CHAPTER 21

DAHYUN'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

*Phone buzzing*

-Dahyun: Stop calling please...
-Mom: (knocks at her door) Dahyunie?
-Dahyun: What?
-Mom: (enters) Dear... Its been a week since Dohyun came to visit. And since then you've been really... I don't know, down? What happened between you two?
-Dahyun: Nothing... (sighs) He just said that doesn't want to see me again. He has another girl now... (looks down)
-Mom: Girl? I thought he feared women?
-Dahyun: That girl is his new special girl... She fears men, so they understand each other perfectly (sighs)
-Mom: Well, but you have Baekjoonie, right? (smiles)
-Dahyun: (starts tearing) He doesn't like me... Its a fake relationship, he's in love with Dohyun. He told me...
-Mom: He's gay?
-Dahyun: (nods) I thought he loved me...(sobs)
-Mom: (sighs and hugs her) What are you going to do now? You can't stay at home all the time... You need to go back to school.
-Dahyun: Why? I don't have any reason to return back to that place... Baekjoon is fake and Dohyun is not there anymore because he studies at home with that girl... (sighs)
-Mom: You should had returned to Hanlim...
-Dahyun: Everything was different by that time... I didn't know about Baekjoon's true feelings, and well... I had hopes that at least I would see Dohyun at school.
-Mom: You know what you need? A girls' afternoon! Why don't you call your friends? (smiles) I'm sure that they'll listen to you and will give you advice.
-Dahyun: Maybe...
-Mom: C'mon, grab your phone and call them... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Mom...
-Mom: Hmmm?
-Dahyun: Dohyun oppa liked me... (looks down) I hurted him.
-Mom: And Baekjoon hurted you because he likes him... That how live triangle are (srughs) You'll get over this soon, don't worry (kisses her head)
-Dahyun: Thanks mom (smiles)

-Time skip until she meets the girls-

-Dahyun: And that's what happens...
-Nayeon: I can't belive that my brother actually dared to head outside alone and hugged you... (surprised)
-Chaeyoung: And that idiot of Baekjoon... Tch. If he knew that he would liked someone else, then he shouldn't had accepted your feelings... Now everything is way too complicated.
-Dahyun: What should I do?
-Sana: I think that you need to choose... Who do you want to make up with? If you choose Baekjoon, you'll need to tell him that you know about his feelings for Dohyun. And then maybe break up to be just friends?
-Momo: I think that the best option is Dohyun, to be honest (smiles) She can try to take him back and maybe become something else than just friends.
-Jeongyeon: Do you like Dohyun?
-Dahyun: Isn't it a little bit awkward to ask me that in front of his sister? (jokes)
-Nayeon: Ah (laughs) For me it's okay... You are not arranged anymore...
-Dahyun: That's true... But Dohyun oppa is always with that girl, Chaeyeon unnie... (sighs)
-Mina: You jealous? (smirks)
-Dahyun: Hmm... I don't like her to be that close.
-Tzuyu: Dohyun is probably cuddling her right now... They are each other's comfort zone (teasing)
-Dahyun: I'm the first girl that he ever hugged! That's impossible... (pouts)
-Jihyo: Dahyunie, you are the only one for him... You were fated to be tigether since you were born (smiles) Forget about Baekjoon. Dohyun is the one you need...
-Dahyun: (looks down) What do I do? How... How can I take him back? If I tell him that I like him too, he might think that he was my second option... I don't want him to feel like that.
-Sana: Then, make him feel special! (chuckles) Make him fall for you even more!
-Dahyun: How?
-Jihyo: Little details (smiles) Maybe you can buy him a gift?
-Dahyun: I once bought him a seal plushie, but he doesn't have it anymore... He probably threw it away... (looks down)
-Momo: Aw, Dohyun is cute... He probably was stressed because everything reminded him of you (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Nayeon unnie!
-Nayeon: What? (surprised)
-Dahyun: Let's organise a family dinner... I'll make sure that we all attend it (smiles) Our families need to celebrate the business done!
-Nayeon: What are you planning?
-Dahyun: I'll give Dohyun oppa a gift that he won't be able to throw away... I'll offer him, the reunion with his mother and sister! (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: It's a nice idea... (smiles)
-Dahyun: It's settled then! (determined) I'll talk with my parents, please unnie, talk with yours...
-Nayeon: Yeah... Don't worry (smiles) I'm excited about meeting with my brother again too (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: What are you going to do about Baekjoon?
-Dahyun: I'll destroy the live triangle, I'll break up with him... And, and I'll tell him to forget about Dohyun (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Well said, go for it! (smiles)

-Once at home-

-Dahyun: Please dad, I think that we should celebrate... Plus, maybe it was a bad idea to break the arrangement... I think that the relationship between the two families need to be stronger.
-Dad: Why are you insisting so suddenly? I thought that you were happy when he said that
-Dahyun: Dad... I think... I think that I don't want the arrangement to be over... Dohyun oppa is really important to me. Maybe we don't like each other now... But I would like to try. Dad, I want to see him.
-Dad:...
-Mom: Let's dinner with the Im family then (smiles) But, you have a boyfriend already?
-Dahyun: I've made up my mind... (smiles) I want to go serious with Dohyun oppa... Although he just looks at me as a friend now... (looks down)
-Dad: (sighs) Ugh, this romance thing... Just stay with the same boy for at least a year please... The neighbours could start some kind of bad rumor...
-Mom: Dear!
-Dad: It's true... Dahyun-ah, you can't keep on going out with different boys. I would like you to mature...
-Dahyun: Dad, Dohyun oppa is the one for me... I have a feeling... Please. Call Mr. Im... Let's have an official dinner...
-Dad: Fine, fine...