Prologue.

"Let me speak!" - He resisted and took off the ventilation mask from his mouth, His eyes filled with tears, His hands were shaking but he desperately wanted to convey the thing which was in his heart for a long time, He couldn't able to speak aloud, over when he was able to speak, He was crying when he sensed his pulse going to down. He was going away from her, He didn't want to leave her, He didn't want to leave her alone, He knew, Other than him, She owns nothing, Not even a friend, She threw everyone and everything only for him, She was ready to accompany him when he lost every tie in his life, He thought she came to his life feeling it as a charity but he never speaks it aloud. Somewhere In his heart, He needs charity. But it wasn't charity but love, He understood it lately. 

"No, Please" - She cried holding his hand tightly, Tears in her eyes didn't take the name to stop as she felt her own life lying in the death bed looking at her with helpless eyes. She couldn't do anything to relieve him from the pain. Over her whole, She only loved him, Initially unknowingly but now, With all her heart. His tears, even more, make her weak, She held his hands tightly. 

"Now Or Never, Ani... Let me speak, Please" - He cried again looking at her eyes, She cried badly hearing those terrifying words from him, Her sobs weren't loud but it tore his heart for not noticing this beautiful soul in his life when he thought he was the king, She was just another woman for him, then. but when she comes to know about his condition, she was the only one to run to him and took care of him. Everyone expected something from him but the only thing she excepts was him to have a normal life like others. People live with aids for years, But depends on one's immune system and He has a very weak immune system from the birth, Which leads to this condition at his 33rd year. 

"Don't say like that, I can't take it shivaay... Please" - Ani cried on while keeping her head on his palms which held palms tightly. She couldn't able to see his face but can hear him, She knew he was nearing to the time, And she didn't want to see him like that at any cause. 

"I know, I never been a good husband, Not even a good human being, I know I clearly deserve this end, But I don't want to die... You know the reason?" - He said to her in his lowest tone which again gave her immense pain than she could imagine. 

"It has been 4 years since we are together, But I never told this thing to you, Even Now, I don't want to say, Because saying that at my last minutes will give you pain than happiness, You never could able to cherish the moments... But you will cry every time you think about this moment... For the first time, I have no idea what to do... Please help me..." - Shivaay said while holding her palms tightly, She wiped off her eyes in an instant and raised her head and face him. 

"Whatever you say, say with your killing smile, It won't make me cry every time, I recall... But make me blush, Do you want to see my pinky cheeks whenever I recall your smile..." - She said, He was stuck for a  while hearing her words, The intensity of the love, she has for him, will always have for him. The tears from his eyes stopped, Seeing him looking at her intensively, She stopped crying and looked into his eyes. 

Even though he had no energy to say anything, He tried to be normal for the person, He loves more than the universe, He smiled, His whitish teeth were visible along with a smile which trapped most of the girl's heart once. But now this smile, this heart only belongs to her, None else. She became numb seeing him. She was stuck. 

"Don't know whether life gives me a second chance or another life with you, If it does, I will carry you in my heart and gives you the whole world, Because now, not only you, Me, Shivaay Singh Oberoi gave my heart to you, I know you will never break but I promise, If fate gives me a second chance, I will cherish you for life Because..." - He stopped when he felt severe pain in his stomach but he didn't show it in his face. She stayed stuck, But that moment tattooing to her soul.