CHAPTER 26

DOHYUN'S POV
-Once at the resort-

-Dad: So, there's three rooms in our penthouse... We could stay in our resort, but it would be a little hard to have some intimacy...
-Nayeon: It's okay... We always stay here, this is like our second house (smiles and pulls Jeongyeon) Let's go to our room?
-Jeongyeon: (rolls her eyes and follows her)
-Dahyun: Does that mean... Are we sharing room, oppa? (embarrassed)
-Dohyun: I swear I didn't know how our place was... (gulps) If it's awkward, I can always sleep at the couch (smiles)
-Dahyun: Nah, it's okay... We have been in underwear sharing a blanket... Sleeping together is not that much compared to that (chuckles)
-Dohyun: Shh... My parents could hear you...
-Dahyun: So? (giggles) It makes it even better, don't you think?
-Dohyun: (smiles) You are crazy...
-Dahyun: Woah... (surprised by the room) Your family is really rich (amazed) I mean, my dad is already important running two hotels... But since your family owns that hotel chain, is totally another level...
-Dohyun: I'm glad you like it (smiles and lays at the bed) At least we have two different beds...
-Dahyun: Yeah... (smiles) Oh, there's a balcony too! (heads outside) It's so cold! It's so cold outside!
-Dohyun: (chuckles and brings her a coat) The sight is amazing... Right?
-Dahyun: Yup... This are going to be my favourites Christmas ever! (chuckles)
-Dohyun: (smiles) Once I graduate... I'll become the owner of all the resorts that my family owns. I'll... I'll make sure to bring you to all and each of every of them... (chuckles) It doesn't have to be for Christmas, just for fun whenever we want.
-Dahyun: Ohh... Are you actually making some future plans with me? (smirks)
-Dohyun: Eh? (avoids eye contact)
-Dahyun: You wanted to forget about me... And now, you want a future together? (chuckles) That's near to be a confession...
-Dohyun: (hard blushed) I'm not confessing! It's not a confession!
-Dahyun: (laughs)
-Mom: Everyone, the dinner is ready, come to the living room!
-Dohyun: Coming! Let's go, Dahyunie? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Sure (smiles)

We all head to the living room and enjoy the delicious food that my mother prepared. Then, we head back to our room, mom and dad said not to bother, and same for Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Suspicious...

-Dohyun: I'm going to take a shower, or do you want to go first?
-Dahyun: It's okay oppa, you can take the shower first (smiles)
-Dohyun: Okay.

I take the shower first, and then while waiting for Dahyun, I checked my phone. Chaeyeon has written me...

Chaeyeon: Dohyun-ah, are you having fun on your trip? I hope you are... By the way, I've been thinking and... Why don't I join you too? We are friends, and since there's not that much people there, there wouldn't be any problem...😆

Oh, what am I supposed to answer? I'm already here with Dahyun... And Christmas is something special between us. I think that I have no option but to tell her not to come.

Me: Sorry Chaeyeonie, I'm already with Dahyun... And it would be too late to tell my parents. I hope you have such a wonderful Christmas holidays 😁

-Dahyun: Oppa! Its snowing! (points outside)
-Dohyun: Oh really? (smiles) It's true...
-Dahyun: (pulls your arm) Let's go watch it outside! (drags you to the balcony)
-Dohyun: Wait, wait... Let's grab a blanket, it's really cold... (chuckles) Oh, do you want some hot chocolate too?
-Dahyun: Hmmm it would be awesome, but you don't like it...
-Dohyun: I'll prepare just one for you (smiles) Wait for me...
-Dahyun: Okay~ (giggles)

Once I'm done preparing her hot chocolate, I head to the balcony and sit at the bench next to her while covering us with the blanket.

-Dahyun: It's so beautiful... (sips the chocolate) And this tastes amazing... I love this place, and I love being with you oppa (smiles)
-Dohyun: It's my first time here too... I'm happy that it's with you (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Oppa, are you sure that you don't want some chocolate?
-Dohyun: No, no... I don't like-
-Dahyun: (with duck face)
-Dohyun: What are you doing? (laughs hard)
-Dahyun: Maybe if you taste it from my lips... You start liking it (smirks)
-Dohyun: (blushes hard) Don't tease me like that...

Thanks God that it's already dark and she can't see me blushing... Why is she that flirty lately? Do I actually have a chance with her? God, she's more beautiful than the snow falling...

-Dohyun: Dahyunie...
-Dahyun: Hmm? (smiles)
-Dohyun: You look beautiful tonight (smiles)
-Dahyun: (surprised) Omo! Out of no where? (chuckles)
-Dohyun: It's just what I thought when I looked at you (smiles) I'm so happy that you are here with me...
-Dahyun: (holds your hand) Oppa...
-Dohyun: Hmmm?
-Dahyun: Is it bad to tell you that now... I look at you as a man? (shy)
-Dohyun: W-What... What is that supposed to mean?
-Dahyun: I wanted to wait for Christmas, but I want to give it to you now... (heads inside and returns with something on her arms) Open it, it's my gift for you (smiles)
-Dohyun: Oh... (smiles and opens it) Woah... Did you make this scarf?
-Dahyun: (nods) I wanted to give you something so every time you use it, you remember me... (smiles)
-Dohyun: I'll wear it a lot, thanks Dahyunie... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Your welcome (smiles and sits next to you again)
-Dohyun: Uhm... I have something for you too... Should I give it to you now, or should we wait for Christmas? (chuckles)
-Dahyun: I want it now~ (giggles)
-Dohyun: Fine... (chuckles and hands her a box) Okay, open it... Happy Christmas, Dahyunie...
-Dahyun: (opens and bumps with and Eagle plushie, along a necklace and chocolates) Oppa! (surprised) Omo... I love it!
-Dohyun: I'm glad (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'll sleep with the plushie always, that way, I'll think of you before falling asleep... (smiles shyly)
-Dohyun: (smiles sweetly) That's really cute...
-Dahyun: Oppa, since today is really cold... Why don't we put the beds together and sleep together? (smiles)