Encounters.

Whenever he thinks about Anika only one thing disturbs him to the core, Her mom's condition which anika was unaware about. She many told this to shivaay, She felt neglected and weak when her mom and dad decided to tell everything to her sister but not her. And that was the huge turn in her life. She was confused, Despite knowing everything he should stay silent or tell that to Anika. If he stays silent, The history will repeat and the hate towards her father and her sister will grow day by day. He was tieing his tie when he got a message from Anika.

"Are you sure about taking me to the farewell party?" - Anika messaged. 

"If you ask are you sure to take you from your home, Definitely not. One cold look from your father is enough to kill me again" - He typed before he could click the send button, He checked and backspace the word 'again', sent it to her. 

"If you want to take me, You have to deal with this. And for the god sake, They are not ghosts. You will understand it..." - Anika's message pops up in a second. 

"Okay, You are saying, I am ready to take up the risks..." - Shivaay messaged her. 

"Will be there in 30 mins..."  - Shivaay messaged. And he understands her hesitations but he was keen in making this farewell party memorable. 

 He came downstairs when he got dressed up. His mom smiled while raising her eyebrows, He smiled at her back and proceeded his way towards his father who was having coffee while working in the laptop. He don't want to disturb him but when he saw the visa papers, It became necessary to have a conversation with him. 

"Dad, I need to talk to you?" - Shivaay asked Sakthi, Who looked at him. 

"Want money?" - His father predicted and kept the coffee in the tea table. 

"No, I am having enough, I want to talk about my life..." - He said and asked his mom and his brother, Omkara to join him. Sakthi immediately closed his laptop and asked him to take the seat opposite him. 

"Anything important, Shivaay?" - Her mom asked in a scary tone. 

"Mom, Nothing to get scared, But I need to talk..." - He said.

"Proceed shivaay, What you want to talk about your life?" - His father asked him in a sarcastic tone. It didn't affect him as he was used to it.

"The thing is, I don't want to go to the US with you guys... I want to stay here..."- Shivaay said in a very confirming tone. His mom relaxed as it was his long term tantrum which they will never listen to. But his father looked at him with a different look and decided to continue the conversation than ending the conversation abruptly. 

"Okay, Shivaay... Tell me one valid reason to stay here... If that works, I will definitely let you stay here" - He asked in a very calm tone. 

"I have many reasons to stay here, Dad. If i say you will never take it seriously, I am damn sure about that" - Shivaay said and the serious look in his father's face became so obvious when he said like that. He sensed the maturity in his voice, For the first time, He's feeling like talking to his grown-up son. 

"Try me..." - His father asked. Shivaay chuckled. 

"Instead, You tell me, Dad... What should i do for staying here?" - Shivaay asked him. This question made all the three including his brother got a clear view to his maturity. His brother forgets to blink his eyes where his mom's lips got wide open because of his sudden question. 

"Whatever I say, You will do..." - His father asked him. 

"If i want anything, I have to work hard for it... Please tell me..." - Shivaay said.