Kabanata 15

We arrived at the floating party. Even if there were many doctors around, I feel like I only see Archer. His back were facing me because he was walking ahead of me. When we got to our designated seat I also saw Sandro, Lorenz and Aurora.

"Sis, I have a tea." I turned to Aurora who was on her cellphone before talking to me. I sipped water while listening to him.

"Did Lorenz have an ex?"

Suddenly I almost spilled the water I was drinking. I was surprised by what he said because it was a sore topic even until now. I am sure Lorenz won't say something about it so where Aurora got that, I don't know.

"How did you know?" I will ask. He looked around as if you thought someone could hear him.

"Earlier, when we arrived at the lobby, we met a woman. I thought there was nothing but sis, Lorenz was very quiet! Imagine, he was very quiet even more quiet. Then the girl suddenly chased Lorenz. Sandro left us. Then Sandro seemed to be stunned. Then Sandro suddenly said 'tangina si ex is back!' That's how I found out. "

I don't know which one to focus on in his story. If it's the fact that here is the only woman Lorenz loved and still loves to this day or the loudness of Sandro's mouth that no one can really stop.

I tried to find Lorenz but I could not find him. Sandro, on the other hand, is busy talking to doctors and so is Aurora.

"Are you okay?"

I was interrupted with my train of thoughts when Archer stood in front of me holding two champagne. He handed me one while I was still restless.

"Did you see Lorenz?" I asked. Earlier I tried to look for him but I could not find him. I will not be able to leave the venue because later the president of the Myasthenia Gravis Association will speak. It was one of my ultimate dreams to recruit them because it is the reason why I took up Neuro-Surgery. But I no longer hope. Even Dr. Charles Buckingham they did not recruit.

He shook his head, "I didn't see him,"

I just gasped. Is that okay?

The night ended when I did not see Lorenz. I don't know if he went back to our hotel but when we got back he was not there.

"I'm worried for Lorenz, Sandro." I said when Sandro entered our room. Aurora's asleep. I really tinext Sandro to come here.

"He texted me. He said he just needed time first."

We both fell silent. I'm not used to Sandro being quiet so I really feel like I have a problem.

"What did Mikaela look like before? When did you see her?" I will ask. Sandro smiled malisciously at me so I knew he was thinking nonsense again.

"Are you jealous?"

"You're crazy?"

"Oh yes, you already have an Archer! It hurts!" I hit him because of what came out of his mouth. That said, it suspects me.

"Mikaela, she matured so much since we last saw her." You see, it will also answer a lot more nonsense.

I thought, Lorenz needs us the most right now. I know the brain is in turmoil.

I answered emails and chats from my residents. I'm waiting for Lorenz to come home. Sandro has already slept here in our room. I yawned and saw that I was about to wake up first. I sighed and stood up. I closed my mac book and stood up. I don't have a car here so I think I will get Sandro's car keys for now.

I wore pants and a white sweater. I also picked up my boots. I took his room key from Sandro's pocket and went. I was surprised and I did not expect Archer to be awake. I feel like I was caught in a crime.