CHAPTER 8

DOHYUN'S POV
The session has been horrible as always. He just wants me to talk and socialise with women. Of course, as always I refused. But then he said something really interesting...

-Dr: You keep on saying that you don't want to talk to women, but you actually talked with that girl, right?

I talked with her, it's true. But it was just to keep her away from me, does it actually count as a normal conversation? However, if I actually decided to return back to school, how would I face her? She's my fiancé...

-Dohyun: (opens the door) Taoseo, I'm back...
-Taoseo: Sir, how was it? (smiles)
-Dohyun: The same as always... "Dohyun you need to start talking with women" "Dohyun you can't skip class to avoid that girl" "Dohyun, you actually talked to that girl"...
-Taoseo: You talked to her? (surprised)
-Dohyun: Just to tell her to stay away, but I guess that I did...
-Taoseo: That's an improvement!
-Dohyun: Yeah, I guess so... Maybe I'm improving (smiles weakly)
-Taoseo: By the way, she's here...
-Dohyun: Eh?! What do you mean?! (panics)
-Taoseo: She's waiting for you at the living room... She brought your homework (smiles) She's really sweet.
-Dohyun: She's a demon that almost kills me... (sighs)

Still, although I really hate this  situation, she's here for something really important. My homeworks. If I want to keep with my perfect marks, I need to take them.

-Dahyun: Oh, oppa (gets up and smiles) It's been quite long since we last saw... In that park and... Well...
-Dohyun: I would prefer if you don't mention that.
-Dahyun: I'm sorry, I thought that you knew about the arrangement... (bows)
-Dohyun: My homework.
-Dahyun: Oh yeah, I brought them because the teacher is really worried... Actually he's looking forward for your return (smiles) I also want you to go back to school... I know that this is all my fault because I wanted to rush too much. But from now on, I promise that I'll follow your pace and of course, your rules.
-Dohyun:...
-Dahyun: (hands you the folders) And here you go... (smiles)
-Dohyun: (takes them)... Thank you.
-Dahyun:...
-Dohyun:...
-Dahyun: Well, I guess that I'll get going... It was nice seeing you again (smiles) I hope to see you soon (bows to you and Taoseo) Thanks for the tea, it was delicious!
-Taoseo: It was a pleasure having you here (smiles) You are the first women to appear...
-Dohyun: (mutters) You don't need to say that...
-Dahyun: (smiles) Bye!
-Dohyun:... Bye.

It wasn't that bad I guess. She gave me the homework and then left. Maybe if she actually followes the rules, I'll be able to return back to school.

-Taoseo: I'm so proud of you... (smiles)
-Dohyun: What are you saying? We were keeping a security distance... I'm able to handle somehow...
-Taoseo: Still, it's been so long since I saw you interact with a girl. I'm really happy, and I'm sure that your father will too (smiles)

DAHYUN'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

It took Dohyun oppa two weeks to return back to school. He returned and act like nothing happened. Inside his sealed zone and while he was with the other boys, he seemed to be "normal".

-Baekjoon: You must be happy, he's back...
-Dahyun: Yeah, well. It would be much better if he talked to me...
-Baekjoon: You know how he is, just ignore him too (smiles)
-Dahyun: Then I should only focus on Baekjoon oppa? (does aegyo)
-Baekjoon: (chuckles and pats her head) It would be nice...
-Dahyun: (blushes and smiles)

But that's not possible. Whether I like it or not, Dohyun is my fiancé and my father wants me to focus on him, that's my purpose.

I head to my seat, situated the opposite of Dohyun's, just to keep the security distance. How am I supposed to make him fall for me? He's my only ticket back to Hanlim...

I turn around to take a look at him, he's alone, like always. I've been observing him carefully, his nickname is no joke. He's really Mr. Perfect.

Excellent in all the subjects, the best at sports, popular, the student council... However, he's always ignored and isoleted. How can someone live without any kind of relationship? I'm sure that he feels lonely.

DOHYUN'S POV
After having my dad insisting so so much, I decided to return back to school. I don't trust Dahyun's words at all, but I didn't have any other option.

For now, she's respecting my space, and I think that we are doing fine? I mean, I think that I don't mind at all having her at my class as long as she respects my rules.

-Dahyun: Hey...

And it was being too good... I actually expected something like this, that's why I told my father to send Taoseo to school with me. If something happens, he'll assist me faster than the teachers.

-Dahyun: I'm not getting inside the sealed zone... Can we talk? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Why?
-Dahyun: I want to be your friend...
-Dohyun: I don't want to.
-Dahyun: (sighs) I expected this to happen... So, I had another idea (chuckles) It must be hard to trust me so suddenly, so that's why I'll tell you about myself. You can judge me later.
-Dohyun: But-
-Dahyun: Well, my name is Kim Dahyun, I'm a year younger than you, and I studied in Hanlim (smiles) I always liked art related stuff... But I don't really know what do I want to be in a future...
-Dohyun: Hey-
-Dahyun: My best friends are my ex classmates, Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu... (smiles) They are really cute, I feel like I'm the older sister... You know?

Why is she doing this? I told her that I don't want to be friends, but she's insisting... There must be a hidden reason, and I don't want act fake to discover this.

-Dohyun: Stop being fake, why are you doing this? What's your real reason?
-Dahyun: Eh?
-Dohyun: Wether I know you or not, I don't want to be related to you (picks up your stuff and leaves)