CHAPTER 20

DOHYUN'S POV

-Dohyun: Let me go, Taoseo.
-Taoseo: (holding onto your leg) Sir, Y can't do so... You haven't been outside alone for a long time... You could even get hospitalised.
-Dohyun: Let me go... Seriously.
-Taoseo: Sir, I can't-
-Dohyun: Let me to damn it! I need to help Dahyun! (pissed starts walking to the back door)

I head to the back door and put my mask on along with a cap. I can do this, I just need to trust myself and do my best. I won't even look up to the women. I'll just walk straight to Dahyun's house. I can do this.

-Taoseo: Sir, please don't do this, I beg you...
-Chaeyeon: (keeping the distance) Let him go, he's a shining star, he's Mr. Perfect, there's nothing he can't do (smiles) Good luck with her, Dohyun-ah.
-Dohyun: (nods) Thanks Chaeyeonie.

First step out, second step... I take a deep breath before start running, I can do this. I'll help Dahyun, she must know the truth. I need to rush over her house as fast as possible.

I run as fast as possible trying to avoid bumping with anyone... I can't see too well what's in front of me. But I'm afraid of myself right now... I might panic if I see a group of women walking to me. That's why I prefer not see and use the cap.

I'm almost there... This temperature is too hot... It is asphyxiating me... But there's no way back now. I'm almost there. Just a few more steps and I'll be with her.

-Time skip until you arrive her house-

-Dohyun: (rings the bell)
-D. Mom: Yeah?
-Dohyun: I-Is... Is Dahyun at home?

I expected her mother to open me... For now, although I stuttered, I'm doing fine. I'll be with Dahyun in a moment, this worths it.

-D. Mom: Who are you?
-Dohyun: Im Dohyun, her classmate...
-D. Mom: Omo! You are Dohyun?! I have been craving to meet you... I mean, you were going to be my daughter's husband... (chuckles) Would you mind to take off your cap? I can't see your face at all...
-Dohyun: I-I...

What should I do now? If I take off the cap I'll look at her straight to her eyes... And that my cause a not too good reaction. What do I do now? Can she just guide me towards Dahyun?

-Dohyun: I...
-Dahyun: (from behind you) Mom?
-D. Mom: Oh, Dahyunie... You have some visit (smiles) He just arrived so... Well, should you come inside?
-Dohyun: (turns around and takes off your cap to face Dahyun)
-Dahyun: Oppa! You came here alone?! Alone and walking, by yourself?! (surprised) Why?! Why are you--
-Dohyun: (hugs her)
-Dahyun: (surprised) O-Oppa?!
-Dohyun: I need to talk with you...
-Dahyun: Okay... Let's head to my room (smiles)

I enter Dahyun's house and head towards her room. It'll be my first time ever entering a girl's room. I'm a little bit nervous and anxious. But at least, I'm safe now.

-Dohyun: (sighs) I can finally breath...
-Dahyun: Oppa, you broke the rules... I was really surprised! (smiles) It was the first time you ever hugged me.
-Dohyun: It was the first time ever I hugged a girl... (looks down) I needed to see you.
-Dahyun: Why so suddenly?
-Dohyun: You sent Baekjoon in front of my house, right?
-Dahyun: H-Huh?! (embarrassed)
-Dohyun: It's okay... I understand that you were worried about me. But anyway, the thing is that I heard him talking to someone else... And well, I came here because... Uhm...
-Dahyun: Yeah? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Your relationship is fake. He doesn't love you... (looks down) I know how much you like him, but he doesn't like you back... I clearly heard it. Chaeyeon too, she was with me.
-Dahyun: You left Chaeyeon unnie to come here with me? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Yeah but... Did you hear what I just told you? (confused)
-Dahyun: Yeah... (sighs) I somehow expected it. He always treats me more like a friend, actually the skinship barely happens between us... So I suspected that something was wrong.
-Dohyun: He's using you... Please, break up with him. You deserve someone better.
-Dahyun: Thanks for worrying about me oppa (chuckles) But... I don't know if I want to break up with him. I love him too much.
-Dohyun: Oh, uhm... That's up to you. I just wanted to inform you... I wouldn't have liked to see you broken again.
-Dahyun: (smiles) It's okay. You don't need to worry about me.
-Dohyun: Okay... (gets up) Well, I guess that that was all... I'll call Taoseo to pick me up.
-Dahyun: Why are you leaving already? (pouts) Don't you want to stay some more?
-Dohyun: I came here to tell you about Baekjoon... He likes someone else. That's all.
-Dahyun: (pulls your arm) I don't want you to leave yet, oppa (smiles)
-Dohyun: (look at her hand grabbing your arm and you bite your lip)
-Dahyun: Is it bothering you?
-Dohyun: It's okay if it's you... (sighs)
-Dahyun: You know? I'm really happy when you say such beautiful things... (smiles) I'm actually touched that you came all the way alone despite your problem, to help me...
-Dohyun: It was a big improvement for me... I guess (smiles) I'll try to go out more often...
-Dahyun: Can I be by your side when that happens? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Dahyunie, I appreciate it, but I told you that it would be much better if we were not involved anymore (smiles)
-Dahyun: Why not?
-Dohyun: I don't want to be a wedge between you and Baekjoon...
-Dahyun: Why are you saying that?
-Dohyun: Because its a stupid love triangle where any of us could get hurted.
-Dahyun: What are you saying?!
-Dohyun: I liked you. I really liked you... But I didn't know why I was feeling like that. And now... The person who Baekjoon likes... Its me.
-Dahyun: What?! He's gay?
-Dohyun: (nods) I don't want to be inside this love triangle anymore... (smiles and pats her head) That's why I'll forget about you.