That 'Protective' mate

Year: 2016

Description: Before the reboot.

It was the time when anika told her father and sister about her decision to get married to shivaay, Everyone was shell-shocked to hear that. Over then, They learned everything about shivaay from her friend Kalpana and Shree who was also against their decision. Anika stopped talking with her father, the relationship with her sister became more like a stranger. Anika didn't feel scared to share this news with them.

"Kalpana said, He's affected by..." - Her father, Harshavarthan Trivedi asked her with a heavy heart, He had many things going inside in him but he couldn't ask her anything. He saw her daughter in person after three long years.

"Yes, I know, He's HIV positive... Then too, I want to marry him..." - Anika replied to her father coldly.

"Why shivaay? Can't you find any other patient to give life?" - Bhavya asked out of sudden, Her tone was very cold and it deeply hurt anika.

"Excuse me... Mind you words... For your kind of information, I am 27, I have all rights to do whatever I want... I didn't depend on anyone for anything..." - Anika shoots back to her at the same tone. This time tears crossed from bhavya's eyes.

"He was the same person right because of whom you spent most of your school life in tears..." - Bhavya asked.

"Of course He does hurt me... But he hurted me unknowingly unlike you guys..." - Anika said.

"Di, I am sorry... I am even ready to touch your feet and seek forgiveness... Please don't do this to yourself, He don't deserve you... Please..." - Bhavya grouped her hands infront of her.

"Seriously bhavya... Sorry? You guys kept me away from the truth, Even you know, that mumma was not well. Then too, You stayed silent, You know how much it hurt me thinking that I couldn't able to be with her in the last phase of her life... Even though we lived under the same shed, I was away from her... You know how much that hurt... I still can't over it... IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE... you guys never understand the pain..." - Anika burst out.

"Even I came to know about before three days..." - Bhavya argued.

"Don't you ever compare your situation with my situation, I suffered, lonely... It may be easy for you to move on and get married to someone else... But not for me..." - Anika replied.

"That's it... You wanted to take revenge on us by marrying him..." - Bhavya asked her, Her anger reached the peak.

"If you want to take it as revenge, Take it... I have nothing to do with your stupid thoughts..." - Anika said.

"My stupid thoughts saying that You're nothing but a surrogate to him... You can be replaced anytime when he got someone better than you..." - Bhavya said in anger.

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, BHAVYA TRIVEDI... At least, I am nothing like you, Throwing away the people from your life in a jiffy..." - Anika said.

"Yeah... I broke up with Rudru Singh Oberoi... Because I care more about the person who is standing in front of me and arguing... I chose her over love, I wanted her to stay away from Shivaay in all ways... But Now I think, Everything went vain..." - Bhavya said, This time, Tears crossed her eyes.

"Yeah, I am blind, I am okay to be blind for the rest my life..." - Anika argued.

"Anika" - Her father sounded thundered.

"Your mother took a promise from me that I never let you get married to that person, who made you feel like none, I can't break her promise, You're not marrying him..." - Her father said.