CHAPTER 14

DAHYUN'S POV
-Time skip some weeks later-

-Tzuyu: What's wrong with you? Your ice cream is melting... What a waste.
-Dahyun: I'm worried about something...
-Chaeyoung: What is it? Did that boy ignore you again?
-Dahyun: Nope, we are close friends... He even allows me to touch his hand sometimes... It sounds weird, but it is a huge improvement for him... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Then?
-Dahyun: I think he likes me... (sighs)
-Tzuyu: Eh? You said that he can't stand women... How would he love you?
-Dahyun: Hey, I'm special for him!
-Chaeyoung: Ohh... (smirks) So, what's the problem about it?
-Dahyun: He doesn't recognise it... And...
-Both: And?
-Dahyun: And I like Baekjoon oppa... (looks down) I want to confess but I don't want to hurt Dohyun.
-Tzuyu: He said that he's not into you... Then just forget about it and focus on your feelings.
-Dahyun: (nods) Guess I don't have any other option...
-Chaeyoung: Why don't you meet him before confessing to Baekjoon? Dohyun oppa has never been experienced being with a girl... Maybe he doesn't know that he's in love with you.
-Dahyun: Then... What are you proposing me to do?
-Chaeyoung: Ask him one last time, and if he still denies it... Then just go for Baekjoon oppa (smiles)
-Dahyun: Okay, I guess that I'll do that... (smiles) Thanks for always giving me advice girls!
-Tzuyu: Your welcome (smiles) We want you back to Hanlim as soon as possible, that's why we are helping you with Dohyun.
-Dahyun: Ah yeah... Hanlim (smiles awkwardly)

Damn... I can't tell them that I don't want to return. At first I hated being surrounded by guys... But now I have Baekjoon oppa and Dohyun. I can't leave, at least not yet.

DOHYUN'S POV
I'm currently playing the piano when suddenly I hear my phone notification. I wonder what is it... Its been some weeks since we finished school, so it can't be any classmate except for Dahyun.

Dahyun🦅: Oppa! Are you doing something tomorrow afternoon? 😁
Me: I am just chilling at home... Why?
Dahyun🦅: Can we meet? 🤔
Me: For what?
Dahyun🦅: Do I need a reason to meet with my friend? Just to spend some time together... Don't you want?
Me: It's not that I don't want...
Dahyun🦅: Then, can I come over your house? 😆
Me: Sure, I guess you can...
Dahyun🦅: Yay! See you tomorrow then! ❤️
Me: See you.

Ah! I can't belive it! She sent a heart to me... What's wrong with mine now? It's beating really really hard... I can't belive it, just because she's coming here I react like this?!

-Taoseo: Did something good happen, sir? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Huh? Nope, nothing... (smiles) Tomorrow Dahyunie will come over, okay?
-Taoseo: Okay (smiles) Do you want me to prepare some cookies or something like that?
-Dohyun: Yeah, it'll be nice... Put a lot of chocolate on them, she likes chocolates... (smiles)
-Taoseo: As you wish, sir (smiles)

It's been quite long since we last met... What can we do to have fun? Maybe some fireworks at the garden? Yeah, maybe she likes that... Also... Ice cream? Ugh! I have no idea of this stuff...

-Time skip until tomorrow afternoon-

-Taoseo: Sir, Dahyun-ssi is down-
-Dohyun: (rushes downstairs) Good afternoon... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa! (smiles) You look so pale, you are not going to the beach or the swimming pool?
-Dohyun: You know that I can't... Plus, look who talks! Ms. Dubu... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: You are right (giggles) So, how have you been?
-Dohyun: Really fine, I've done all the homework for the summer, I'm training daily as always... Hmm, noting actually changed...
-Dahyun: You are not doing something special for summer?
-Dohyun: Like...?
-Dahyun: The festival is really really fun... (smiles) I wish you could attend it one day...
-Dohyun: M-Maybe in a future... (looks down)
-Dahyun: Meanwhile, we can have fun here! (smiles)
-Dohyun: That's right, I told Taoseo to buy some fireworks and ice cream... Oh, we have handmade chocolate cookies too (smiles)
-Dahyun: My favourites! (excited)
-Dohyun: I know, I told him to prepare them (smiles)
-Dahyun: You... (touched)
-Dohyun: What do you want to do? You are the one who wanted to meet (smiles)
-Dahyun: Uhm, can we eat the cookies and so while watching a movie? (smiles)
-Dohyun: Sure (smiles) Let's head to the cinema room...
-Dahyun: You have one of those?! (surprised)
-Dohyun: We can turn on the air conditioner if you are hot... Summer is horrible, don't you think?
-Dahyun: I think the temperature is perfect... (smiles and takes a seat)
-Dohyun: Really? I'm hot... (takes off your shirt)
-Dahyun: (blushes) W-What are you doing oppa?!
-Dohyun: Instead of turning the air conditioner on, I thought that taking off my shirt would be better-
-Dahyun: You can't do that in front of girls when you are alone! It's embarrassing! (blushed)
-Dohyun: R-Really?! Sorry! I'm really sorry! (bows) I had no idea that-
-Dahyun: It's okay, just put it back on... (turns around)
-Dohyun: (puts the shirt on and plays the movie)

What was that? Girls get excited by such a simple act? I thought that she saw plenty of shirtless guys at the beach... What's the difference? I don't understand.

-Time skip until the movie is over-

-Dohyun: Should we play with the fireworks now? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Sure... (smiles)

We head to the garden and start playing with the fireworks... Unconsciously, I look at her instead of the fireworks and I slightly burn my fingers.

-Dohyun: Ouch!
-Dahyun: Oppa! You need to take care... You can't take your eyes off of that... Does it hurt?
-Dohyun: No... Its okay... (smiles)
-Dahyun: You sure?
-Dohyun: (nods)
-Dahyun: (sighs) I'm worried about you...
-Dohyun: I told you that I'm okay-
-Dahyun: It's not because of the fireworks... (looks at you) Are you sure that you don't feel anything towards me?
-Dohyun: Eh? Again that?! I already told you... (looks back at the fireworks)
-Dahyun: Oppa, look at me and tell me straight that you don't like me... If not, I won't belive you.
-Dohyun: (looks straight at her) I don't like you, Dahyun. You are just my friend.
-Dahyun: (looks down) Fine... Then, I'll confess to the boy I like... Is that okay with you?
-Dohyun: Totally, go ahead (smiles) Good luck.
-Dahyun: But about our arrangement-
-Dohyun: It's over. I don't want to marry you... (smiles) I'll talk with my father so your family and mine still keep the business up. Don't worry. Just tell that boy about your feelings.
-Dahyun: (smiles) Thanks, oppa.