Love will find a way.

"It's finally 2012." This is what anika thought when she glances the calendar next to her Laptop screen. She kept her ice-cream bowl aside and dived into her life in these two years. It wasn't normal. She was living her dream life. Different places, Different weather, Different foods, Travelling and top of that doing her favorite job. Every day is a surprise and full of different experiences. But still, She felt incomplete. Without her father and her sister with whom she was there with her as her support system. Last but not the least, She misses Shivaay to an extent.

Her father has always been so emotional whenever she felt a little low about her job and other circumstances and he always ask her to come back to him but when she calls shivaay and tell everything to him, He didn't ask her to come back instead he asks her to face it and then come back only if she wishes which gave her confidence to face the problem. He has always been her strength in these 2 years. He never did anything because of that she leaves everything and go back but she knew He misses her as much she misses him. But never opened up his feelings but she always opened up everything to him. Sometimes she feels he's pampering her a lot, He always works on her dreams than working on his dreams. She never knew the reason.

Anika was in her 20th country. South Korea. Comparatively, she was so close to her family which now includes shivaay. But she felt helpless when they hardly get time to contact each other. They weren't available when they needed each other. But always available to share the things which are happening in their life. Shivaay knew her every colleague's name and the same anika knew everything about his colleagues and his friends. He never hides anything to her excepts how much he misses her. And his cute creative gift, Specialized app for each other made her feel that nobody other than her is lucky. She opened the app again. There was a flash in her mobile with a heart symbol and a message below to it asked her to pop it. She did.

"New message from Shivaay" - It flashes with shivaay smiley face. She poped his face again.

"You can even dream about me closing your eyes, Sleep, baby." - His voice hit her ears, She chuckled. She went back and tabbed her image and recorded her image.

"First, You. Mr. Oberoi." - She recorded.

"It's just 8 pm here but there it's midnight. Sleep. What's the schedule tomorrow?" - He asked her.

"OFF." - She replied.

"Then wake up late. You need to sleep." - He said.

"Bye." - She replied. And he went offline and when she clicked his image, The default message heard. "You are just 2914 miles away from me." Keeping her aside to the table next to the bed, She tugged her inside the duvet but the deep feelings in her heart didn't let her sleep. She was struggling in the loop of loneliness hardly knew what shivaay planned for her. Within an hour, Her eyes automatically closed and dozed off watching the snowfall. People over there said whatever they wish during the snowfall will come true. She had only one wish in her heart, She wanted to see him before the 21st of December. Even though she didn't believe in rumors. The fear automatically created in her heart.

A new morning in Seoul which people over their spell it as soul attracted her more. The language was different, The culture completely different, But she felt more connectivity there. she had no idea Whether it's because of her binge-watching habit of Korean series or some other things. The temperature was in single-digit or maybe minus as it was the end of December. The pop culture reached a peak, Wherever she turns there was an ideol school. Over thousands of people dreaming to be a K-POP Star. The top band over that time was Big bang wherever she turns or enters into any restaurant, She could feel the craze.