CHAPTER 18

DOHYUN'S POV
The class keeps on going until a tiny bell starts ringing... Does it mean that we have time for a break? It actually feels like a school but in tiny and just for us... I like it.

-Chaeyeon: We can go to the garden... Mine is not as big as yours, but we need the sunlight too, right? (smiles)
-Dohyun: True, let's head outside (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: What are you going to do during the break? (smiles)
-Dohyun: I'll be eating and I'll check my phone... Someone has been calling me for a while, I better pick it up (chuckles)
-Chaeyeon: Okay... (smiles)
-Dohyun: What are you going to do meanwhile?
-Chaeyeon: What I like the most, drawing! (chuckles)
-Dohyun: Okay (smiles)

I grab my phone and notice that I have three calls from Dahyun. I should actually had expected this... I mean I suddenly left the school so...

Me: Dahyun-ssi?
Dahyun: Oppa! I was really worried! Why weren't you picking up my calls?!
Me: I was busy, sorry...
Dahyun: Busy?! Why aren't you coming to school?
Me: I'm in my new school, and I'm happy here.
Dahyun: Huh?!
Me: Look... I needed a change in my life, and I didn't have any reason to stay there anyway...
Dahyun: You didn't have any reason?! What about me?!
Me: We are not arranged anymore, you could have returned to your old school if you wanted... Why did you stay anyway?
Dahyun: You... (sighs) Fine, this is our new relationship? We are not friends anymore?
Me: Let's be honest, you don't need me anymore. I know that you like someone, just be happy with that person, okay? Don't worry about me, I'll be really fine...
Dahyun: I hate this!
Me: Eh?
Dahyun: Where are you?
Me: Why are you asking? I told you that I'm in my new school...
Dahyun: I won't stop bothering you until you give me a great reason of why are you avoiding me!
Me: I'm not avoiding you-
Dahyun: Liar! I know you... Oppa, I've tried my best to know you, now you can't lie to me... I'll see you later, okay?
Me: (sighs) You are too insisting...
Dahyun: I know, I just don't want to lose you.
Me:...
Dahyun: Oppa?
Me: See you later, Dahyun (hangs up)

Why is she so desperate to bring me back to her? I know that I liked her... That's why I decided to get away from her, eventually, my feelings for her will get even more weak with the time... This is basically for her, she doesn't need to worry.

-Chaeyeon: Are you okay? You haven't eaten anything...
-Dohyun: Yeah, someone called me... (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: Who was it? You look pale... (concerned)
-Dohyun: Uh... Dahyun. That girl that you once saw in my house...
-Chaeyeon: Oh, and... What does she want?
-Dohyun: Uhm... Its hard to explain, I would need to explain you since the beginning... (looks down)
-Chaeyeon: (slowly places a hand on your tight) I'm here to hear it... We are now friends (smiles)
-Dohyun: Chaeyeon... (smiles) I would hug you if it wasn't because of our problems... (chuckles)
-Chaeyeon: (laughs) I know, I would hug you too...
-Dohyun: Well so, everything started because my father wanted me to improve and start talking with girls. Dahyun's family has always been related to mine... So since we were born, we've been arranged.
-Chaeyeon: (gasps) Is she your fiancé?!
-Dohyun: No, no... She's not (smiles) Not now. Let me continue... She was transferred to my school only for boys in order to become closer to me... Eventually, she did. She was the first girl I interacted to... Although I must admit that I had plenty of panic attacks because of her... Gosh, the day she took my earphone to listen to music next to me, I almost die, literally.
-Chaeyeon: Aww, she's a monster...
-Dohyun: That's what I called her at the beginning! (chuckles) However, it changed on Christmas night... She appeared in my house, and promised to respect all the rules, she just wanted to be with me because she didn't want me to be alone on such a day... (smiles) Since that day, she became my friend... But, I don't know when or how, I wanted more. I felt excited whenever I knew she would come over... Or whenever she would smile at me that sincerely with those sparkling eyes...
-Chaeyeon: Dohyun, you fell in love with her? (smiles)
-Dohyun: I... I think I did (scratches your nape) But, not too much later... She said that she liked someone, a boy from my class. Of course she wouldn't like a boy like me, with that many problems...
-Chaeyeon: One sided love... (sighs) How sad... So, why is she still calling you?
-Dohyun: Because I'm avoiding her... I just don't want to get involved with her and her boyfriend. I'm just a third wheel... (smiles sadly) I'm okay, I have always been alone. So this is nothing new...
-Chaeyeon: You are not alone (smiles) You have me now... I'm your friend, right?
-Dohyun: That's true (smiles widely) I'm so happy to have you, Chaeyeonie...
-Chaeyeon: (mutters excited) Chaeyeonie... (smiles and hands you a drawing) This is for you! Cheer up! She didn't know how to appreciate you, but I'm sure that you'll find someone that will love you how you deserve...
-Dohyun: Is this... (looking at the drawing)
-Chaeyeon: (nods) In my eyes, you are someone really special, you know? (smiles) You are not a boy with problems... For me, you are a shining star fighting to keep on illuminating everything... You are really strong, Dohyun.
-Dohyun: (looks at her sweetly) Chaeyeon... Thanks, really. You always know how to cheer me up... I promise that I'll become someone really happy with no regrets.
-Chaeyeon: I'm sure you will, you are Im Dohyun! Mr. Perfect (chuckles)
-Dohyun: (laughs) You would be Ms. Perfect if it wasn't because you suck in almost all the subjects... (teasing)
-Chaeyeon: Hey! That's why you will help me to pass everything (laughs)
-Dohyun: Yeah, yeah... (chuckles)

(Credits to the artist)(A: By the way, this is the supposed to be drawing that Chaeyeon made, oh and here you have Chaeyeon and Baekjoon, or at least the people who represent them)

(A: By the way, this is the supposed to be drawing that Chaeyeon made, oh and here you have Chaeyeon and Baekjoon, or at least the people who represent them)

(Credits to the artist)(A: By the way, this is the supposed to be drawing that Chaeyeon made, oh and here you have Chaeyeon and Baekjoon, or at least the people who represent them)

(Chaeyeon)

(Baekjoon)

(Baekjoon)