckles) It's okay... Now it's an adventure, right? (smiles) We'll find by ourselves a place to eat...
-Dahyun: (smiles) Oppa...

We keep on walking through the mountain, when suddenly, we bump with a prairie really beautiful. Ah, this must be even better during spring... But today it looks beautiful too.

-Dohyun: What do you think about this place? (smiles)
-Dahyun: It's so beautiful... Let's have lunch here! (chuckles and puts a blanket at the ground)
-Dohyun: You really prepared for this... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Of course... (smiles) I even prepared the food by myself...
-Dohyun: Really? (surprised) Thanks, I'll make it up for you in a future-
-Dahyun: It's not necessary, I did it because I wanted to... (smiles widely)
-Dohyun: (smiles) Let's start eating then...

I help Dahyun to place everything to eat, and then we start devouring it. Its amazing the fact that she prepared such a delicious meal...

-Dohyun: Baekjoon is an idiot, he doesn't know what he's missing (chuckles)
-Dahyun: (smiles softly) Do you really think so?
-Dohyun: (nods) You are the best girl I know, Dahyun.
-Dahyun: Oppa... (smiles) Can I feed you?
-Dohyun: H-Huh?!
-Dahyun: Please~
-Dohyun: But I can eat by myself... And-
-Dahyun: Say "ahh" (holding the chopsticks in front of you)
-Dohyun: (gulps) Okay...
-Dahyun: Does it taste good?
-Dohyun: It's the best I've eaten this week... (chuckles) Thanks for cooking for me, Dahyunie.
-Dahyun: Well... The thing is that I had some help... So it is not cent per cent made by me... (smiles shyly)
-Dohyun: Still... You are the one who planned all of this... So, it is created cent per cent by you (smiles) You gave me more nice moments... I'm thankful.
-Dahyun: (jumps in your arms)
-Dohyun: D-Dahyun?! (falls on the blanket with her above you)
-Dahyun: Oppa... (buries her face on your neck)
-Dohyun: (blushed) Dahyunie...
-Dahyun: Oppa... Can you tell me why do you fear women? I have always been curious...
-Dohyun: I... I was kidnapped... (gulps)
-Dahyun: What?! (separates from you)
-Dohyun: My father had another girlfriend before my mother... (serious) She couldn't have kids, you know? So my grandpa forced my father to break up with her... Time passed by, and she couldn't forget about dad although he already found someone else and got married... When I was still a kid, I was really social and liked talking with everyone... (smiles) I was too innocent.
-Dahyun: (holds your hand) Oppa...
-Dohyun: I was five years old when dad told me to wait for him at the lobby. He had an important reunion... Then, a really beautiful woman dressed in a black suit approached me and offered me some candies... Being the kid I was, I thought that she was another worker for my father, and I followed her. Then, she brought me to a really dark place... I don't really remember too much about it... All I know is that she chained me like a dog and threatened me... She said "You are gonna stay quiet, if not, mommy will kill you"
-Dahyun: (listen carefully to you)
-Dohyun: I remember how I started crying... Then, she hit me with something and I got a scar above my right eyebrow... I always wear my hair down in order to cover it...
-Dahyun: Oppa... (lifts your hair)
-Dohyun: It looks ugly, right?
-Dahyun: (denies with her head and kisses it) It's part of you, so it's beautiful... Plus, it proves that you were really brave and strong... (smiles)
-Dohyun: Dahyun...
-Dahyun: (smiles sweetly) Do you want to keep on telling me?
-Dohyun: (lays again with an arm behind your head) After that, I turned into an obedient kid. She wanted me to call her "mommy"... Guess it all was because of what happened between she and my father... She acted like my mother, but I barely survived... I don't know how many time I've spent missing... But the day the police rescued me, I already feared women. Every time I looked up to a woman, I kept on seeing that woman with the black suit... (sighs) Of course, that's the reason why I don't like sweet stuff neither. She used that to trick me...
-Dahyun: Aww oppa... (hugs you and lays next to you) You have gone through a lot...
-Dohyun: You feel sorry for me?
-Dahyun: No, I admire your strength (smiles) Now you are getting over your fears, and I'm really proud of you...
-Dohyun: (chuckles) Ah Dahyunie... You are the first girl I can be with without panicking... Thanks for being by my side despite my problems.
-Dahyun: I'll always be with you oppa (giggles and kisses your cheek)
-Dohyun: Thanks (slightly blushed)

Suddenly, some drops start falling and we need to tidy up everything in order to return back home. Gosh, we should had checked the weather cast before going on a picnic.

We are getting really wet... But I don't regret anything we've done today. It was really fun... And Dahyun, she looks really happy too.