CHAPTER 16

DOHYUN'S POV
-Time skip two days after-

-Dad: I'm a little bit sad that you are coming here again... I thought that you were doing fine with Dahyun.
-Dohyun: And I'm doing fine, but I still need Dr. Jung...
-Dad: Fine... (smiles) At least, now you are able to talk with a girl, and that's athe biggest improvement done during the last years! I'm so proud of you, son...
-Dohyun: Thanks dad... (exists the car)

I never stopped visiting Dr. Jung anyway... I need to keep on going with my therapy and my life. The fact that I have Dahyun as my friend, doesn't mean that I need to depend on her.

Well, here I am. Let's enter already... I open the door and bump wity a girl who starts screaming. I can't hold it but to scream to back at her...

-Girl: Why are you screaming?!
-Dohyun: You screamt first!
-Girl: (sighs) S-Stay away okay?
-Dohyun: That's my line... Don't approach me, okay?!
-Girl: H-Huh?! Who are you?
-Dohyun: Im Dohyun... You?
-Girl: Jung Chaeyeon... Why are you here (keeping the distance)
-Dohyun: Therapy, I'm... Well, I'm afraid of women... (looks down)
-Chaeyeon: What?!
-Dohyun: (rolls your eyes) Go ahead, laugh at me... Call me gay and whatever you want...
-Chaeyeon: I'm not gonna do that...
-Dohyun: Huh? Why?
-Chaeyeon: Because I have the same problem as you... I'm afraid of men (sighs)
-Dohyun: Oh... Uhm, I swear that I won't do anything to you...
-Chaeyeon: I promise the same to you...
-Dohyun: (nods) So-
-Doctor: (enters) Omo! Dohyun, Chaeyeon... You are talking together?!
-Dohyun: Dr. Jung, I didn't know that there would be a girl inside...
-Doctor: She's my daughter... I told her to come here (smiles) I'm surprised that you both are interacting, but now that I think about it... You are really familiar...
-Chaeyeon: (takes a seat) Since you are suffering the same thing as I do, I thing that you won't break any rule... You know what can happen...
-Dohyun: Yeah, I know... We could hurt each other if we broke any rule... (smiles) I suffered lot of panic attacks because of that...
-Chaeyeon: Really?! Me too... I even had to leave my school. I can't interact with any man except for my father... (smiles) That's why I'm studying at home now.
-Dohyun: Ah, I feel you... I transferred to a school only for male students...(sighs) However, its not as if I have a nice school life there...
-Chaeyeon: Maybe you should study at home like I do... (smiles) Though it feels quite lonely sometimes...
-Dohyun: Why don't you study at the SFE then? (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: I don't think I would suit there... (looks down) They are rich people and so...
-Dohyun: I have a sister that assists that school... You could go there and talk with her, I'm sure that she'll treat you nicely... I think.
-Chaeyeon: You think? (chuckles)
-Dohyun: It has been a lot of time since I last saw her... I can't be with her and my mother... (sighs)
-Chaeyeon: Oh... I'm sorry (smiles)
-Doctor: (smiles) I don't know if you noticed, but you are a boy and a girl talking to each other normally...
-Chaeyeon: That's right! Dad, this boy is the first boy I talk to apart of you! (surprised)
-Dohyun: (smiles)
-Doctor: Since you two suffer the same problem, you two understand each other perfectly... (smiles) Maybe this is the start point of a beautiful friendship... Actually, as your doctor, I would recommend you to stay together for a time.
-Both: What?
-Doctor: Dohyun-ssi, my Chaeyeon will take good care of you... (smiles) And at the same time, you'll help her to get over her androphobia...
-Chaeyeon: D-Dohyun-ssi... Would you agree to help me? (smiles) We can heal each other...

Heal each other? Me talking with another girl apart of Dahyun? This could actually work... I don't need Dahyun, after all, she doesn't need me neither. Maybe Chaeyeon is the one who'll help me to be totally perfect.

-Dohyun: How would we do it? (smiles)
-Doctor: Is that a yes? (smiles widely)
-Dohyun: (nods)
-Chaeyeon: Dohyun-ssi, you can come to study to my house... I mean, you said that you are not having a nice schoolar life, and I feel lonely too... We can be classmates (chuckles)
-Dohyun: It could actually work... (smiles) We can hangout together in my house so we change the place too... I can't hang out outside, and I guess that you can't neither.
-Chaeyeon: That'll be really fun! (chuckles)
-Dohyun: All we need to do is to respect our rules...
-Chaeyeon: Yeah, keeping the distance.
-Dohyun: And don't touching.
-Doctor: It is settled then (smiles) Dohyun-ssi, the class in our house starts at 9:00 am okay?
-Dohyun: (nods) I'll be there, I just need the address... (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: Your father will agree with it?
-Dohyun: Yeah, he'll be really happy to know that I'm with a girl (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: Cool! Then, after summer we'll be officially classmates! (giggles)
-Dohyun: Yup, but for now... Let's become friends? (smiles)
-Chaeyeon: (nods and smiles)

DAHYUN'S POV
Today I'll be visiting Dohyun oppa, I mean... I need to tell him that Baekjoon oppa said yes! I'm really excited to tell him about it...

-Taoseo: (opens the door) Oh, Dahyun-ssi... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Is oppa here? (smiles)
-Taoseo: Not yet, he's visiting his doctor... (smiles) Please come inside, ill bring you a tea while you wait.
-Dahyun: (nods) Can I wait at his room? (smiles)
-Taoseo: Sure, go ahead (smiles)

I head towards oppa's room and sit on his bed... Somehow, it feels a little bit weird... It looks like empty? Oh! Where's the seal plushie? Maybe at the washing machine?

-Taoseo: Dahyun-ssi... I can only serve you tea today because my sir told me that he hated sweet stuff and made me throw it away... (smiles and bows)
-Dahyun: He said that? (confused)

Suddenly, I hear Dohyun's voice coming from the garden... I look outside his window and notice that he's not alone. Who's that girl? And why is he talking to her? Is he okay with that?