CHAPTER 17

DOHYUN'S POV
We enter my house and bump with Taoseo, Chaeyeon quickly hides behind me. I should had thought about this and told him that I would be bringing a girl home.

-Dohyun: Taoseo, don't come closer to us please... (smiles) She's like me.
-Taoseo: (nods)
-Dohyun: Come to my room, there no one will bother us (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: Okay (smiles) Thanks for helping me...
-Dohyun: That was nothing (chuckles)

We head upstairs to my room, and once I open the door, I froze the moment I bump with Dahyun's eyes. What is she doing here? Why didn't she tell me that would be coming?

-Dohyun: Dahyun...
-Chaeyeon: Oh, is she your sister? (smiles)
-Dohyun: N-No... She's... It doesn't matter, please wait here a moment (smiles and tells Dahyun to follow you outside)
-Dahyun: Oppa, who's that girl?! I thought that you couldn't talk with other girls?
-Dohyun: Yeah, but something happened... Uhm, I don't have the time to explain you now... Could you leave for today?
-Dahyun: What?! But I have something important to tell you...
-Dohyun: I'm sure that it can wait... Sorry, Dahyun-ssi... Talk another day, okay? (smiles and enters the room closing the door)
-Chaeyeon: Who is she? (smiles)
-Dohyun: She's the girl that my father sent to my school to interact with me... (sighs) She came uh... I don't really know why was she here (chuckles)
-Chaeyeon: You should had asked (laughs)
-Dohyun: Nah, I'm sure that it was not important (smiles)

DAHYUN'S POV
There's too much going on here... First of all... Who's that girl? Why is she here? Why are they together? Did he just kicked me out?! And he called me "Dahyun-ssi"?! I thought that we were friends already?

-Taoseo: Is everything okay?
-Dahyun: I think so? He told me that he can't talk with me right now... (looks down) Guess I'll come some other day, thanks for having me here (smiles and bows)
-Taoseo: Thanks to you for visiting (smiles and bows back)

The summer is quite long, we can always meet some other day. Plus, I'm happy that he found someone else apart of me... I'm not special, I have never been. This was all arranged by our families.

Maybe that girl belongs to another family and she's his new fiancé... Wait, does Dohyun oppa have another fiancé?! T-They are going to marry? What am I even saying...

-Time skip until summer is over-

We haven't met at all... I've had the summer of my life with Baekjoon oppa and the girls. But I haven't been able to meet Dohyun oppa as I wanted.

I'll take the chance to talk with him N at school... That girl won't be around, so there won't be anyone able to interrupt us. Maybe he's angry at me for something that I did...

Wait a moment, there's not a sealed zone at class... What's going on here? And why is he not here yet? He'll be skipping class the first day? He wouldn't do that, right?

-Baekjoon: (backhugs her) Good morning... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa (smiles) Good morning...
-Baekjoon: Ugh (stretching) I can't belive that I nee course started...
-Dahyun: Yeah... (smiles) Are you ready?
-Baekjoon: I'm never ready for this, summer is too short... There's a lot of stuff that I still wanted to do... (pouts)
-Dahyun: Me too, me too... (sighs and takes a seat)

Once all the students are sitting, the teacher enters and greets us. Dohyun is still not here... Where is he?

-Teacher: Well, as you all may have noticed already... Our classmate Im Dohyun is not here, and the reason is because he has left the school (smiles) Instead, he'll receive particular lesson at home... So, we need to vote for another student council president. Please, write down the student you want to be the president... We'll be voting... (smiles)

Dohyun oppa left the school?! Why?! What's wrong with him?! I'm starting to get pissed... Why is he changing everything so suddenly?! It almost feels like he's avoiding me... I hate this.

DOHYUN'S POV
I'm currently at Chaeyeon's house, and for the first time in a while, I'm excited about the first day of school. There's something that I don't understand tho...

Why do I need to wear an uniform when there's just the two of us? It doesn't make sense...

-Dohyun: (smiles) Good morning...
-Chaeyeon: Good morning (smiles) We are starting another course, huh?
-Dohyun: Yup, I'm excited about it (chuckles)
-Chaeyeon: Out of everyone, I would have never expected a boy to be my classmate... (smiles) Thanks for doing this, Dohyun-ah.
-Dohyun: (chuckles) Thanks to you too for allowing to come here... Let's enjoy our scholar life from now on...
-Chaeyeon: (nods and smiles)

Wait a moment... Who's going to be our teacher? If I fear women and she fears men... Who's gonna teach us? Suddenly, a person with a some king of mask covering her whole face arrives.

-Chaeyeon: This way we won't panic because we don't know whether it's a women or a men... (smiles) We'll be okay, do you trust me?
-Dohyun: (nods) I do... (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: Then, let's start this (chuckles)

The person who calls himself Teacher White, starts explaining and teaching us... I can't belive it, I'm really comfortable at school. And at the same time, I'm with a girl so my father can't complain. This is just perfect, I don't need anything else...

-Time skip some minutes later-

-Chaeyeon: Ugh... I don't understand this question... (struggling with maths)
-Dohyun: Hmm... Do you want me to help you? (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: U-Uh... I don't know... You would need to get closer... (gulps)
-Dohyun: Oh, uh... Sorry! I didn't pretend to break the rules or something like that... (smiles awkwardly)
-Chaeyeon: However, after spending summer together... (avoids eye contact) I-I think I'll be okay if it's you the one approaching me... (smiles shyly)
-Dohyun: (slightly blushed nods and gets closer) Let me see this... So, in order to solve this problem, you need to isolate the X first, for later on...

I can't belive, my shoulder is against her... I can smell her shampoo from here... It is kinda different from Dahyun's, but it still smells really sweet.

Ah... I think that this feels somehow wrong, but at the same time it feels right... I can do whatever I want. Plus, we are just friends, right?