Truth or Truth

Year: 2016

Description:  Before the Reboot. 

Going away from the family is different from Abandoned by the family. Anika and Shivaay finally started the forum for the kids who were abounded by their parents in the orphanage. They mostly threw the babies in the garbage or left nearer to any seashore or riverbank. If they found in good hands, they will bring the baby to the orphanage. Those kids find their own family in the orphanage. Many kids hardly think about their parents and their origin but some of the kids had to think about them only when they had to pay for their sins in a form of disease like HIV and other diseases. 

Shivaay completely lost him in the innocent smile of the kids who forget the entire world with the gifts brought by Shivaay and Anika. With the help of some volunteers, they built temporary water amusement parks in the lawn and bought all the kids over there. Shivaay forgets about everything and everyone around him. It took 6 months for his dream come true. 

Anika proceeded her way towards him and stood next to him, A smile automatically appeared in her face when she sensed the happiness in his face. She felt like her dream finally came true. Over these 6 months, Anika stayed mostly with Shivaay for this day. He is living his life with those children. And their bond grew stronger day by day. Shivaay called her his first loyal friend and Anika had to call him back as a friend by hiding his feeling. 

"We did it, right" - Anika asked him. 

"Finally..." - He said with welled up eyes. Anika couldn't stop herself from hugging him, they side hugged, Like a friend. She was friend-zoned by him. And his conversation towards her became limited for the past few days. Anika felt that but she didn't ask him, Anything. But stayed with him. Even though he didn't want her. She stayed because She wanted to stay with him. They had to break their friendly gesture when the father of the orphanage visits them. 

"I never have seen them this much happier like this..." - He said to Shivaay.

"Thank you so much, " - He asked for Shivaay's name.

"It's Shivaay Singh Oberoi... And she's Anika Trivedi" - Shivaay introduced himself to the father. 

"Great, You're the elder son of Sakshi Singh Oberoi, right" - He asked, Shivaay nodded. His expression changed out of a sudden, nobody noticed it, but Anika did. Whenever he felt uncomfortable, she felt uncomfortable. From that moment, the feeling of uncomfortability and hesitations only sensed by her which became constant after that moment. 

They played along with the kids; Anika played. Shivaay played like it was the last day in the universe. But the time came, they had to leave, the children got into the van and that van straightly headed to the hospital for precautions. They didn't want to take any chances with their health and stability. Shivaay headed back to his home after getting his dosages from the doctor. Anika accompanied him. He lived in a one-bedroom apartment in south Delhi. He's staying where his parents lived in Los Vegas over that time. 

"Water?" - Shivaay asked her when she rested in the couch. She nodded. He came up with the glass full of water and handed it to her. He was silent, till she finishes the water. Her eyes didn't leave him even when she had her water. 

"Shivaay, I want to say something..." - Anika started. 

"Yeah." - He said and matched her eyelids. She immediately stared at the floor when she couldn't face him when he looks at her. 

"Actually, I am leaving the city, tomorrow..." - She said. 

"For what?" - He asked in shock which soothes her heart when it sensed the care in his tone.