Dead But Not.

His whole world shattered. He didn't know that fate will put him in this situation. For a second, His entire life flashed before his eyes. When nobody was there, She was there holding his hand till his last breath but when his time comes, He didn't bother to think about her once. That was in his mind for the whole. Om and David tried to console him on one hand but he made up his mind. That he will never try to clear her and prove his innocence to her because for him, He's a culprit who didn't deserve her ever. 

"I think you guys have to let it go." - Shivaay said when he realized om and David tried to call her back from the number he got the call from her. They were confused. 

"What did you say?" - Om asked him confusingly. 

"I think, This is it." - Shivaay replied while looking at the ceiling. 

"What?" - David asked. 

"I think it happened only to make me realize that i don't deserve her, Ever. Maybe I should stop right here." - Shivaay said Nobody could understand anything. But shivaay understood it clearly. 

"But shivaay." - Om started Before he could say the other word. Shivaay stopped him. 

"Please, leave me alone." - He asked them in a requesting tone. David and om went outside. They knew he was hurt and they thought it will better to leave him in his own space. The moment when he closed his eyes. His mind automatically recalls the moments when he was taken in the stretcher when his condition worse nearly three weeks before his death. He was jerking, But his eyes fixed on anika who was going through the same pain, Mentally. 

Parallelly, He recalls the moment which happened yesterday when he was jerking in fits. There was nobody. He thought he lost his chance of the new beginning. Even though everything was sorted and fine now, But he was alone, That few minutes, He felt like he has nobody of his own. But he didn't feel in the same way when he was struggling to live then because she was always there with him. 

For the first time, He badly wanted his past life back. It's okay to live short-term with true people than living the whole life with a bunch of fake people. He started to weep when he realized what he had missed in his life with his stupidity. And he didn't need any other chance for his mistake. Even it costs to live life alone with the fake world, He was ready to go with it. Out of sudden, The vision of anika sliding her veins with a knife came to his mind and he opened his eyes in a jerk. Over the next second, His phone was ringing which almost banged his ears. He attended. 

"Finally." - He heard anika's voice from the other hand in her normal tone. But he didn't have any words to say anything to her. He was stuck.

"Hello. Anika, Here." - She added. Tears escaped from his eyes, He couldn't speak any words. 

"Hello, Shivaay. Are you there?" - She again asked. For a moment, He felt his whole life back when she called his name. 

"Yeah, I am. Ani. Are you, Are you fine?"- He stammered when his heart pounding against his chest. 

"Yeah. I am in L.A." - She said in her calm tone. She's calm. He understood. He didn't feel any sort of betrayal in her tone but sounded relaxed. 

"Om said, When?" - He asked abruptly.

"Just before 8 hours." - She replied. He remained silent when he left with no ideas on how to continue it.

"Are you alright? Why you're sounding so low?"-  She spattered him with back to back questions when she finally caught his condition in his tone. He had no idea whether to be happy or sad. He was stuck in the middle.