Baby vs Marriage

"What the hell I heard, Ani?" - Shivaay asked when all the three girls stood on one side and Shivaay was standing on the other side.

"Nothing!" - All three said in chorus in a fake grin. They were trying to make the situation calm.

"I heard everything." - He replied firmly.

"I think Ani, You both should talk about it privately. We wait outside." - Kalpana said and held gauri's wrist who was still in the shock of his visit. They both went outside and said shivaay wanted to talk to her privately when Divya made her way towards her room.

"But tomorrow is sangeet, How can we leave them alone?" - She asked.

"Things beyond our hands long before, Aunty." - Words escaped from gauri's lips who was still in shock. Kalpana pinched her wrist and she blinked twice at her.

"She meant the marriage, They are engaged right. He will in a few minutes, Divya aunty. Don't worry!" - Kalpana said and glared at Gauri as soon as Divya left the place.

*******

"What's happening, Ani?" - He asked her who was still standing at the same place in shock. Anika didn't know what to say, Even she was too shocked at that moment. But she calmed herself to console the human who was her partner in this particular crime. And the pregnancy before marriage is considered as crime still in India.

"Please sit." - She said holding his shoulders and made him sit in the bed. She kneeled before him.

"It just a possibility, Because I am late and over that time, We weren't safe. And technically that day was most unsafer days of that month. So It's just a possibility, Nothing is confirmed, Yet." - She said cupping his face. His lips parted to 'O' and he forgets to blink.

"Say something. Nothing went out of our hands." - She continued looking deep into his eyes. She wanted to figure out how much it shocked him. But she could read nothing.

"I don't know what to say." - He whispered and In no time, He hugged her to the tightest hug. She was blank when she felt his warm tears in her shoulder where he buried his face. That provoked the tears in her eyes.

On the other hand, He was in the emotional roller coaster. He heard something which he thought he never hears it in his lifetime. For him, It was a surprise after a surprise. He didn't think about anything, He fed up thanking God, On his first life, He undergoes shock and pain than Surprises and Happiness but in contrast now, He left with no words.

"Please say something." - She pleaded him which provoke the chuckle. He broke the hug and tugged her messed up hair behind her earlobes. The worried face slowly faded to normal when he kissed her cheek again.

"I left with no words. I don't know what to say."- He suppressed his smile and looked at her.

"Oh my god," - She exclaimed in shock and sat on the floor placing her palms in his knee caps. Now it was her time to get shocked. He sat next to her in the floor.

"Now, Can you please say something?" - He asked taking her right palm and caressing it in his lap. She tried to talk turning around But stopped. She left with no words.

"You're behaving like someone who wanted to be a father for a long time." - She said after a long pause glancing him uncountable times.

"Are you 23?" - She asked when he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her close to him.

"Can I tell you one truth?" - He asked She responded with a simple hmm. She looked at the night sky when she saw him seeing it.

"This universe is too weird, Anything can happen to Anyone at any time. I am happy that finally, all the dark clouds faded away from our life and now there's nothing to block the brightness to reach us." - He said looking at that. She looked at him weirdly.