The Reality of life.

"Why did she call us? Do you know the reason?" - He asked her suspiciously when they finally landed in Mumbai to visit her. Even Anika didn't know the reason. But she knew something she called her after her father invited her to the wedding.

"Even I don't know the reason. But yeah, She definitely would have called for a reason." - Anika said while walking with him.

"You know one thing, Papa said she's the first person who held me as soon as I born even before my parents." - Anika said with a pleasant smile, Shivaay read the happiness in her face, and also this information was new to him. But he remained silent and smilingly.

"How?" - He asked.

"Mumma Papa had a huge fight just fifteen days before my birth, Taking me in her womb my mom boarded the flight to Mumbai and reached her house. Divya maasi is more like a family. She became the bestest friend for my mom within two to three minutes. When she was there in her house, Mumma got labor, I was born, So technically she held me in her hands first." - Anika said with a chuckle. Shivaay chuckled back. But never failed to sense the love she had for her in her heart.

"Oh god, How can your father let his pregnant wife go alone, That too when she was in the last stage of her pregnancy?" - Shivaay asked her.

Anika controlled her chuckle and said, "I born in 8 months." He was shocked.

"Oh my god, You're not fully developed." - He asked her.

"Nope. I was in the incubator for a while and that's the main reason behind being an over-pampered child. And also promised of never fighting with my mom ever in his life even she's wrong." - Anika said with a smile thinking about the past.

"He should take the wrath when he found his wife pregnant." - Shivaay commented. Anika chuckled in an instant.

"Why are you laughing?" - He asked her confusingly.

"Even there's a story behind it, I will tell you afterward." - She said, But shivaay insisted. She stayed silent and didn't talk about that.

Anika called Divya as soon as they reached the address she messaged her. She was standing right in front of her lavish boutique. Anika turned to the other side, But when shivaay saw arriving from the front door. He nudged anika and she turned around.

"Hey! How did you know she's Divya?" - Anika asked him. Before he could reply Divya approached them.

"Hi, Maasi. How are you?" - Anika greeted her with the tightest hug.

"Fine dear, How are you?" - She asked while pinching her cheeks.

"Great." - She said and turned around shivaay to introduce him.

"This is." - Anika started.

"Shivaay, I know." - She replied and gave him a warm hug.

"Hi, Aunty." - He greeted her back.

"Aunty, Seriously? Call me Massi, Like Anika does." - She replied and welcomed both of them inside. It was the most lavish store Anika had ever seen in her life. And every piece of her work is her masterpiece. Divya was a well-known fashion designer by profession.

"I feel like taking everything to my home." - Anika exclaimed looking at her work.

"Who's stopping you? Go ahead, baby." - She said while proceeding her way towards her cabin. Anika knew she has been designing for the leading actors and actress of the Bollywood. As per anika's guess, She called her for offering some of her works for her wedding but she wasn't sure.