CHAPTER 28

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip some years after-

-Taoseo: Sir, everyone is waiting for you at the lobby (smiles)
-Dohyun: (stretching) Okay, I'll be there soon... Is Dahyun already there?
-Taoseo: She was the first one to arrive... (smiles)
-Dohyun: (smiles widely) Isn't she perfect? She's the perfect woman for me... That's why... (grabs a little box) I'm not just going to inaugurate this new resort, but also ask her to marry me (chuckles)
-Taoseo: Omo! (smiles) I'm really happy for you sir, I'm sure that Mr and Ms. Im will be really happy too.
-Dohyun: (giggles) I know... Now that I'm totally recovered from my past, I can focus on having a normal life with her, full of happiness. Well, what are we doing? We are wasting time! (chuckles and heads the lobby)

I rush to the lobby, and before the guests see me, I spot Dahyun looking as beautiful as always. God, I missed her!

When we started going out, she decided to leave the SME and returned to Hanlim. Then, she decided to join an agency and dedicate to the entertainment.

Since I needed to travel around the country checking our resorts and planning the new ones, we've barely seen each other. However, we are still going strong.

-Dohyun: Dahyun-ah! (runs towards her)
-Dahyun: Oppa! (smiles widely)
-Dohyun: (hugs her tight) I've missed you...
-Dahyun: I've missed you too (chuckles and kisses you) You are so handsome...
-Dohyun: What are you saying? You are the one slaying here (chuckles)
-Dahyun: I'm glad that you changed your hair style (smiles) You look really manly...
-Dohyun: I don't care about the scar anymore (smiles)
-Nayeon: Thanks for noticing the rest, you kid... (laughs)
-Dohyun: Ah sorry noona, how have you been (hugs her) When I look at Dahyun, I can't notice anyone else.
-Dahyun: (flustered) Oppa... (links arms with you)
-Dohyun: Should we greet the rest of guests? (smiles)
-Dahyun: (nods) Let's go (smiles)

We greet everyone there include my and her parents. And once we are done, I head to the little scaffold and start my speech.

Once I've talked enough about the new resort and thank the guests for assisting to the inauguration. I start with the next and most important point.

-Dohyun: By the way, as you all may have notice when I was greeting and welcoming you all... I've introduced you to my girlfriend, Kim Dahyun (smiles) However, after some years going out... I've reached to the conclusion that I don't want her to be just my girlfriend...

I get down the scaffold and head towards where she's standing. She looks really surprised, but I know that deep inside, behind those sparkling eyes, she's really excited.

-Dohyun: Dahyunie... I want you to be my wife (smiles and kneels down with the box and the ring) Will you marry me?
-Dahyun: (starts tearing) Omo, oppa! Of course I want! Yes, yes, yes! I want to marry you! (hugs you tight)

Then the audience starts clapping and cheering for us... I can't belive that I'll seriously marry Dahyun. My Dahyun. The one who cured me and made me perfect. I can't happy happier!

-Dohyun: I love you (smiles)
-Dahyun: I love you too (smiles and pecks you)

-Time skip some months later-

-Dahyun: Look, it's snowing! (happy)
-Dohyun: Do you want some hot chocolate? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Of course (chuckles) By the way, have you called Baekjoon already?
-Dohyun: Yeah don't worry, he'll cover me in Seoul while we spend our holidays here... (smiles and hands her the mug with chocolate) Also, Chaeyeon sent me your last ultrasound... I can't belive that we'll become parents soon.
-Dahyun: (giggles) It's your fault because of what you did during our honeymoon...
-Dohyun: Are you seriously blaming me?! (acts offended)
-Dahyun: (lays her head on your shoulder) Do you want some chocolate?
-Dohyun: If it's from your lips... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Oppa! (hits you playfully but then kisses you)
-Dohyun: I win (puts and arm around her) Soon will be Christmas... Huh?
-Dahyun: (nods) And we are here again, together (smiles)
-Dohyun: We turned this into our own tradition and its awesome (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Yup... I stole you your first kiss in this bench... (chuckles)
-Dohyun: You stole more than that, that day (laughs)
-Dahyun: Oppa don't ruin the moment! (pouts)
-Dohyun: Sorry, sorry... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: (admiring the ring ong her finger) I'm really happy that we are together, actually... I can't imagine myself being happy with someone else...
-Dohyun: I can't neither (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Back to when we were still students... I was really worried. Since you studied with Chaeyeon unnie although we were already going out, I always thought that one day you would replace me for her (giggles)
-Dohyun: (serious) I would never do that! You are the only one for me... You are the only woman I have ever looked at in that way... (kisses her forehead) Plus, Chaeyeon has never been interested in me in that way...
-Dahyun: Yeah, but by that time we didn't know yet that she liked women... (laughs) I was worried... I used to think "what if oppa likes her and leaves me?"
-Dohyun: (hugs her tight) Dahyunie, I would always choose you... In this life and during the next one too. You are my only comfort zone... (intertwines your hand with hers) And I hope that in a future, we turn into our baby's comfort zone too...
-Dahyun: We'll sure will... (smiles) What do you want him to be in a future?
-Dohyun: Hmm... I don't really care as long as he's happy (smiles) By the way, shouldn't we think of a name already? Chaeyeon said that he would be born probably around February?
-Dahyun: Hmm... How about Im Dongmin? Dong means winter, and for me, winter is the most special season... (smiles)
-Dohyun: It's perfect! (chuckles) You heard it, don't take too much to come out Dongmin-ah, mommy and daddy are waiting for you! (smiles widely)
-Dahyun: (smiles) We are perfect, right?
-Dohyun: We are (kisses her)

-THE END-