Well! It's after all Life.

If you lose your confidence, You're lost. It's not a proverb, But the fact we face every day in the life. And the leakage of the video in the web. We heard it many times. In the news frequently but when it happened with you, You will get to know the real effect of it. A person named self-confidence will get lost from your life. There will be no person arguing in you to take up a challenge, You will be ready to reach the life of failure without even trying. You will get to know about the new you, Who will get to see only negative things from anything. And At last, You will become the person whom you never want to become.

"Ani. When did you come?" - She heard her father's voice. Even though she was awake, she acted like sleeping. Her father tried to wake her up a couple of times, But she didn't open her eyes. Tears crossed her eyes when she heard the door squeezing sound. She wanted to go and hug her father, Reach out her father and cry out everything but she didn't do that due to the lakhs of cross-questions raised inside her head which already imagined the circumstances after she did that.

At one point, She heard the door squeezing sound again. It was her father and her sister approached her with a breakfast tray. Her father smiled wide there was no sort of worries in his face but even though her sister was smiling, Anika could read the tension in her face.

"Alu parata with Palak, Di. Your favorite, Papa made it." - She said when anika turned around and tried to smile. Seeing her father's face she guessed, Nobody would have told him anything. Her guess was right when her sister slightly nodded no when her father looked at her.

"Thank you, Pa." - Anika smiled and had a seat. Anika composed herself as much she could. Her father took a seat opposite to her.

"Shivaay told me about your conflict with your colleague. And seeing your face, I can tell you how much it affected you, It happens in every field. We will tend to cross some people like that in our life. But that shouldn't stop ourselves. Understand baby." - Her father told while caressing her face which eventually invoked the tears. But she didn't let it down.

"I know, You will overcome it, Am I right?" - Her father asked. She could sense the confidence in his eyes but her inner voice said a No to her in an instant. She left out with no courage. She didn't argue with the negative rage flowing terribly in her mind, But in contrast, she accepted it. She ate the breakfast which her father fed after staying almost 24 hours in hunger.

Hours went, She had no idea about it. She just immersed in her world. She can talk it out but she decided to deal with it on her own. She refused to come out of her room. In these 23 years, She never stayed in her room for so long. Even moving to the washroom raised many doubts in her mind. She glanced at her washroom fully and then used it.

"Di, Shivaay is on call." - Bhavya gave her phone to her. Over then she realized her phone was ringing for the past 12 hours. She took the phone from her hand.

"Hello." - She spoke. Bhavya left her room. But there were silent from the other end of the call.

"Hello." - Shivaay spoke after a long pause. She sensed the relief in his tone. But there was nothing to get relieved the situation getting worse.

"What doin'?" - He initiated the conversation. She had no idea what to answer, She was sitting in the same posture for the past 12 hours.

"Nothing." - She answered finally.

"Hey, Why can't we go out for a coffee, Now?" - He asked her after reading the tone.

"No." - She denied in an instant.

"I mean, It's already late. And I am so tired." - She managed. But shivaay stayed silent on the other hand.

"Oh. Okay. So shall i." - Shivaay speech abruptly stopped when she disconnected the call saying bhavya needed her phone urgently and she said she will call him from her phone. Before shivaay could answer, She disconnected his call and didn't call him back.